Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Robot ~ 1st Bitcoin Robot 7 Licence Giveaway - page 3. (Read 10608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
If you are so worried just give it a pass. Honestly, we don't force anyone to join. True, we are new to the market, but we don't scam anyone and if we did, there would be already tons of cries around the community. We develop a trading robot that may be not the best in the world, but it works and we stand by it.

sorry, but YOU caused all the scam talk with false pictures, and so on......I actually was trying to find out how to try out your product safe
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
If you are so worried just give it a pass. Honestly, we don't force anyone to join. True, we are new to the market, but we don't scam anyone and if we did, there would be already tons of cries around the community. We develop a trading robot that may be not the best in the world, but it works and we stand by it.
legendary
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Paypal. These guys don't work with a scam..

Mastercard worked with Banners Broker, for example.....so yes they do (just saying this is no argument)

Then I would call it a scam.
Nothing proves that you gave back money to anyone not satisfied, and that the account is your website is real

Thank you for your opinion. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Paypal. These guys don't work with a scam, everybody knows that you can do chargeback if money back system is not working. So it is all good.
As for free licenses, trials etc, we are not interested to work with the tire-kickers. We have real costs that we need to cover, especially on Gold/Platinum level where we also pay for your trading VPS...

@ comunity: you think chargeback is easy/save to achieve? if that was the case there would be no risk to try it out
Nothing proves that you gave back money to anyone not satisfied, and that the account is your website is real

Thank you for your opinion. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Paypal. These guys don't work with a scam, everybody knows that you can do chargeback if money back system is not working. So it is all good.
As for free licenses, trials etc, we are not interested to work with the tire-kickers. We have real costs that we need to cover, especially on Gold/Platinum level where we also pay for your trading VPS...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Can I get a free license to test it?

No, but we provide 60 day money back guarantee + we publish our acc on site, you can follow it
Guys, seriously.  We don't accept any deposits. The robot is trading YOUR account via API. what does it have to do with ponzi ??
legendary
Is there any video proof it is actualy realy trading and not just faking trades to hide a ponzi?

If it is a ponzi scheme, you should get in early!  Though the advertising might be deceiving, I have yet to see any evidence that it's a scam. 

I woudn't enter a ponzi scheme even if i had a garuantee that a base will form below me.......If I liked robery i would target banks....at least i would rob from the rich, not from the fools
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Is there any video proof it is actualy realy trading and not just faking trades to hide a ponzi?

If it is a ponzi scheme, you should get in early!  Though the advertising might be deceiving, I have yet to see any evidence that it's a scam. 
Can I get a free license to test it?

We have a video but what you are saying also does not make any sense. We don't accept any deposits. The robot is trading YOUR account via API. what does it have to do with ponzi ??
Activity: 226

You can see all trades it did in the BTCe account trade history. You can also see all orders which it placed. It looks like some initial problems were overcome. At least I thought it was good it didn't trade as long as the btc was going up that much. It will be interessting to see what will happen next.
legendary
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Give it some time.. i believe once some people went over the initial fear and bought a license im sure the sentiment will revert

the maina ccount is now close to 6,000 usd plus .. was about 3,000 when we started out Smiley

feel free to stay and watch! And Simon greta oyu tookt he plunge.. youre our pioneer so to speak!

feel free to hit me up on skype: steve25m

glad to help and assist.

Steve
Simon has no affiliation with us but it is pointless trying to prove it or prove otherwise. Anyone can open forum account and any positive feedback for old timers will assume affiliation. This is just basic human psychology to be on alarm for anything new that comes out. That is normal. I bet when Bitcoin itself just came out most of these guys also cried it's a scam unless the majority of people accepted it.

Give it time. Peace.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lel. I believe that Simon is an alt created to make us believe in this "program". I will only trust this if a high ranked member tries it.

No I'm not. I have no sorts of connection to BTC robot other than having bough a licence from them.
That is exactly what an alt would say. I am sorry, but I don't believe you.

+1
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Lel. I believe that Simon is an alt created to make us believe in this "program". I will only trust this if a high ranked member tries it.

No I'm not. I have no sorts of connection to BTC robot other than having bough a licence from them.
That is exactly what an alt would say. I am sorry, but I don't believe you.
Activity: 226

OK guys. Maybe this is a scam. However I can confirm that the thing at least connects to the BTC-e and does some trading there. As my account on BTC-e was only funded with BTC it hasn't done much. It only bought two dollars or so. I am quite happy it is not buying dollars now as the BTC is on downward path. We'll see how it goes. I thought I'll give it a try. I have thought about a trade-bot for a long time so out of curiosity I bought a licence.

That is normal.

Regarding the robot's seeming lack of activity, sometimes this is
quite normal, especially if the market is flat. The
robot is monitoring the markets 24/7 and is patiently waiting for the
proper timing to grab the opportunity when it comes. There are weeks
when it can make 10 trades in 1 day but sometimes, there are flat
weeks when price does not change much and the robot will patiently
wait without any trades at all.

The goal is to make profit, not to force trading for the sake of
trading.You don't need to sit on it and wait for trades. Leave it and
let it do its magic. You can check it once a month, but no need to
check and babysit it daily. You can also check Bitcoin price charts;
during flat markets, the robot is obviously passive and it's normal.
So, please be patient with it...

So if they are scammers they have at least gone into some trouble to connect to the API and crate an easy interface.

I may sound like a broken record but we are not a scammers.

I am not saying we are best of the best in the world, we had our issues (DDOS attack on site,  then delayed orders because of the site unavailable) but we are honest developers who made a great product and we stand by it! It will not get you rich overnight but it trades and wins.

BTC-Robot team: You should not state that the initial funds on BTC-e are Profits. That's misleading and only supports the scam theory.

The BTC-e API does not let us separate if extra funds came from profits or from extra manual deposits. In case your account is clean and new, initial deposit is not counted as profit. However if you move money here and there and add more funds manually it can confuse it. BTC-e allows you to have multiple accounts. I would suggest using fresh acc and not interfere with the trading by manual fund movements.

P.s. I appreciate you took your time to review it and trusted enough to even join. I am sure if you trade long enough you will love it.

If you have questions you can send me PM or support.
Pages:
Jump to: