Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC prediction [BETA] - page 2. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
November 20, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
Dude, that's a very tough thing to invent and realise as a project because:
1)IF you put real effort in it and you know a thing - you'd not give it away for free
2)If you're giving it for free and made it without enough effort - it's zero price
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
November 20, 2017, 08:25:20 AM
I think people are a bit too hard on you here, I actually like the concept of this.

You should definitely first start by explaining on your website how you've calculated those graphs.
Try to give a more in depth explanation on the bottom of the page, I know you've added the calculations when you hover over points on the graph.

Also make the graph a bit more clear, the x-axis (timeline) isn't very readable, make it a bit more user friendly by using actual time increments instead of just numbers.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 20, 2017, 04:57:22 AM
seriously this tool is absolute garbage

Too harsh. I checked the tool and website you created, I can't understand on what's the sole purpose of your prediction. You should support it with something strong that can make your prediction reliable, anyone that wants to predict can make a chart like that but without any supporting events, articles, news that can make your prediction happen or nearly happen is like you are only guessing. Add some words and not only plain chart.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 19, 2017, 03:09:47 PM
Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

what kind of alt-coins would you welcome there?

Thank you

seriously this tool is absolute garbage, using historic pricedata for prediction is absolute useless and misleading because its 1% or much much less of the total environment that shapes the bitcoin price,

but those who want to belive in it good luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
November 19, 2017, 09:14:29 AM
I just visited on your site, I think you should change or give option on your data view, maybe you can replace it with candle, line, or the other, so it is more convenient to see, and does not make the eyes hurt..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 06:37:24 AM
History does not dictate future behaviour. The sooner you learn this rule, the sooner you will understand that, what you are doing is the equivalent of reading tarot cards.

But i wish you success nonetheless! Maybe there is something you see that no one else does.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
November 18, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
The predications for BTC, LTC and IOTA are practically the same albeit with a reduction in gradients as you go down the cryptos. How exactly did you predict these prices? What factors went into calculating them?
The site itself could do with a lot of work (if you want it to be taken seriously). Aside from explaining the basis behind the predictions the site UI needs a lot of work and change.
Good luck!
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
November 18, 2017, 06:27:27 PM
Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

what kind of alt-coins would you welcome there?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: