Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC price and its correction. - page 3. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 07:07:15 PM
maybe btc prices will continue to increase now aja price 1 btc very expensive so where people who have coin now is very lucky ,, can coinnya sold expensive.
that is what i am also sure that bitcoin price  will continue increasing for a long, i think that the price of bitcoin can take a little correction but after a slight fall it will continue increasing again and hope that this time will hit 6000$ in few weeks may be even in this month. i think we need to hold our bitcoin for a long time and not to come in panic and to sell it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 03:59:50 PM
I think while we're observing btc crash, ethereum will make an explosion. Ether price will be increasing to 500 bucks after bitcoin crashed because bitcoin whales will exit from bitcoin to enter ethereum.

I love eth, and keep holding it for love, but I figured out that for business, btc is the real thing.
I have no idea how ETH managed to get to 400, given that is not meant to store value (infinite tokens) but as fuel for projects. You could argue projects become a lot and demand a lot of eths... but all the failed (paid) projects take a toll on ETH as well. Just my thoughts...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
September 03, 2017, 03:49:50 PM
It's hard to define what a correction is anymore with bitcoin. It's rise in the last year has been meteoric, even if it were to drop a thousand or two in fiat terms, it would still have made a 200%+ rise annually. It's better for smaller bubbles to pop occasionally, because the bigger ones will make a greater mess.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 03, 2017, 03:24:56 PM
Apart from the scaling debate blowing up again, there is no meaningful reason why Bitcoin should crash. There has been some pull back in the price, but that is mainly due to profit booking.

I do expect the market to experience a stagnant period, even till the extent of a decent correction in worst case, but the upcoming hard fork is very likely the last serious event that may put the market in a negative light again. After that, there is nothing that will hold Bitcoin back from growing further in the coming few years. If more pools are pulling back from their initial hard fork agreement, we'll be even in a much better position. If the price happens to correct itself further in the coming days/weeks, then it should be seen as an opportunity to buy coins at discount levels -- people for once shouldn't see corrections as a bad thing.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 03, 2017, 03:00:38 PM
Hi everyone. New in crypto and very enthusiastic about it. Have some questions as  lately bought some btc. How do you think guys will present correction of btc take much time? As I hopped to buy some eth also before the Metropolis. Can this correction of btc influence eth price so that metropolis release will have no effect on eth price? Thank you for any thoughts.

I think while we're observing btc crash, ethereum will make an explosion. Ether price will be increasing to 500 bucks after bitcoin crashed because bitcoin whales will exit from bitcoin to enter ethereum.

That is just wishful thinking. Apart from the scaling debate blowing up again, there is no meaningful reason why Bitcoin should crash. There has been some pull back in the price, but that is mainly due to profit booking.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 03, 2017, 02:57:56 PM
Hi everyone. New in crypto and very enthusiastic about it. Have some questions as  lately bought some btc. How do you think guys will present correction of btc take much time? As I hopped to buy some eth also before the Metropolis. Can this correction of btc influence eth price so that metropolis release will have no effect on eth price? Thank you for any thoughts.

I thought eth could break 450 till the end of September due to metropolis, but now not sure,  hope it will be able to resist btc correction. 
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 02:43:31 PM
maybe btc prices will continue to increase now aja price 1 btc very expensive so where people who have coin now is very lucky ,, can coinnya sold expensive.
September 03, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
Someone probably got a bit trigger-happy on the market and started to buy when there wasn't support for the price it was being pumped to, so this could be a very long correction, or you might have just seen a small bubble that popped in the market. That's the most likely thing that happened, anyways.

BTC corrections and increases effect all other cryptos, typically they both have a negative connotation though. If BTC goes up others go down, and if BTC goes down typically alts go down too. Stability of BTC makes sure alts trade in their own ways.

Thank you for your response, lets hope then for the best and quick correction Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 03, 2017, 02:27:11 PM
Someone probably got a bit trigger-happy on the market and started to buy when there wasn't support for the price it was being pumped to, so this could be a very long correction, or you might have just seen a small bubble that popped in the market. That's the most likely thing that happened, anyways.

BTC corrections and increases effect all other cryptos, typically they both have a negative connotation though. If BTC goes up others go down, and if BTC goes down typically alts go down too. Stability of BTC makes sure alts trade in their own ways.
September 03, 2017, 02:18:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: