Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC PRO Motherboard issues - page 2. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 01:21:21 AM
Thanks for the reply. These boards started this way. They were brand new from NewEgg. I am running 6x cards with 1600w Lepa 80 plus gold power. Using both power plugs on the motherboard and powered usb risers. I have several others that are working fine. Its just these two so far. I have more 3 rigs to build hopefully will finish tomorrow. Im runnning 380x cards undervolted -100v. I have installed new electrical for these rigs. All 240v setup. I am in the US but choose to do this to lower the amperage on my home electrical system. I will post back results on the next three. In the mean time if anyone has any suggestions please advise.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
July 03, 2016, 09:44:59 PM
They might be defect, if you used 6x GPU which take too match power from PCI-e slot some +12V line might have burned, I think for BTC board safe limit is 250W from PCI-e slots (combined)

480x for instance is card that pull 80w per GPU, also some newer card can also pull a lot
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
July 03, 2016, 07:26:37 PM
Is anyone having any issues with BTC PRO boards. I have 9 rigs that i am setting up. I have 5 of them up and running but on two of the boards im having issues with pcie slots. One has a single slot that is not working and another has two slots that dont work. I have switched cards and risers around with no luck. Does any one have a solution or the same issue?
Pages:
Jump to: