Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc not moving but we need every day some moves where the moves? - page 3. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47
So btc again not moving but we need each everyday moves where are they ?

Btc is moving, infact the entire market is moving. whats your time frame to study a chart? Are you a day trader?

Pumps and dumps ?
Can the market become independet of btc ?

The entire market ecosystem is built on pumps and dump indirectly and yes to some extents, the market is independent on btc movements, if you look closely at the altcoins movement over the bearish market, you would notice this.

Like all coins whts depending on btc not just move if btc dint move
But we need moves everyday where is the real moves ?
Is are all the moves i n DEX ? Becouse binance not moving

To me, it seems you are expecting a sudden surge in price and not a price growth, sorry to disappoint you, but the crypto currency market does not just pump and dump (esp. btc)
Also, how do you mean binance is not moving? is it the bnb coin or the binance marketplace entirely ?

Should we all move in dex now ?
Like in pancakeswap where is 170000% moves and yhats at least something some action.

Or what is the solution ?
Need some moves big moves otherwise not interested about trading

The market is fine, and it is bearish. if you think otherwise then perhaps you need to understand what trading is all about.
The solution to your doubts is to first understand

why exactly you are trading,
what tokens are trading?
what are your expectations from every tradeS?
are your trades emotion based?

Understand when, why and how to trade will help you a long way in your trading career.
Studying psychology of trading provides perfect balance. Goodluck
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Hello op sorry that bitcoin may be disappointing you or you just creating the thread for mere sake. Bitcoin at the time may not give you that kind of volatility you expected from last year when it was moving for ATH. Wait for another halving then you can say something about it, if you want to invest for long time then put your money in bitcoin if you will have the patience to wait.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
You must have a view of 4 years and longer with Bitcoin investment. Roughly Bitcoin has its four years cycle because of 4 years halving. Within each 4 years, you can see very dramatic price movements but after a full cycle, price will rise a lot and good enough to have profit.

Looking at daily chart and price movement every day is not smart. It will affect your feeling and your activity so that you can not stick with your plan.

Investment long term with 4 years and longer as you can see with https://hodl.camp/, if you can hold more than 4 1/2 years, you will not get loss.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Mate I don't even know how many threads you've already created on how bitcoin isn't moving. BTC's literally down 4.4% in 24 hours, and up 4.7% in a week. If you really want more volatility, go trade low-volume shitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Market is not supposed to be volatile 24/7 but depending on one's strategy, they can still make profits right now

Sometimes I think you are not a real trader, or you are looking at the wrong places, or you are just completely over ambitious.
Check out the top gains and losers on different exchanges, there is always a coin or token pumping and dumping regardless of the market situation
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Pumps and dumps ?
Can the market become independet of btc ?
Like all coins whts depending on btc not just move if btc dint move
Like in pancakeswap where is 170000% moves and yhats at least something some action.

Or what is the solution ?
Need some moves big moves otherwise not interested about trading
Pages:
Jump to: