Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for October - page 5. (Read 647 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
October 10, 2022, 11:30:19 PM
Depends how the inflation data looks. I am assuming it’s going to be as expected and we trade sideways until November or December. I think this sideways volatility will continue.

If the numbers are very good or very bad then I see how we can break out of this tight range we are in. If we get a  very positive number it means fed is hawkish and might increase rates even further. If we get a very negative then we will really because it means the fed will be more dovish.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 10, 2022, 11:17:16 PM
Here's an easy one.  No BTC guessing games at what price or near what price by the end of the month.  Just go by how and what you feel as you make the vote.  Now I'm not going to vote in my own poll but right now I feel like it's all just gonna go sideways for a couple of months or so before we see what's up with the whole inflation thing.  I haven't really been paying attention tbh.  Lol.  I just look at the chart and figure it out if it's risk off or risk on.

Anyway..  Here's the monthly chart.

At least now there is no Number to expect but only the movement , and you are more than a week late mate for this October sentiment  Grin Grin  Cheesy

I remember that each October there are at least good action coming from Bitcoin and some other altcoin also so yes I am confident that there are better price coming this October , Maybe giving my number at least and that is 25-30k?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 10, 2022, 09:29:32 AM
Here's an easy one.  No BTC guessing games at what price or near what price by the end of the month.  Just go by how and what you feel as you make the vote.  Now I'm not going to vote in my own poll but right now I feel like it's all just gonna go sideways for a couple of months or so before we see what's up with the whole inflation thing.  I haven't really been paying attention tbh.  Lol.  I just look at the chart and figure it out if it's risk off or risk on.

Anyway..  Here's the monthly chart.

Pages:
Jump to: