Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC price is decreasing. What's your strategies now? - page 2. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Obviously, I will hold because this is tough time and I can't take decisions quickly.More is I think it's a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin now.Because soon bitcoin price will rise up again.So this time, I can afford to make bad decision.I will buy couple of BTC and hold for long time.So that I can cut a good amount of profits in upcoming month /year.Till now, I am holding my All BTC because I do trust on bitcoin.It didn't disappointed me in the past, so I think bitcoin will give me better profits in future.

Yeah your right, buying btc in these decreasing value is a good strategies, just like what you believe that time will come btc value will rise again but I cannot predict what month would increase.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
First, I try not to panic, although I am not an old player in the world of cryptoecurrency but I am trying to hear the advice of some people who have long played in bitcoin world. Many suggestions come in, many good suggestions are my concern, especially after I read the various posts in this forum. So, I'll be patient and try to wait for a good momentum to make a profit when bitcoin prices go back up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
My strategy would be for myself to wait till Bitcoin drops to 2k and then buy.  If it doesn't drop so far I will not buy any.  I may not make any money but I won't lose any. Then I will take some profit as it rises.   None of this holding when it goes to 20k and then holding and it's again dropped to 5.  
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The market is fully unstable at the moment.  I personally think that the market will stable obviously ( but have no idea when  Huh  Huh) And I want to know your strategy towards the market, what you feel.

My strategy for this tragedy is by only Holding so far, and I have some spare Bitcoins to only have trading in at scalping. Would recommend to wait while the market is resting for awhile.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
For me, I must focus on gaining and earning bitcoins rather than panicking on what to do while the value decreases. Yes, the value is different from the value of it last year. But, hey let's just see that bitcoin will bounce back and go to its highest price probably at the end of the year. Like it did last year.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hi,

Bitcoin prices are having ups and downs. Quite chaotic. That's normal.

I don't understand why people are waitng for the price to become "stable". Well,it won't. As long as bitcoin is only used as a trading tool, then people will keep on betting on uncertain moves. So stability is completely out of question in such situation.

I understand that stability is needed if we want to use bitcoin as a daily currency. But otherwise, the moves we can currently observe... are just normal for bitcoin (and alt coins generally speakng).
Activity: 448
Im still holding my bitcoin for now cause we all know that bitcoin will rise again and it will be my pleasure to see this crypto rise up. many of us thinking too much in bitcoin So they always dreaming to become millionaire with the use of bitcoin. if you really want to become rich you must take the risk.
Like life, everyone has to feel the pain first before feeling the success, and this is a successful life formula.

So, I also prefer hodl and be patient biting the bitcoin until everything returns to normal. rather than choosing to leave.

because I understand and believe that bitcoin will be back sitting in the top seat. and I have plans to buy a bit of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The market is fully unstable at the moment.  I personally think that the market will stable obviously ( but have no idea when  Huh  Huh) And I want to know your strategy towards the market, what you feel.
I believe he is going to stabilise soon and after few month going to rise up again.
No one can know of course but this is my opinion.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Better to keep away from your computer and leave your investment alone for once, the market is really not doing well so instead of thinking of any alternative ways I suggest to quit and relax yourself, spend some time with your family and friends, as you mention you have strong faith that the
market will be back to normal and everything will be find, good enough for you to entrust your investment inside crypto trading, its much better than
making wrong moves and make some panic if you seen more dip inside.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Patience is a virtue. I will still hold my coins until the price rise up again. If I will be in panic and will sell my coins right now, do you think that I will gain my loss? The answer is "no". So the best thing we can do is hold our coins and wait for the right time until the price of the coins rise again. If you have an extra capital, this is the right time to buy coins. I suggest to abuse it because I know that the price will go up again. Digital coins are risky but if you are in luck. You will become rich in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

There is always people that control of this huge market and just because of this chinese event, the price is falling. I believe many of them are trying to withdraw some of their money to pack red pockets as usual chinese tradition. We know that chinese market play a huge role on bitcoin market so it is not suprising to have this red markets everywhere. For me I will still hold it till it back to the stable price
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy

This really depends on how much you need and in terms of daily needs. We invested in btc to make money and trading. Not for the quick buck. Now that it is always dipping trading is not stable so i think we need to sell off our assets and invest somewhere else. And maybe when we made profit come back to btc trading. But i am still thinking about this if it is really worth selling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe I will continue to hold bitcoin. This is probably the general thinking of many, If the current sales bitcoin will suffer a lot of capital losses. If I had a loss, I would continue to hold the bitcoin until the bitcoin price increases again. Although, according to my speculation in the future, bitcoin prices continue to fall. But I still hold the bitcoin and hope the miracle will come. and bitcoin prices will rebound at $ 20,000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I will wait until the Bitcoin price goes up again, because if I convert it I will lose a lot of money which I stored or invest in my digital wallet, holding my bitcoin is my only hope to earn again what I lose. It risky to convert the bitcoin which I really needed to buy my new things, I need patience for this situation, I hope that Bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I stay afloat, and will not sell in situations like this. because I believe, bitcoin is still good enough to be wasted away  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I 100% belive that it is temporary situation. Bit can not fall down. Some carruption people at governments (India, China, Korea) wanted to earn and did it. In the other hand it is good examenation for cripto and need to make clear rules for all people
Activity: 429
It is indeed unfortunate to see how things are going right now. The market price of Bitcoin is decreasing continuously but despite of this problem, my plan still is to hold since i believe that its price will again increase eventually. also, i have plans of investing to bitcoin to somehow tke advntage of its low price. This is jist how confident i am for Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Right now the prices are very less. So it will be foolishness to sell the bitcoins now, because it will give the lose right now. Keep holding for atleast a year will give huge profit.
Activity: 182
I’m just sticking with my old plan, and that’s holding until the price soars up again. This recent dip kinda surprised me a little. It’s not because I’m panicking but the price is so low meaning another opportunity to accumulate and more people can afford it. Buying and holding are the best strategy at times like this.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
You are not notified as a crypto investor or traders if you will be panic, in crypto world this situation is just only a normal so usually for me I hodl my coins, calm and waiting then may be buying more coins this night because it is in a deep price it is our advantage.  
Pages:
Jump to: