Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC sent to mixer but company is dissolved - page 2. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
October 06, 2017, 06:14:56 AM
Which mixer is that? If it's bitmixer.io you should have checked. There is a prominent red warning on their homepage alerting that they stopped their service.

Are you sure you sent it to a legitimate mixing service?

Bitcoin is universally known to be irretrievable. The one and only way to retrieve your coins is for the receiver to send the coins back to you.

Care to share which mixing service you sent the coins to? You should have used a reputable and solid one (like the one on my signature). I know it's too late to offer this advice but if you can provide more information about this problem, then it could help and serve as a warning for others here to avoid it.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 06:02:01 AM
Hello,

Hoping for some good news. I bought some BTC from coinbase and sent it to an address which is a mixing service. The deposit never made it to the forwarding address and I have since learned the company have been dissolved even though their website appears to be up and running. I copied the transaction ID and in blockchain it shows the transaction as received but unspent. What does unspent mean please? Is it retrievable? Have I lost the money?

Many thanks
Tony
Pages:
Jump to: