Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Origins? - page 3. (Read 739 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 14, 2019, 07:25:46 PM
They are the best at pulling money and making a few people rich while doing so and staying annonymous.. In my opinion they want you to think that they are not the Creators. The thing is everything is tracked today and you can not escape it no matter who you are unless it is the main Protagonist of it all, the biggest organization - The World Bank as it answers to noone, Creates Conflicts and Peace

yehh he so fucking dumb its scary, the banks will put them self out of the game....which they are the middle man,   and he is from 2012 in crypto space and he dont get this thing fucking jokes of dumb people,

banks are the middle man, bitcoin come and say to middle man we dont need you any more,,,do you know how much money banks do from sending money from person a to b and much much more other things

so banks will come and put them self out of the game in other words is to shoot in your head and you in this space from 2012 and dont get it, hell

who was your teacher ??

It seems that you have some serious issues to work out with yourself.. Every bank that is not The World Bank takes money from The World Bank, every Country...
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
June 14, 2019, 07:10:40 PM
They are the best at pulling money and making a few people rich while doing so and staying annonymous.. In my opinion they want you to think that they are not the Creators. The thing is everything is tracked today and you can not escape it no matter who you are unless it is the main Protagonist of it all, the biggest organization - The World Bank as it answers to noone, Creates Conflicts and Peace

yehh he so fucking dumb its scary, the banks will put them self out of the game....which they are the middle man,   and he is from 2012 in crypto space and he dont get this thing fucking jokes of dumb people,

banks are the middle man, bitcoin come and say to middle man we dont need you any more,,,do you know how much money banks do from sending money from person a to b and much much more other things

so banks will come and put them self out of the game in other words is to shoot in your head and you in this space from 2012 and dont get it, hell

who was your teacher ??
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
June 14, 2019, 07:08:02 PM
A topic that has been discussed countless of times here in this forum and other places. Seriously, the World Bank creating bitcoin just doesn't fit the bill. The people behind Satoshi Nakamoto would certainly not be in the ranks of the government nor bankers, given how deep and wide Satoshi's understanding on the intricacies of anarchy and libertarianism. It has been theorized even before you that the government created bitcoin as an experiment to see how much power would a decentralized, anarchic currency would pan out in a world of centralization and authority, but it doesn't really click no matter how you put it.

So yeah, your theory is just one of those truly far-fetched from what we have right now in front of us.

yehh he so fucking dumb its scary, the banks will put them self out of the game....which they are the middle man,   and he is from 2012 in crypto space and he dont get this thing fucking jokes of dumb people
June 14, 2019, 06:55:00 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 14, 2019, 06:44:16 PM
And why would they do that? Why would they spend their time out of their goals? If they are really the one who made bitcoin, then they could use it to like end "poverty", with a great value of it they should've nothing to worry about. A man in the cartel makes sense to me, or a great programmer but the World Bank? I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 14, 2019, 06:36:59 PM
A topic that has been discussed countless of times here in this forum and other places. Seriously, the World Bank creating bitcoin just doesn't fit the bill. The people behind Satoshi Nakamoto would certainly not be in the ranks of the government nor bankers, given how deep and wide Satoshi's understanding on the intricacies of anarchy and libertarianism. It has been theorized even before you that the government created bitcoin as an experiment to see how much power would a decentralized, anarchic currency would pan out in a world of centralization and authority, but it doesn't really click no matter how you put it.

So yeah, your theory is just one of those truly far-fetched from what we have right now in front of us.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 14, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
Lets not make things too complicated.I do respect your own theory but I would say that it isn't relevant

when we do talk about BTC origin.World bank? It didn't come into my mind even ones.
June 14, 2019, 06:02:07 PM
So here i am, going to spew out some Theory..

I have been in the CryptoCurrency market since 2012 and since then i have always asked my self who is behind this Charade, and after a few interviews and talks about BTC nobody ever knew, ofcourse they said Satoshi Nakamoto but who or what is that? What is his real purpose because financial freedom can not be it ! So after years of digging i came to the conclusion that behind the creation of BTC is the World Bank. An certain individual in the WB had gotten an idea, an idea that is sure to come to fruition as humanity is programmed to overreach. And with the help of few of his buddies in the WB and a few unaware programmers he was set for success, they have been posting for a while then just dissapeared, that figures as there were people right behind their footprints.. About who they are who created the first Crypto Currency and how do they stop it.. Ofcourse nobody was aware it is the WB Doing it and they want it to stay that way untill the end. So even today we have no certain proof of that and this is just a THEORY. But who can clean up their footprints better than the WB ? Nobody else.. there are individuals out there but would not dare to risk their whole life for this. It has been done by someone who knew he can not be found and that is the most powerfull organization on this planet - The World Bank ??
Pages:
Jump to: