Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC skyrocket -> futures trading, 7 upcomming forks, lightning network ALL-IN! - page 2. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Sadly, the banksters and fiattraders started to spread FUD and people are panicking.

If the BTC price fall, these banksters will get a lot of money by placing short futures.

We could now be strong and let them lose!  DO NOT SELL! We need to withstand it and show them the middlefinger.  Tongue

...I don't know why people buy high and sell low all the time... the BTC price will increase again soon.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
You are right, Bitcoin is the best choice. So much free coins... And BTC value is going to increase too. I am also putting all on BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
You have not understood a single concept of HOW futures work, go to Google and make some research before saying that kind of bullshit in here

If futures then BTC will fall! Because futures provide the ability to earn with price dump

You should know that it is going to get released in a few weeks, or even months from now, so dont create false expectations because we all know that the lightning network has been under development for more than months.

Also very good news: Lightning Network for Bitcoin

You are right anyway, there are a lot of good news about bitcoin that are going to affect bitcoin in some days, but nobody is looking it at the right side.

Everybody is just panicking.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
and also Bitcoin Atom (BCA)Huh!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
If futures then BTC will fall! Because futures provide the ability to earn with price dump
Activity: 280
where do you need to hold BTC to get access to the forks??
Activity: 151
Hi,

if you read my previous threads you know that all my recommendations were accurate so far, the bullrun, IOTA, EOS, NEO, the little correction now...

If you traded the same way I did, you made a LOT OF MONEY Wink

Now BTC is facing a new era:

BTC will be traded on futures market and brings it to the mainstream. ...that is the point where a huge amount of money flows in.
Keep in mind that the volume of BTC is still ridiculously low compared to non-cryptocurrency markets.
That will change now. It's expected that a huge amount of money is incoming.

Here some info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7TtwckPCUI

Also very good news: Lightning Network for Bitcoin https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/developers-release-lightning-protocol-10-perform-successful-interoperability-tests/

AND:

7!!! upcomming forks:

The forks will happen around: (please check actual blocks and compare)
Dec 12 Bitcoin Platinum (Block 498405 / 498533)
Dec 13 Super Bitcoin (Block 498888)
Dec 25 Bitcoin God (Block 499999)
Dec 25 Lightning Bitcoin (Block 501225)
Jan 2 Bitcoin Cash Plus
NA Bitcoin Uranium
NA Bitcoin Silver

...this means a lot of free money Smiley

In my opinion it is time to buy BTC now. I already took all my money from altcoins straight into BTC.
I moved all my BTC (via LTC because it's much faster) to Binance Exchange - because Binance was very reliable so far regarding forks and support.
...and I'm sure I won't regret it in any way Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hu25t/how_i_feel_as_someone_who_bought_in_at_3k/

Cheers...
Pages:
Jump to: