Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc or Usdt? Which is better to gamble with? - page 3. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
I would be happy to gamble with btc when the price was quite higher than it is right now. As long as you can use your USDT then keep using it for gambling.

You don't have to worry about it for the moment and despite their freezing accounts, as long as you're only using it to gamble then you do not have anything to worry about it and, it's not ideal to gamble that much with BTC lately because of the price drop unless you're holding a lot of bitcoin and would happy to spend it.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
I had been gambling with btc since long time and even changed to some alts while fees in btc transactions were high. But after btc came down to half its ath, it had already flattened the curve for so many gamblers who doubled their btc but didn't sell it for fiat. I heard from some of my colleagues in crypto that Usdt is scam and may blow up some day, so is it a matter of worry that should stop me from gambling with Usdt? Or should I use it as a hedge against btc right now when the markets are so volatile and we are unsure of what may happen with btc's value?
Pages:
Jump to: