Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC, LTC and AUTO Faucet Lists and 007 Auto DOGE Floodgates [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 16014 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 3
After some problems yesterday evening with 000webhost (my faucet is hosted there) everything is working again!

Happy claiming!
^ Thanks for your reply!

The links on the lists and faucet are behind a light (256 hashes) coinhive captcha, if you block coinhive they will indeed not work! A browser plugin or your Anti-Virus is probably blocking it on your machine...

Greets!
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
hey man your links don't work!
Coinogle, checked your faucet and it's working and paying... Added to My LTC Faucet List!  Wink

Success!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Not sure if you're serious or not but anyway...  Wink

An Auto Faucet (also called Floodgate) is a faucet where you have to solve the captcha and/or do the shortlink only once and after that no more input is needed. The faucet auto refreshes after a certain interval and gives a small reward on every auto refresh.

Example for my 007 Auto Faucets:
Solve the Coinhive Captcha once and get a small DOGE payout every (one) minute as long as you leave the tab open in your browser (doesn't have to be in focus). Most user like this because every minute you also gain 3 EXP on FaucetHub which gives you some sort of status and a few extra features!

Happy claiming!
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
what is an autofaucet  Huh
If faucet owners want their BTC, LTC or Auto faucet(s) on my lists please reply here or pm me.

Faucet Update: There is now a 10% referral + 3 EXP/1 min!

Happy claiming!
cassavachips, thank you for your support. Much appreciated!  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Hi,

For the guys/girls that use FaucetHub I've made some lists with faucets that actually work and pay. These lists are frequently updated (24-48 hours) and faucets that are dry or not working are removed.

Please visit: BTC Faucet List - LTC Faucet List - AUTO Faucet List

I also made an auto faucet (no ads for now) where I share my referral and coinhive "revenue". Low payout (DOGE) but every minute so it's good for the lvl up on FaucetHub. Payout will be adjusted considering my "earnings".

Feel free to try it out: 007 Auto DOGE Faucet

I do this just for fun (sharing is caring) and everything is on free hosting, any feedback is welcome...

Thanks for reading and happy claiming!

ADDED ON THE WEBSITE
http://royalwebgrup.com/2018/04/07/btc-ltc-and-auto-faucet-list-007-auto-faucet/
Hi there!

A quality list with FaucetHub faucets/sites that actually work and pay!

Frequently updated (24-48 hours)

--- The Best BTC, LTC and AUTO Faucets! ---

--- BTC Faucet List --- LTC Faucet List --- AUTO Faucet List ---

--- Extra Earnings List --- Useful Info and Links ---

--- Free Chat with Faucet of the Week ---

If you want your faucet(s)/site(s) added, reply here or pm me

I also made some Autofaucets AKA Floodgates. Simple, easy and always paying. Never empty!

My Own 007 Auto DOGE Floodgates

Rotating urls, so please always check the page to know which faucet is active!

One Shortlink = Unlimited Claims, no hidden miners or other junk, 100% SFW

Automatic 50000 sat DOGE every 5 minutes

5% referral earnings

I do this just for fun (sharing is caring) and it's all on free hosting, any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading and happy claiming!

This project has come to an end, time for something new!

I thank you all for the interesting ride!  Cool

Last Update: 2019/08/11
Pages:
Jump to: