Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC PRICE VS ALTCOINS PRICE - page 4. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
because bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency so some traders panic when bitcoin and ethereum prices go down, so until now it can be assumed that when bitcoin and ethereum prices decrease eating other altcoin prices will come down
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 02:00:56 AM
This is always happend in weekend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
BTC is absolutely linked to subunits. it is impossible to think independently of each other. The fluctuation in any one of them affects the whole system. for this reason the bit should be considered as a whole when investing.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 18, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
Today i reviewed Coinmarketcap and found that due to falling BTC price top 50 Altcoins are also falling and are red for last 24 hours.BTC king of crypto World and the entire crypto world is dependent on BTC.Its mean that growth in BTC is the growth of Altcoins and vise versa.What you think.

Absolutely true.When BTC price escalate other Altcoins also show same behavior. Altcoins are correlated with BTC.BTC is the coin marke champion,if champion do something great obviously there will be pleasant effect on rest of the team.2017 was breakthrough year for BTC and all the Altcoins grew a lot during 2017.
Yes, they are connected with BTC king all altcoins are depended on bitcoin price when bitcoin is dropping in the market also followed by altcoins even the ethereum base coin or token they also dropping the price but I saw not all are colour red there are other coins in the market cap is green. Not all are affected by price decreasing of bitcoin, and hopefully, by next 2 months it will raising back again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 01:43:35 AM
Today i reviewed Coinmarketcap and found that due to falling BTC price top 50 Altcoins are also falling and are red for last 24 hours.BTC king of crypto World and the entire crypto world is dependent on BTC.Its mean that growth in BTC is the growth of Altcoins and vise versa.What you think.

Absolutely true.When BTC price escalate other Altcoins also show same behavior. Altcoins are correlated with BTC.BTC is the coin marke champion,if champion do something great obviously there will be pleasant effect on rest of the team.2017 was breakthrough year for BTC and all the Altcoins grew a lot during 2017.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

Yes that is true alcoin also falling down when BTC price down but not all altcoin may be 80% of all altcoin affected the Up and down trends of bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin base in cryptocurrency it is normal that altcoin movement affected the movement pulse of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 18, 2018, 01:31:46 AM
Yeah, I think they are connected if bitcoin is increasing altcoin are also increasing because to my own theory if you are living in the country only you can exchange is bitcoin you must convert your altcoin first to bitcoin before you exchange them into fiat.

I don't know the other reason, but this is my own theory that is why the price of altcoin decrease every time the price of bitcoin drop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: