Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC market manipulators have lost market participants! - page 3. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It always for selfish motives that they manipulate the price of bitcoin and therefore the price of altcoins, bitcoin is increase its dominance over the market,draining the alts.It is not healthy for the market
Activity: 168
This is very unfortunate that you have experienced such loss.  Before entering into the any market check the past records of the market very carefully. ALTcoins are being dumped and pumped for many years. And when the bitcoin rises, the ALTcoins get dumped. So stay away from the dumps to have a successful presence in the ALTcoin market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Just hold on, once we will get the bulls back and dominating the market we will easily forget this 8 month long downtrend, it is just the volume that is required to drive the bulls which is expected to be back soon after clearance of crypro in major countries like usa, china, russia and india etc.
Activity: 131
I learnt a whole lot this bear season, I lost hug and had to exit the alts market to watch its direction, Learnt from certain certain analysts that it is a cycle that often do repeat itself at varying degrees, when looking the charts, saw clearly that market dropped to its last year's price, probably there may be another bull run that may spark another all time high
Activity: 126
I think the fault here is completely yours. Here's how, you invested your own hard earned money on all these coins but you took advices, got manipulated by the people who have been doing so for a long time now. Manipulators are a part of both crypto and stock market. Before investing, you should have been careful about falling for such manipulation and to be honest, leaving the market won't do much help to you now.
themselves same suppose mistakes when store all eggs in one basket. it was impossible to spend everything on cryptocurrency and count on a miracle
Activity: 126
my assets are just in the pit! manipulators really drove the market to a standstill! you can not do that, think only about their own interests
Activity: 238
I think the fault here is completely yours. Here's how, you invested your own hard earned money on all these coins but you took advices, got manipulated by the people who have been doing so for a long time now. Manipulators are a part of both crypto and stock market. Before investing, you should have been careful about falling for such manipulation and to be honest, leaving the market won't do much help to you now.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
BTC is going up today and my Alt is not recovering

i am sorry for the loss that you have been experiencing but next time try to check the history of the market you enter before jumping in with your head first bag holding 10 different altcoins which are not even different.

this is what has been happening to the altcoin market for years. they get pumped and dumped. and each time bitcoin rises they get dumped a little more. that is normal. try to enjoy the pumps and stay away from the dumps so that you can have a more successful presence in the altcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The dumb ass bitches that have destroyed this market have lost many market participants: People sold and got out because of the manipulation!
If my Top 10 Alt does my go up with the BTC price I am out also.
BTC is going up today and my Alt is not recovering as well as it should:
The bitches that did this can stick this market in their ass!
Your problem is because you allowed them to use you. They were very much smart than you were, that’s why they were able to make you lose your money. This people are very and once they putting money and see that people have started investing they will immediately withdraw with the huge profit and you will see the price dropping immediately. Hence, if you were smart you should have had a target and also set your stop loss or limit to withdraw. You were greedy and waiting for price to hit millions lol.

If you notice, the volume in major BTC/USD exchanges is improving compared to what we had in past weeks. Bitcoin is trading around its support levels of $6100 to $6300 levels hence many traders are joining now to grab their share as market may bounce back to $8500 from this point in coming days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The dumb ass bitches that have destroyed this market have lost many market participants: People sold and got out because of the manipulation!
If my Top 10 Alt does my go up with the BTC price I am out also.
BTC is going up today and my Alt is not recovering as well as it should:
The bitches that did this can stick this market in their ass!
Pages:
Jump to: