Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us - page 12. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
i think bitcoin will be 7.5k end of this year will see.

The market price today jumps at $7.5k dollars because of a positive speculations which is about black rock and it only means that there are big whales who are waiting at the right moment before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:02:43 PM
Hoping that it will continuesly pumps up this coming days to reach the 30k before the end of this year. We are in the middle of this year and I thought that in this moment bitcoin continuesly rise even the other altcoins so its a good start stay hold and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

https://s15.postimg.cc/5xih2ntl7/btcusd.png

Market is really getting better these past few days. I hope this would continue up until December. Let's all hope for the best. Cryptocurrency will change the lives of many many people.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:48:57 PM
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

I hope after this good news, bitcoin will continue to increase in value after the continuous decline of the last few years. I'm sure there will be blessings coming from bitcoin in a surprising way, so investors will be interested again to invest. That's why you should stay calm and be patient, because the future of bitcoin is very bright indeed.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 08:42:58 PM
We all looking for BTC moon  Huh , This pump seems like a temporary uptrend, $7500 resistance still there if it will break we can expect BTC moon  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
Very surprised, I think the market gives too many surprises to long-term investors. This increase has given hope and makes everyone more confident. Just now, the volume of transactions is still relatively small, and there is not much money to go in, but this surprise gives everyone a blessing. This needs to be monitored, observed in depth.
Activity: 392
July 19, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
Crypto world is all about surprises stored for us whether it's good or bad
And after seeing btc growing like this in a day really makes a pleasant day for all of us
After watching the market going down soo much most of the people surely get disheartened but after watching the increased price here we can gather hope that at the end of the year we will be earning great profits into this.
Just hold back sit wait and watch market to grow now
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 19, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
Yes, this could really be a turning point for Bitcoin, unless it is a bulltrap. At the moment it is still very difficult to tell. In a few weeks it will be clear.
Let’s all hope that this is not a bull trap, I see a great volume with the trades in the last days and I think investors are slowly coming back in this market. Bitcoin is here now to make some noise again, and I’m so confident thay we will see a bull market again in the coming days.
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
This is the world of blockchain with fluctuating prices and always gives a worrying shock and also a soaring shock. Bitcoin will now continue to increase and this will make BTC holders excited.
Activity: 518
July 19, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
At least the bitcoin's crisis ends and it rises gradually. The only important thing is that we do not loss, we gain.  It just seems to be small enough to be raised until the end of 2018.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 19, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
The BTC price is very unpredictable and very good at this time as it is relatively low and therefore you need to buy it for all the money to have a good profit in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 19, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

i don't know how some people or analysts can predict the price that never came true i don't know if anyone predicted that btc will be 20000$ in the start of 2k18.  then how can you can so sure that it will hit 30000$ this year
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

https://s15.postimg.cc/5xih2ntl7/btcusd.png

Yeah and i was so happy about the price jump but the price is jumping down again, seems like some people are selling off to take some profit because this bear market has lasted for a while now.
Activity: 574
July 19, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
Why do people always act surprised when Bitcoin gains 10% in a couple of days? Do you not realise it has dropped almost 70% since its all time high? -/+ 10% in the world of crypto isn't too much of any indicator these days, particularly we're so far from the top.

I also find it funny. It is very easy to identify a little experienced forum member when you see similar reports of surprise about a 10% increase in bitcoin.
Bitcoin can easily fall by 10% or rise, this is not surprising. It is better to be ready for anything.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
Well not quite back but on the right way, nice to see it moving on up but how good would it be if you woke up tomorrow and it jumped another grand or even more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
July 19, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
The last few days please fans of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin began to grow. And for today one already makes more than 7000 $. This fact makes it possible to optimistically consider the possibility of earning by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Well, I hope at least that by the end of 2018, we will see the price for 30 thousand $ for bitcoin,and altcoins, respectively,with a very high capitalization, as they say, as big children will decide so and will be, we can only hope that soon this moment will come
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Yes, this could really be a turning point for Bitcoin, unless it is a bulltrap. At the moment it is still very difficult to tell. In a few weeks it will be clear.
Activity: 1190
July 19, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
I was, too, very surprised to see that the price of Bitcoin began to rise slowly and made everyone suspect that bitcoin prices will continue to experience a very good rise. This makes people very happy, for those who have bitcoin. Of course this is good news for everyone.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Actually that is not surprise for me. I know before this month end bitcoin price will increase. Thats happened now. I am also very happy to see the huge spike within one day. This may motivate and give more positivity  about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: