Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Loans - page 3. (Read 3781 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 02:32:40 AM
After going through this thread, I have noticed that there is something fishy going on with the OP. First, the amount that he has put at stake for the loans is too high for heavens sake. Secondly, he wants people to sign a message yet himself he doesn't have a clue on the same, thirdly, he claims to be a newbie and therefore doesn't understand how business is contacted on bitcointalk.org. Fourthly,he can not prove ownership of any valid bitcoin address that he uses. The addresses he has provided has very little transactions with zero balance - which address did he transact the 33btc?. i suspect he is out to get peoples accounts and hold them for good.

I finally found the address that was used to send me the 33 BTC (1 BTC the first day, and 32 BTC the next day). I am TheHellboundHarlot, and this address is 17HhFrhTf4AG8Q1Gpirsm7SFvZo3eA5uGN.

IGytYnCPnuQ/8PQblejkCkzbbJgRbWq9vBNfLdxkkAYwA7Jh2/vUnQOknEoCwGtz8zJqdoymL/o7dngTX+g3aTI=
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 02:26:56 AM
Here we go, I think I did it right.

I, TheHellboundHarlot, vow that I am the owner of this address, and therefore have the amount of bitcoin to loan to other users. This message is signed with 1aX5mozgzrgL2HjWayhXwuUXMFFFB99eZ.

H4oAInjCvlPPnltNYmxGtPvRWAMWEcAloGzAltKogktA0cw3r2eGOWVv2HlfSvb97P/nPO9MeWcB9cGKOTc8imw=

Thanks for the list!

And here is the most recent address CoinBase shows:

I, TheHellboundHarlot, verify that this is my wallet? I am signing this from:
1DssyS8MDGqA7qpNJVeDKCK4z2pLSvSwNy

H+KOoD7hvRHoeDIIzI0qSvtJWROL5gnMBjIxTx2YmKogAfkmSRxtKB2I+ueAFbpSWUK19Z44070D7vo4BTkJn7w=

Thanks for the signed message but both of those addresses are empty
I am still not convinced that you really hold 1.2 btc

I'm hella confused. Coinbase changes the address every time you make a transaction, so I have no idea which address proves that I have the money I have.

If you are not familiar with coinbase, for you to know which address you used to transact, check on the top right corner where there is your username and click on it. On the drop down menu, click on advanced.You will see a list addresses that have been generated and used. You find which address was used to transact and sign a message from there. The list looks like this : http://myprintscreen.com/s/epjv/f772ca1b76
July 20, 2016, 02:26:00 AM
After going through this thread, I have noticed that there is something fishy going on with the OP. First, the amount that he has put at stake for the loans is too high for heavens sake. Secondly, he wants people to sign a message yet himself he doesn't have a clue on the same, thirdly, he claims to be a newbie and therefore doesn't understand how business is contacted on bitcointalk.org. Fourthly,he can not prove ownership of any valid bitcoin address that he uses. The addresses he has provided has very little transactions with zero balance - which address did he transact the 33btc?. i suspect he is out to get peoples accounts and hold them for good.

Hold on a second, cut me some slack. Coinbase is just confusing me because it changes the address everytime a transaction is made. Secondly, I'm a girl. Stop calling me a he, please. I have a bit of bitcoin, and I'm trying to make a profit because I'm not doing anything with it, I don't know why a high amount is bad. I sent the bitcoin to the first person I lended to, so go verify that with them. I'm not a scam, but I have no idea how to fucking prove it because I can't figure out coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
July 20, 2016, 02:24:51 AM
I'm hella confused. Coinbase changes the address every time you make a transaction, so I have no idea which address proves that I have the money I have.

AFAIK coinbase provides you a list of addresses you used to sign a message.
Check the address for their balance then sign a message
Tutorial about signing a message using coinbase can be found here : https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1526413-how-do-i-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 02:20:28 AM
July 20, 2016, 02:19:57 AM

I, TheHellboundHarlot, vow that I am the owner of this address, and therefore have the amount of bitcoin to loan to other users. This message is signed with 1aX5mozgzrgL2HjWayhXwuUXMFFFB99eZ.

H4oAInjCvlPPnltNYmxGtPvRWAMWEcAloGzAltKogktA0cw3r2eGOWVv2HlfSvb97P/nPO9MeWcB9cGKOTc8imw=

Thanks for the list!

H+KOoD7hvRHoeDIIzI0qSvtJWROL5gnMBjIxTx2YmKogAfkmSRxtKB2I+ueAFbpSWUK19Z44070D7vo4BTkJn7w=

legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:17:59 AM

Thanks for the list!

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 02:05:28 AM
I used Coinbase, which says that I currently have 1.07739719 BTC  ≈ 727.03 USD in the wallet. But, I'm buying like 5 or 6 more BTC tomorrow when it's lower.
Fair enough, maybe your btc not only in 1 address but multiple address because it's on CoinBase, anyway since you new don't forget to add 3rd Party as Escrow you can get all Escrow list in Here & good luck with your service.

Thanks for the list!

that address you signed don't have any transaction yet so it means it don't have any funds. would you mind providing signed message from address that you store your funds so we can verify if you really have it?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Time heals everything but be patient
July 20, 2016, 01:52:21 AM
Username: FullBuster09
Loan amount: 0.06
Loan reason: Supermarket 3 day sale
Collateral Offered: www.altcoinplanet.us
Interest Offered: 0.01
Your BTC address: 13J2rxEP1AeDPmJPPiFo8bXn5zqaoPzhQ5
Repayment total: 0.07
Date of repayment:August 5,2016

Would you just grant me access to the domain on GoDaddy or something like that?

Ok wait for the private message
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 20, 2016, 01:51:35 AM
Username: BALIK
Loan amount: 0.02BTC
Loan reason: personal use
Collateral Offered: my account
Interest Offered: 0.002BTC
Your BTC address: 1ABAg1idJ3n2dNWTBi6edosk3KGNy3ERQK
Repayment total: 0.022BTC
Date of repayment: within 4 days

I think you didn't notice my loan request.  Wink
July 20, 2016, 01:49:43 AM
Collateral Offered: www.altcoinplaner.us

Would you just grant me access to the domain on GoDaddy or something like that?
July 20, 2016, 01:45:06 AM
Collateral Offered: www.altcoinplanet.us and this account
July 20, 2016, 01:38:50 AM
I used Coinbase, which says that I currently have 1.07739719 BTC  ≈ 727.03 USD in the wallet. But, I'm buying like 5 or 6 more BTC tomorrow when it's lower.
Fair enough, maybe your btc not only in 1 address but multiple address because it's on CoinBase, anyway since you new don't forget to add 3rd Party as Escrow you can get all Escrow list in Here & good luck with your service.

Thanks for the list!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 01:35:55 AM
July 20, 2016, 01:33:14 AM
You accept domain as a collateral
July 20, 2016, 01:32:08 AM
BTC Available For Lending: 1.2 BTC

Looks like you came up with a high budget as compared to few other lenders
Could you please sign a message from the address where those 1.2 btc is stored ?
I hope this isn't a collateral scam which many users are trying these days

Verified Using coinig.com but I've checked your address [/url=https://blockchain.info/address/1aX5mozgzrgL2HjWayhXwuUXMFFFB99eZ] 1aX5mozgzrgL2HjWayhXwuUXMFFFB99eZ[/url] Don't have any balance left ? What wallet you used.

I used Coinbase, which says that I currently have 1.07739719 BTC  ≈ 727.03 USD in the wallet. But, I'm buying like 5 or 6 more BTC tomorrow when it's lower.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 01:29:55 AM

Could you please sign a message from the address where those 1.2 btc is stored ?

Verified Using coinig.com but I've checked your address 1aX5mozgzrgL2HjWayhXwuUXMFFFB99eZ Don't have any balance left ? What wallet you used.
July 20, 2016, 01:23:18 AM

July 20, 2016, 01:11:32 AM
Wait, how can you ask another user to sign a message from their address, when you don't even know how to yourself?  

Maybe he is only trying to follow the rule or trying to verify the message with online verifier like CoinIg
Also the way to sign a message in every wallets vary. Specially the new blockchain which created many confusion on signing a message

*She.

And yeah, it's just because I've been browsing the lending forum trying to see how it's typically done. As I said, this is very new to me, so I'm following the steps other users take to not get screwed over.
legendary
July 20, 2016, 01:06:49 AM
Wait, how can you ask another user to sign a message from their address, when you don't even know how to yourself?  

Maybe he is only trying to follow the rule or trying to verify the message with online verifier like CoinIg
Also the way to sign a message in every wallets vary. Specially the new blockchain which created many confusion on signing a message
Pages:
Jump to: