Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price might drop now?! - page 5. (Read 1076 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 17, 2020, 01:14:14 AM
We have noticed that, unfortunately the price of bitcoin drop after halving. When pump was expected but not happened (maybe it's going to show effect slowly). But it's quite tought to predict about bitcoin price. But more possibilities to drop from current price
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
May 17, 2020, 01:02:14 AM
After the strong growth of Bitcoin, I believe it will soon collapse again. The price of BTC is sideway to wait for more fries to buy bitcoin, then they will kick down the price of bitcoin again. Bitcoin halving is usually like that, we should set a lower buy price for bitcoin and wait. Buying BTC now is a pretty risky decision.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
May 17, 2020, 12:37:41 AM
It could but as we see, it's going the other way. I'm also reading some TAs that's saying the same thing but as usual, bitcoin is hard to be read so for holders like me I don't usually look to the short term. There might be an incoming dip within a few weeks but this was expected right after immediate the halving but it seems nothing has happened except it's holding on to $9300.

I'm firmly holding and visioning the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
May 16, 2020, 08:31:56 PM

BTC_update. BTC now-9397                             Let's have a quick description of the above setup.

1) First, we have the higher low which we mentioned in previous update
2) Prices are now trading below EMA10 and we have decreasing trading volume , going lower and lower.
3) A recent rejection of prices while they tried to move and close above EMA10.
4) We are seeing long wicks pointing down.

Pages:
Jump to: