Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for August - page 2. (Read 932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 26, 2022, 08:14:18 AM
I don't get why some people always confuse sideways market with a "decline" or bear market. There is none of that. Price is still going up towards $25k and each time it fails to break that resistance it comes back down to $20k to repeat the same thing again.
A decline would be if price continued going down and set a new low every time it did. But it is obvious that price has not been going below $20k for the past 2+ months.
They don't have idea about the actual market conditions and goes with the same statements that are circulating around around.They ignore the volatility factor and always beleive it will go up and if it's down like say 2-3% also they start claiming it's going down but in reality we have seen some upward trends from few weeks but we will need major investments both retail and institutional for big boost because the market cap and price is too big for any changes like 10-15% price pumps also need heavy investment unlike shitcoins which are manipulated through centralised wallets only having most of the supply.

We are still in growing phase and soon we will see pumps coming to the market and resistance of the market is holding at $20-$22k levels at the moment but people who panic sell contribute worse to the situation and this is we have seen in past months which restricted prices to go up but still we are not so much down which they need to understand.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
August 26, 2022, 03:24:49 AM
This decline will continue until the end of August although we don't expect Bitcoin to be able to step to the top in a short time. Bitcoin price decline indicator, I'm still on the assumption because sales are still very strong.
I don't get why some people always confuse sideways market with a "decline" or bear market. There is none of that. Price is still going up towards $25k and each time it fails to break that resistance it comes back down to $20k to repeat the same thing again.
A decline would be if price continued going down and set a new low every time it did. But it is obvious that price has not been going below $20k for the past 2+ months.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 26, 2022, 01:31:18 AM
The crypto market continues to decline. In my opinion, this decline can not be separated from the strengthening of the US Dollar index which suppresses crypto assets, because many market participants will release crypto assets to get the Dollar which is strengthening. Of course this is understandable.

If the price of Bitcoin can end up at $25k through the end of August as it did earlier this week, that is neither too high nor sufficient expectation. The problem is, the Bitcoin price chart is slowly dropping downwards. This is something that is not expected by many people, including me.
it is not continue to decline , because the fall had just started yesterday after a days of climbing so there is no continuity in this process.

The increasing trend of bitcoin only lasted for a short time and there was a decline again and this condition continued until now.

Indeed
August is almost ending and there might be not enough time for a recovery up to $25k base on the current price run. Btc has been hovering around $20k -$22k lately, it touches $25 at some point a week ago, but it didn't retain it's highest position.
I guess majority has considered $25k as the strong resistance  as people tend to sell when Btc is on it's way to hit that figure.
Thus, price would fall back down again. 
This decline will continue until the end of August although we don't expect Bitcoin to be able to step to the top in a short time. Bitcoin price decline indicator, I'm still on the assumption because sales are still very strong.
Some say Bitcoin will become a global guarantee. That means let those who sell Bitcoin assets more and more so that we can get Bitcoin at a low price. My calculations, if Bitcoin falls 30%, potential coins also fall by a higher percent than BTC.

We are on a consolidation period where price do only plays around on small scales or price differences from 1-5k movement in between i should say and we've been staying up like this
for a while which it wouldnt really be that a good time to make out decisions when you do short scaling but if you do go for long term then accumulation on the current price wont really
be that a bad idea but making out decision on point wont be easy since there's always that kind of hesitance whenever you do really make out decisions on buying
which we do mind about possible dip or decrease further which we dont really like to happen everytime we do make out some step.
The long term will always be our calculation for this king of coins in investment so the high sales made by market participants with weak analysis make us even more excited.
From January to August 25, I consider a difficult period in movement. There must be something positive that is stored in the mind so that it is not easily swayed.
Confidence in the long-term increase in the price of Bitcoin is still very high amid the large number of FUDs for Bitcoin.
We see Bitcoin current movement is still at an intermediate point.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 25, 2022, 06:28:37 PM
The crypto market continues to decline. In my opinion, this decline can not be separated from the strengthening of the US Dollar index which suppresses crypto assets, because many market participants will release crypto assets to get the Dollar which is strengthening. Of course this is understandable.

If the price of Bitcoin can end up at $25k through the end of August as it did earlier this week, that is neither too high nor sufficient expectation. The problem is, the Bitcoin price chart is slowly dropping downwards. This is something that is not expected by many people, including me.
it is not continue to decline , because the fall had just started yesterday after a days of climbing so there is no continuity in this process.

The increasing trend of bitcoin only lasted for a short time and there was a decline again and this condition continued until now.

Indeed
August is almost ending and there might be not enough time for a recovery up to $25k base on the current price run. Btc has been hovering around $20k -$22k lately, it touches $25 at some point a week ago, but it didn't retain it's highest position.
I guess majority has considered $25k as the strong resistance  as people tend to sell when Btc is on it's way to hit that figure.
Some say Bitcoin will become a global guarantee. That means let those who sell Bitcoin assets more and more so that we can get Bitcoin at a low price. My calculations, if Bitcoin falls 30%, potential coins also fall by a higher percent than BTC.

We are on a consolidation period where price do only plays around on small scales or price differences from 1-5k movement in between i should say and we've been staying up like this
for a while which it wouldnt really be that a good time to make out decisions when you do short scaling but if you do go for long term then accumulation on the current price wont really
be that a bad idea but making out decision on point wont be easy since there's always that kind of hesitance whenever you do really make out decisions on buying
which we do mind about possible dip or decrease further which we dont really like to happen everytime we do make out some step.
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 25, 2022, 04:40:15 PM

Indeed
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
August 25, 2022, 02:32:25 PM
If we refer to the price chart from a few weeks ago, it appears that the current price seems to be no longer in the sideways zone. Moreover, the bitcoin price is currently in the $23k area and it seems that the next price target of $25k will be reached. However, keep in mind that although the price of bitcoin seems to be starting to increase, bitcoin is still not in a completely bullish phase.
^ On the last day of July BTC's price has shown too much increase which I think is expected that there is a correction right after the price increase.
There could be there is a zigzag movement of BTC price, but it is always ended up in a high price.
This month could be there is a price resistance but at the end of the month, it could be the price will rise up to $30k at the end of the day of this month of August. So I voted YES on the poll.
Indeed, in the last few weeks the price of bitcoin began to be in the green zone after several months ago experiencing a very deep price decline. Although in the current price increase there is a slight correction but it is a step to continue to increase. Therefore I am optimistic that the target price of $25k will be reached within this month.
there are still 5 days for this month to end, and the price of bitcoin has also reached $25k a few days ago,
I think that's enough if you buy bitcoin in June which was at $18k, yes 30% more profit can be you got it,
and now the bitcoin price has gone down, so maybe september will be decisive up or down again.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 704
August 24, 2022, 11:29:37 PM
Yes there have been some green signals in the market since the beginning of August but I think the market is still not in a very good position. We may see a dumping in between with it. However, the market is expected to start recovering in early to mid or beginning of -2023, according to many market analysts.
A recovery so soon would be ahead of schedule to me but I will be willing to roll with that, however at this time the market not only depends on its own dynamics but on the dynamics of the world at large, and as we know things could get worse in a hurry if another armed conflict emerged.

So even if that prediction was accurate taking into account the current conditions, if the conditions changed the prediction could become useless, and it could take the market a lot more time before it recovered.
It is likely that the market will not recover this year or next. Many people talk about four-year cycles. If we stick to this model, new growth will not come until 2024-2025 at the earliest. It also seems to me that after such good growth as in 2021 it would be strange to expect a quick recovery after a rapid collapse. The world situation, as you said, is not conducive to good expectations either.
One thing that many of those which predict for a fast recovery do not understand is that even if we only see a bunch of numbers on the charts behind each trade there is a person which is unable to adjust himself to the circumstances as fast as those people believe.

So all of those which invested at the top of the market and which are still underwater will not be confident enough to invest now, assuming they had any money left to invest, so time is needed for those people to forget and for new investors to not be scared of the possibility of another crash coming, but how much time is needed? Probably a few years, which is why the prediction of a new bull market not coming until 2024 makes the most sense to me.
Activity: 1130
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 23, 2022, 09:29:33 AM
If we refer to the price chart from a few weeks ago, it appears that the current price seems to be no longer in the sideways zone. Moreover, the bitcoin price is currently in the $23k area and it seems that the next price target of $25k will be reached. However, keep in mind that although the price of bitcoin seems to be starting to increase, bitcoin is still not in a completely bullish phase.
^ On the last day of July BTC's price has shown too much increase which I think is expected that there is a correction right after the price increase.
There could be there is a zigzag movement of BTC price, but it is always ended up in a high price.
This month could be there is a price resistance but at the end of the month, it could be the price will rise up to $30k at the end of the day of this month of August. So I voted YES on the poll.
Indeed, in the last few weeks the price of bitcoin began to be in the green zone after several months ago experiencing a very deep price decline. Although in the current price increase there is a slight correction but it is a step to continue to increase. Therefore I am optimistic that the target price of $25k will be reached within this month.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
August 22, 2022, 05:38:57 PM
Well I said yes but I am big enough of a person to accept defeat. I feel like we have jus one week left and 25k+ will not come. It "looked" like it was coming just a few days ago, literally over 24k, and knocking on the doors of being 25k+ and if we didn't get any bad news maybe even stay there. At the end of the day what happened happened and we shouldn't be focusing too much on the bad stuff. Yeah, it didn't, but september could be the month it happens, doesn't happeN? October then. I am not going to stop trusting crypto just because it had a bad month or even a year, I will keep on trusting that it will do better.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 547
Rollbit
August 22, 2022, 05:25:08 PM

Indeed
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
August 22, 2022, 04:56:05 PM
2024-2025 in my opinion is still a mystery, we don't know whether in that year bitcoin will repeat the cycle or not,
but my advice as a trader of course we must be wise in making decisions, and the risks of course we all understand
Actually it is not a mystery when everyone can see the cycle of Bitcoin in the market every year, because when there are more people who want to get Bitcoin and the buyers continue to grow at any given moment, then a big increase in the market for Bitcoin is definitely there and that not only for a once every four year cycle as has happened in the previous year
it has been proven that the 4 year cycle always comes, the proof is in 2018 the price of bitcoin dumps after the halving,
and 2022 is also a dump after the halving, of course this is a little curious how it will continue in 2024-2025,
of course everyone must prepare for the worst scenario.

As you have said, history repeating itself has been proven in the last 2 bitcoin halvings, so there is no question that it will be the catalyst for the next bull run.

This is already the worst case scenario for us, the bear market, we've seen the price at $17,500 and we survived it.

So far we might be stuck at the sideways pattern again, the price around $20k-$21k at the end of the month. And just when we thought that we are all bullish this August because we actually did hit $25k but it was not sustainable and now we are down to $21k and it could be the pattern, so probably this will be a red candlestick month end.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2022, 06:41:07 AM

definitely mate , it lasted short time when the decline had been happening for long time now so better this way than  believing what we are seeing now.
the graphs shows it all and this is what we have to understand before planning to Buy or even selling.
The possibility of underlying this decline in my opinion is because many market participants are switched to the dollar who are experiencing strengthening index value by selling Bitcoin as I have mentioned above.
But we do not need to be afraid of Bitcoin condition because situations like this have happened and will return to improve as expected.
yups and that is the assurance of investment , putting to dollar peg crypto before falling badly? that is what we most do nowadays .
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 20, 2022, 05:01:17 AM

The possibility of underlying this decline in my opinion is because many market participants are switched to the dollar who are experiencing strengthening index value by selling Bitcoin as I have mentioned above.
But we do not need to be afraid of Bitcoin condition because situations like this have happened and will return to improve as expected.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 20, 2022, 04:48:58 AM
2024-2025 in my opinion is still a mystery, we don't know whether in that year bitcoin will repeat the cycle or not,
but my advice as a trader of course we must be wise in making decisions, and the risks of course we all understand
Actually it is not a mystery when everyone can see the cycle of Bitcoin in the market every year, because when there are more people who want to get Bitcoin and the buyers continue to grow at any given moment, then a big increase in the market for Bitcoin is definitely there and that not only for a once every four year cycle as has happened in the previous year
it has been proven that the 4 year cycle always comes, the proof is in 2018 the price of bitcoin dumps after the halving,
and 2022 is also a dump after the halving, of course this is a little curious how it will continue in 2024-2025,
of course everyone must prepare for the worst scenario.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2022, 01:37:19 AM
I voted yes on the poll but I wasnt thinking purely this month, I rarely presume an exact time frame like that.  So I might have answered it slightly wrongly.    Bit late saying that as we broke uptrend to reset some, it could recover but I do think it takes more then just this immediate time frame.   My thinking was this whole year really, not sure of its pace but its certainly hesitant to date.

Here is the very quick measure to watch for positive upwards price action.   15m bars and 12hr moving average blue, we do need this kind of positive momentum to be held regularly below current price then it can be a good trade in recovery.  We can recover positive momentum while trading regularly above such measures, so I'm looking for that first of all.
Well but day after as we check the market now , it is completely falling bad , we don't know if this is just a correction or another attempt of dumping the market , I wanna assume that this is just another correction so we might see some positive views in the coming weeks as the August is fast closing and then the September will indicate what would be the last quarter movement of Bitcoin.

we may be wrong in assuming that we are already entering Bull market but what will be the deciding factor is the last month of  the 3rd quarter in which we may take our funds out or continue holding.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832
August 19, 2022, 11:04:13 PM

At least it has bounce back from the lower lows to $25k, but the run was not strengthen as it keeps going down once we reached that price.

And at $21k again, and if we look at the result of the poll, seems every one thinks that we will be bullish. But in just a snap we goes down hard, 7 day 14% down, and that is huge. And we will like 10 days from the end of the month and not sure if we can bounce again to $25k so make this month bullish for us.
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 19, 2022, 09:55:22 PM

STT
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1411
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
August 19, 2022, 07:45:34 PM
I voted yes on the poll but I wasnt thinking purely this month, I rarely presume an exact time frame like that.  So I might have answered it slightly wrongly.    Bit late saying that as we broke uptrend to reset some, it could recover but I do think it takes more then just this immediate time frame.   My thinking was this whole year really, not sure of its pace but its certainly hesitant to date.

Here is the very quick measure to watch for positive upwards price action.   15m bars and 12hr moving average blue, we do need this kind of positive momentum to be held regularly below current price then it can be a good trade in recovery.  We can recover positive momentum while trading regularly above such measures, so I'm looking for that first of all.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
August 19, 2022, 07:45:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 19, 2022, 07:22:21 PM
The amount of resistance there is incredible... Moving up $24k isn't sustainable at all and with the current sudden crash, I am wondering what's going on...
August isn't the best month for bitcoin to surge, yet I voted yes, since I am always optimistic and after this $3m crash there will be a rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: