Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for January - page 4. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 02, 2024, 09:47:31 AM
December closed with another green monthly candle which kinda gave a scare as it was showing some sign that the top is in and that it could start going back down below 40k...  But it didn't!  And if anything the price action it's showing right now says it's just gonna get stronger.

So yeah, just a simple poll to see where your sentiments are for the market overall.  I don't think some people are convinced yet and are still side lined.

Anyway, here's the monthly chart...  And it's a beauty esp if you include January.

Breaking 45 thousand dollars when I expect price will fall down like what you said below 40k
but I am wrong(we are wrong lol) because now it is even going up and up so i assume that we will
be hitting 50k this january ? Wow that will be a dream to me .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 02, 2024, 09:30:51 AM
BTC Sentiment Poll for December
People may not be posting because of your mistake. It supposed to be bitcoin sentimental pole for January, 2024. Or is that not what you meant? You need to edit the topic title.

About if the market would be bullish in this January or not, I think this would depend on if United States SEC approves bitcoin ETF ot not. If not approved very soon, the market may not go down much and it may not increase that much. But if bitcoin ETF is approved, expect more price increase even if it might be followed by slightly bear market. But as it is now, nobody knows when SEC will approve bitcoin spot ETF in January, so I do not know exactly if bitcoin price will increase but above all, I am not selling bitcoin in 2024.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 02, 2024, 08:09:54 AM
December closed with another green monthly candle which kinda gave a scare as it was showing some sign that the top is in and that it could start going back down below 40k...  But it didn't!  And if anything the price action it's showing right now says it's just gonna get stronger.

So yeah, just a simple poll to see where your sentiments are for the market overall.  I don't think some people are convinced yet and are still side lined.

Anyway, here's the monthly chart...  And it's a beauty esp if you include January.

Pages:
Jump to: