Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC - outperforming Altcoin Porrfolio - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
July 13, 2019, 08:49:43 AM
indeed, some of the tokens you have seem to have good potential in the future, but I doubt whether they can outperform BTC in the long run as you say. if we talk about real use cases, the use of bitcoin is higher than using the tokens you have.
Activity: 456
Merit: 33
July 13, 2019, 07:48:25 AM
I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future
I am now considering the coins to invest, it is with real use, technology and the desire to work. I consider projects for a long time, because you say that you have analyzed these coins. If you have the opportunity and time, you could briefly describe some of the coins from the list that I do not know, namely:
Piratechain, Energie, Quant, High Performance Blockchain, ZEXO, Elastos.

Of course, I will familiarize myself with these projects, but I would be interested to hear your opinion.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 13, 2019, 06:22:13 AM
I wanna Show you my Portfolio which CAN outperform BTC for long term, tell me your view about it:

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
High Performance Blockchain
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future

Chainlink is definitely a good to go token, Huobi is okayish because the exchange volume is kinda good there
Ethereum is kinda stable there
Not sure about others, if not mistaken HPBlockchain is a great blockchain (In the case if they develop). Not really remember the information but its kinda a thing from what i read very long time ago
Activity: 634
Merit: 82
July 13, 2019, 06:10:23 AM
I wanna Show you my Portfolio which CAN outperform BTC for long term, tell me your view about it:

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
High Performance Blockchain
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future
Pages:
Jump to: