Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-PROFIT.COM - 150 % PROFIT IN 4 DAYS - 10 % INSTANT REFERRAL BONUS - page 3. (Read 5680 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
I've done two investments, but only see one ?

DOGE 1135 (i see) Grin
deposite https://dogechain.info/address/DUJPJLhSLsTSV6eubUxnWPTQ2XMkpSRcD1

LTC 1.29102213 (i not see) Angry
deposite https://chain.so/address/LTC/LUFqd6gcNQY6sKt6jDJkLzZDpVtCfLDEig
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
it seems big deposits are not shown in the list, only small ones
may be it is scam, may be just a way to attract more investors
Activity: 95
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Site is offline   Huh
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Where is my deposit ? Give me my money scammers  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 73
scammmed i lost 0.08btc dammmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
no paid my 0.0185198 btc they lost
In some post ago I told yet it .. and indeed few hours later, they have become scam
Activity: 102
No Bitcoin No Life
no paid my 0.0185198 btc they lost
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
All Investments 1114 My Investments 2 Payouts 577
Date UTC   Payout address   Deposit   Plan   Time Left   Payout
03-09 01:30:32   1Pao8GKhJpCybwbGwZBacfmgTzjwAsyMVm   REFERRAL      
PAID
0.00055131 BTC
03-09 01:30:32   1Pao8GKhJpCybwbGwZBacfmgTzjwAsyMVm   REFERRAL      
PAID
0.00019 BTC
please I have a site btc-profit.com,,,,,until now I haven't paid back,,,and just get paid reff no how,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,already 4 hours in pay,,,,,,,,,,I am very sad to see a lot of the deposite because the site just walk 2 days,,,please help me for this situation

1Pao8GKhJpCybwbGwZBacfmgTzjwAsyMVm
Activity: 11
Hello,

there has been an issue some hours ago.

I'd like to explain what happened as detailled as possible:
The issue was caused by two "big" BTC and DOGE investments ready for withdrawal. When my payout script created the transaction to pay the BTC investment after the given time, it used a lot of small inputs, so the transaction hex-string passed through the command-line was larger than a certain threshold and didn't reach the coin daemon. If such things happen (transactions can't be sent etc.), all payouts are stopped automatically until I remove a special flag.

After some time I decided to allow payouts again as this semt to be just a temporary error and blocked only this "big" BTC payout from being processed until I find a solution... and faced the same issue with another relatively large DOGE payout which I blocked afterwards. Therefore after some time all other relevant payouts could be processed.

I found a workaround to pay these big transactions without stopping the core system and modified the payout script accordingly - and it worked: Both payouts (0.54 BTC and 71739.6 DOGE) were processed (see the Payouts tab on btc-profit.com).

Please keep in mind:
The whole system is highly automated.
Payouts are never blocked by default.
Deposit and payout amounts don't affect transaction processing.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy BTC-PROFIT.COM
Hello.
Yesterday invested 0.02 Bitcoins for 24 hours, that's translated into this address 1PHLCyNKE5kdpzx3oeZc38xVGySWh6DvJ1
They're dosih including but online deposit disappeared. before the payment was about 4 hours! How to be in this situation?
Payment must have been at this address 1WG75rQUyXqDvJ9LACgCMCuRDW8EZ6Snk
I beg to deal with this problem.
kind regards
Activity: 95
I INVEST AROUND 0,04 BTC AND it SHOULD be HOURS 1O'VE PAYOUT BUT UNTIL NOW NOT IN.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PLEASE THIS SITE JUST DON't go too far TRICKING PEOPLE,,,,,,PLEASE LISTEN to actually chat to ME,,, THIS is the ADDRESS of the WALLET I 1Pao8GKhJpCybwbGwZBacfmgTzjwAsyMvm

I just received from reff as big as the Total Earned Total Paid
Bitcoin 0.00074131 BTC 0.00074131 BTC
Litecoin 0 LTC 0 LTC
Dogecoin 0 DOGE DOGE 0
Activity: 42
Hello,

The issue was caused by two "big" BTC and DOGE investments ready for withdrawal. When my payout script created the transaction to pay the BTC investment after the given time, it used a lot of small inputs, so the transaction hex-string passed through the command-line was larger than a certain threshold and didn't reach the coin daemon. If such things happen (transactions can't be sent etc.), all payouts are stopped automatically until I remove a special flag.

After some time I decided to allow payouts again as this semt to be just a temporary error and blocked only this "big" BTC payout from being processed until I find a solution... and faced the same issue with another relatively large DOGE payout which I blocked afterwards. Therefore after some time all other relevant payouts could be processed.

I found a workaround to pay these big transactions without stopping the core system and modified the payout script accordingly - and it worked: Both payouts (0.54 BTC and 71739.6 DOGE) were processed (see the Payouts tab on btc-profit.com).

Please keep in mind:

scam already.....2 of my deposits that suppose to be paid now gone.....i think my last deposit will be gone to when d time reach 0
No Bitcoin No Life
Missing my deposit in Bitcoins (0.02). Before the payment was 1.5 hours.

mine too
0.0185198 btc
Activity: 10
Missing my deposit in Bitcoins (0.02). Before the payment was 1.5 hours.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Hello,

Please keep in mind:

Have the suspicion that the website now and closes within a few hours
Activity: 5
Hello,

Please keep in mind:

No Bitcoin No Life
22 ltc and 59783 doge pending
22 ltc payment
doge pending
59783 doge payment
thank you admin
Pages:
Jump to: