Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Prices Predicting Software - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
Pointless in my honest opinion. How do you expect bots to precisely predict the prices of cryptocurrencies considering how volatile this market is? This is not feasible and anyone marketing something like this would be considered a scammer. I knew several people who scammed people in the past in this particular manner which is why I do not recommend developing such softwares since the human aspect is missing as everyone else mentioned. Signal bots are a bit better in my opinion since they prove to be useful now and then and I have earned decent profits through them.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 02, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
This is totally out of it, well some greedy people might think is the answer to them to make but absolutely no, bot can't and will never predict any price of stock or coin , because the price is determined by human emotions and mutual agreement between two parties , so bot can only be used to trade with a particular range or % which also need to be set by human so on no account bot can work without human being.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 01, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
in general markets are not something you can predict with a software! it is not math to have one solution and one result. market is a dynamic thing that is  changing every day and is being affected by human behavior which is what you can not formulate. and not being to do that means you can not automate it with a software to "predict" it for you!

with that said there are trading bots that use charts to perform technical analysis on and then based on pre-programmed patterns they choose one automatically and give you the result. but that is not at all reliable and is not called "prediction".
when it comes to bitcoin things become that much harder to "predict" because of its higher volatility and unpredictability.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
November 01, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
It's going to have to be based on patterns and charts, and analysts can do that on their own while adjusting for certain variables that machines can't. Basically, it's going to be even worse than predictions by technical analyses, which are already shaky to begin with.

But hey, if you manage to create one that works well, you're going to be rich, provided you don't share it with anyone else lol.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 01, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
Think about it clearly. How can a software algorithm predict prices? How could they take into consideration human emotion aspect? I think what you're looking for is a fortune teller.

It's a totally pointless software as are the so many tradinging signal bots
Also, don't go this route.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
November 01, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
If human's can not perfectly predict the weather which has been observed for centuries in the next coming 24 hours then how about the price of bitcoin?
It's a totally pointless software as are the so many tradinging signal bots
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 09:55:06 PM
What do you guys think about this software?

I've been trying to find something similar it seems like no one discusses this type of projects.

Would there be general interest from investors and BTC traders?

Pages:
Jump to: