Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price Pumps and Forks - page 4. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 02:52:39 AM
As the price of BTC is increasing on an upward trend and falls only by few bucks, short-term Alternative Coin traders are crying blood. I believe it is due to the upcoming fork. How many more forks are we expecting in the future? It seems that through forks they are pumping the price of btc and once the price becomes stagnant they will start another fork.

The Fork happens because of the war right now that is happening within the Bitcoin, i am hoping that this will be the last fork that can happen because i think with an absurd price of Bitcoin though it is a good thing for user who have Bitcoin but it will be hard for beginners to get a hold of a coin if the price is too much and price always pumps because of the fork.

Well as lowly traders we may say that we are not really affected by this fork but as a miner it is a good oppurunity to make easy mining with bitcoin. Hard forks is just to recognize old blocks from the network and if you are a miner, it is not just a new coin will be mined but also new apps will be made easy for the hardfork.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 01:44:08 AM
As the price of BTC is increasing on an upward trend and falls only by few bucks, short-term Alternative Coin traders are crying blood. I believe it is due to the upcoming fork. How many more forks are we expecting in the future? It seems that through forks they are pumping the price of btc and once the price becomes stagnant they will start another fork.
As all of us know that the value of the bitcoin is now very high, all the people are investing in the bitcoin and having the bright future with eh bitcoin so it’s good to use the bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for the time when the value of the bitcoin will be more than double. The importance of the bitcoin is the thing that we all know its importance and the value so hold your bitcoin and wait till the price will give you the output and the rumors will be quite.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 13, 2017, 06:54:23 PM
The price is only going to increase in the next days, and this is happening because of the upcoming fork, a lot of people are buying bitcoins only to be prepared for the fork, and that is exactly what i am doing too.
So dont be scared about it, it will probably go up a lot more before the day of the fork, so you have so many days to make profit.
But i will hold my bitcoins ultil i receive my free bitcoin goldies  Kiss
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 13, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

The Fork happens because of the war right now that is happening within the Bitcoin, i am hoping that this will be the last fork that can happen because i think with an absurd price of Bitcoin though it is a good thing for user who have Bitcoin but it will be hard for beginners to get a hold of a coin if the price is too much and price always pumps because of the fork.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
October 13, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

The "they" is who I am still trying who it could be but its possible its you and  I. The increase in price in my own opinion, cannot still be unconnected to the upcoming fork which is very simple. After the previous fork, we all learnt that above all, bitcoin still survives which means I need to be more prepared for the upcoming fork by ensuring that I have enough bitcoin saved up before that day in other to get the equivalent after the fork after that turn it into more bitcoin which is more money for me just by holding.

This is applicable to a lot of people across the globe and that makes the supply of bitcoin limited to the demand for it. Applying the basis terms of economics, the price is bound to spike. After the fork, I gain what I want, then we can sell, that explains why the price will drop slightly after that.
We cant say that it is unconnected on bitcoin itself because i do believe this fork things do really trigger or influence on its development and also to its price. I do have the same point too which i do see everytime theres a fork we do reach up new ATH and now we did already witness 1x fork and now theres another 2 possible upcoming forks which we do see the effects on bitcoins price in breaking up its previous ath and now we are now even reaching 6k which i do presume that it has really an influence on the price and talking on how many possible forks to happen then no one can tell you out.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2017, 04:31:29 PM
Yes, altcoin market is so weird right now, most of my altcoins are in big red numbers, golem is more than -%20 since a few days. And it has been rising from $0,40 to $0,19 (atm price)
It is kinda scaring me, i dont know why altcoins are dropping that much, but it looks like if everyone is moving their funds to bitcoin, i think this is makes a lot of sense, because a new fork is comming, so probably it is really happening.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
October 13, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

It's kinda funny how everyone expected a reverse network-effect to occur due to the BCH hardfork. I guess pretty much all of us expected the combined value of BCH + BTC to be smaller than prefork-BTC's. What we got was a BCH airdrop and BTC came out stronger, for lack of getting killed.

So yes, I guess many expect the same to occur with Bitcoin Gold and B2X, which arguably leads to the price surge we are seeing right now. Well, I guess mainly due to B2X. Bitcoin Gold doesn't seem to be taken all that serious right now. Which also leads me to believe that possible future hardforks won't have much of an impact -- unless they are based on community consensus (or lack thereof) and central discussion points, as was the case with BCH and is the case with B2X.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

There is no way to figure out how many more forks are on the way for the next years. Some rich people can decide a fork and they rent some developers to make this fork happen. This can be within a month or so.

We observed one on august, and the next one is on this month. Maybe several for the november and december, who knows.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 13, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

The "they" is who I am still trying who it could be but its possible its you and  I. The increase in price in my own opinion, cannot still be unconnected to the upcoming fork which is very simple. After the previous fork, we all learnt that above all, bitcoin still survives which means I need to be more prepared for the upcoming fork by ensuring that I have enough bitcoin saved up before that day in other to get the equivalent after the fork after that turn it into more bitcoin which is more money for me just by holding.

This is applicable to a lot of people across the globe and that makes the supply of bitcoin limited to the demand for it. Applying the basis terms of economics, the price is bound to spike. After the fork, I gain what I want, then we can sell, that explains why the price will drop slightly after that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 08:02:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: