Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Keeping it's limitaion Between 9--10K - page 5. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

Last time BTC is rejected from  trendline and dumped up to almost 9200.Now it is trying to break the trend line for the second time.Now if the daily candle closes on 9370 then the trend will break and 50 MA will also have a chance to breakout.
So now there is an opportunity to test 9700-9900. But if it fail to do that, there may be an chance to instant dump at 8900-9000.

Let see how this goes..

We are still hovering in 9200+ price. It did able to go in 9400 but it didnt able to sustain its movement and now it do lose up its momentum on at least touching up the resistance.
For now i do see that the price might be stagnant for a while before some re-test would happen. Dumping to 8.9 to 9k isnt really that far though and can happen on next
days to come but who knows? We are keen on technical stuff but we know that precision is always be on question.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

Last time BTC is rejected from  trendline and dumped up to almost 9200.Now it is trying to break the trend line for the second time.Now if the daily candle closes on 9370 then the trend will break and 50 MA will also have a chance to breakout.
So now there is an opportunity to test 9700-9900. But if it fail to do that, there may be an chance to instant dump at 8900-9000.

Let see how this goes..
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I read there are crypto related social media challenges are going on viral. So, it seems there are plenty of chances for new crypto adopters and investors even with least capital; by considering the userbase of social media, we can expect them to bring some changes in cryptocurrency market trends. (This must be one of the consequence of pandemic and isolation boredom, let's wait and watch where these hype leads to and ends.)

Bitcoin is exactly following its traditions like just after the halving it remains calm and then slowly will accelerate toward the ATH by Christmas/New Year times. It seems everything is going to be a copy-cat from 2016's halving times into current markets. From this I am expecting the biggest psychological barrier which holds for 2 months may get broken this time, as market may set a new high above $14k levels for the first time since July 2019.

So, probably no more range bound between $9k to $10.4k. Get ready to experience new high of 2020 regardless of pandemic chaos.
The crypto social media challenge gains a lot of awareness because a lot of people have lost their job with the include of boredom but i don't see it as the reason for the current uptrend market cause only the coin that host the contest would be influence by the hype and i don't see the market breaking the psychological barrier you said or reach $14K price this month/Q4 if we put into consideration the damage done already by the pandemic which is also one of the major things that will impact the market despite the market is full of possibilities.

With what I'm seeing here some people are already cashing out their profit.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
I read there are crypto related social media challenges are going on viral. So, it seems there are plenty of chances for new crypto adopters and investors even with least capital; by considering the userbase of social media, we can expect them to bring some changes in cryptocurrency market trends. (This must be one of the consequence of pandemic and isolation boredom, let's wait and watch where these hype leads to and ends.)

Bitcoin is exactly following its traditions like just after the halving it remains calm and then slowly will accelerate toward the ATH by Christmas/New Year times. It seems everything is going to be a copy-cat from 2016's halving times into current markets. From this I am expecting the biggest psychological barrier which holds for 2 months may get broken this time, as market may set a new high above $14k levels for the first time since July 2019.

So, probably no more range bound between $9k to $10.4k. Get ready to experience new high of 2020 regardless of pandemic chaos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43

BTC Looks in short term bullish.Trendline and 50 MA Already breaked out.
BTC Price Breaking 9550 level  can hit 9700-9800 level.  Heavy residence of 9750 can take Pull back from here to 9200-9300.Let's see what happens

Always do your own research and open position after confirmation!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
actually what happened was last time price failed to go any lower than $8800 despite all the power that was gathered by all the dumpers and it jumped back up to $9000 and continued rising and now it has reached higher levels which may continue rising or not.

reaching $10k and not breaking it won't change anything and will not mean fast drop to whatever lower price. it simply means the same repeated pattern will repeat again and again until it breaks out and reaches $13k.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43

Last time BTC is rejected from  trendline and dumped up to almost 9200.Now it is trying to break the trend line for the second time.Now if the daily candle closes on 9370 then the trend will break and 50 MA will also have a chance to breakout.

Let see how this goes...
Pages:
Jump to: