Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price $15000 in July - page 9. (Read 1101 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 19, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july?
I still have the hope that we'll see it on July whether it's $15,000 or $10,000 as long as there's a progress it's not a problem.
Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018.
$20,000? that's too quick unless the bullish trend will be the same just like last year.
Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
If not the past months are crucial then this year is going to be crucial. I'm hoping that $10,000 will be crossed for this June and moving forward on July.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 19, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

That I have predicted already before, but faster than what you predict. Sorry the moon are different.

The current decline, probably related to the Great Day we are currently going through, is very reasonable if this short correction occurs, hopefully in the next five days bitcoin can penetrate 10,000 and 15000 in the coming June.

Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

The recent pattern of decline is one form of long correction, which will occur until June 19 - 20, maybe.
Prior to July 2018, BTC value is certainly more than $ 10K such as the ones quoted above.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 19, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
 Despite the fact that we are almost close to the month of July and the value of bitcoin is still below $9,000 I still believe any thing can happen that bitcoin value could break $10,000 but is not something that one should be optimistic about though.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 18, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
July 10 to be exactly.  Remember that day bitcoin will again touched 15,000$.  Cause that day is a special  day  for me and to whole community of bitcoin. Starting june bitcoin will do it  slowly but surely.

Don't buy all that nonsense. We're living in a market where all effective events cause the price to be bought up before the happening. In other words, if you see that in the runup to 'important' events the price isn't going up, then know that it also won't be going up afterwards. It's a more than decent indicator if you are looking to play the market based on that.

Don't forget that smart money is the first to enter a market, and also the first to exit after they got what they wanted.

I am quite certain that there is something holding the market back. It's either institutions trying to keep buying as many coins as possible around current levels, or old hands are still liquidating their holdings. Seriously, everything is actually far more positive than negative, especially if you look at how institutions openly flirt with Bitcoin. Don't feed whales at current levels because they will feed you back at far higher levels. Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 18, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
Now the price is stable at 8000$,good information is it not reduce below 8000$.If this condition is continue till this month. It's hard to see 12,000$ by the end of July.I going to buy some percentage of bitcoin with this low price. I will hold my entire holding till this year end.

Hardly that we'll see price go above $10,000 in the next months, in my opinion. Tho, as always, not the first time we have a stagnating price before it shoots up, yes? Calm before the storm ,if you will. Grin
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
May 18, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Now the price is stable at 8000$,good information is it not reduce below 8000$.If this condition is continue till this month. It's hard to see 12,000$ by the end of July.I going to buy some percentage of bitcoin with this low price. I will hold my entire holding till this year end.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
May 18, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
July 10 to be exactly.  Remember that day bitcoin will again touched 15,000$.  Cause that day is a special  day  for me and to whole community of bitcoin. Starting june bitcoin will do it  slowly but surely.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 18, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
This is very possible and also remember that price can swing to any direction at any time.  We are going to have times that is going to do well if days to come as we are coming to the third quarter of the year.  I have been saying this that bitcoin is going to cross it high in December 2017 and $15,000 before July 2018.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 18, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

we can have a dream to see the bitcoin price will moving around at $10k before July and who know this will be happening in the next month. bitcoin price itself has potential to increase more than $10k in this year although it's difficult because when bitcoin price is getting a price, the next hours the price is down again and it's happening in many times. we can make any predictions related where the price will increase but it's better to see what will happen in the market later so we can know the truth.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 17, 2018, 11:50:55 PM
I think that will not happen, I think the bitcoin price in July is about $ 10k
maybe in December will reach the price of $ 15k
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 11:22:24 PM
Bitcoin is reach 10k USD in end of month but still market is fluctuating so no one is predict Bitcoin future it will  raise 15k USD in end of June. But many peoples are expecting quick profit in Cryptocurrency it is not possible in Bitcoin.
Agreed, quick profiting too is possible. In the past bitcoin has reached high when the price was not expected to reach such a range marking it to be success for the users who have been holding large volume of funds in bitcoin. More positive predictions were coming out and none hasn't made it come true.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
May 17, 2018, 10:28:55 PM
Bitcoin is reach 10k USD in end of month but still market is fluctuating so no one is predict Bitcoin future it will  raise 15k USD in end of June. But many peoples are expecting quick profit in Cryptocurrency it is not possible in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
May 17, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

if we break above the $11700s (where the double top was) then yes, we could easily pump $3000+ from there. lots of traders will use that breakout as a trigger to close shorts or buy back their sold BTC.

Ok, your technical analysis rationale is sound. But what about the fundamentals. How do we get the price to get from barely over $8,000 to the upper $11,000s? That takes A LOT of good press, big buying, new hype. Where will it come from? Where could it come from?

it doesn't necessarily require much hype. trends don't move in straight lines---consider the $995 and $685 bounces in 2014. those were 100-160% moves in the midst of a bear market. it's more about temporary exhaustion of sellers than anything else.

I love your enthusiasm, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails, you're and idea man, I'm an idea man...but I can't see how we get that hype over the next 6-10 weeks.

i did say if we break the $11700s. i'm not predicting it. Tongue

i was just pointing out a scenario where we hit $15K by summer, per the OP...
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
May 17, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Even though we are just an optimistic individuals but it really hard to see bitcoin will coming out from $10k lock up. Since from the start of this year, we are struggling already a huge dip and till now crypto market isn't yet in full recovery. If bitcoin price will surpass $10k by this month, it could be possible to reach that price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:33:06 PM
I think it will be hard for bitcoin yo reach $15000 in july. Because the value of bitcoin keeps moving up and down. But all things were possible in this world. So lets wait and see till july.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
as per bitcoinwisdom.com bitcoin market growth, we can expect bitcoin to cross previous all-time high once bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars but bitcoin is struggling to cross the 10 thousand dollars
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 17, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

No one knows what will happened so better relax and just watched how the price will moved. If it's all about what we "think" then again, anything has chances to happened so even the unexpected events too. Current price movement maybe the reference for others but again, no one knows.

Be it on July or any other months, it's quite realistic to think that bitcoin price will touched again the $15,000 mark. Don't mind when it will happened or give a target month because for sure it soon breached that level since the last time. Setting a target month might destroyed your hopes so again just watched how the price will grow and take advantage of any price trend.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
The price has been dropping this past few hours of the day..and many are getting worried if this will continue to drop lower I think even if it will recover soon the price might not reach the expected 15k by july but who knows we cab never tell the future, but I hope it can reach this 15k price though!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
Not sure because the market is not good now, the price of bitcoin is fluctuates not in stable. The value is increasing but not so high. Because the price is struggling to cross $10000. How does it touch $15000, it is difficult to touch but at the same we cannot predict what is going to happen. Because at any time any changes will occur. We dont know it will $15000. Lets wait and see how the market goes in upcoming days.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
May 17, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
I do not aggree on this prediciton. BTC price will not rise over 12000$ in short term for me.
There are too many problems for now related to regulations and money laundry.
Money laundry is a big problem for btc and the biggest usage purpose for privacy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: