Pages:
Author

Topic: btc to £1000000 - page 3. (Read 3630 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
September 19, 2015, 01:18:31 AM
Or the economy collapses and bitcoin follows suit,this is more how I see things happening,since the markets have already shown that to be the case with bitcoin. The rises are usually speculation and when the issue hits bitcoin drops.

when the markets go down, gold goes up. bitcoin is internet gold:-)

https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/644964245554221056/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Bitcoin does not follow the markets,it speculates what the markets may do but it does not go up in times that you would expect. Take Greece for example,people speculated that people would turn to bitcoin and it got a bump just before the peak of the drama. There was talk of bitcoin atms flooding Greece to help establish bitcoin and the banks where
given permission to release more funds and talk of bitcoin died off. The price turned downward.
Gold used to be more tied to the markets but lately it does its own thing and does not go flying up when the markets are bad. So I would argue gold is a bad example because in the past it went the opposite of the markets. Bad times it would go up,good times it would go down. But bitcoin is pure speculation and not following the markets per say.
Would be a bad thing anyways if we started following the markets,as bitcoin should be more free of controls.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2015, 12:18:45 AM
Or the economy collapses and bitcoin follows suit,this is more how I see things happening,since the markets have already shown that to be the case with bitcoin. The rises are usually speculation and when the issue hits bitcoin drops.

https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/644964245554221056/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

No it isn't. Not yet anyway.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 18, 2015, 07:23:24 PM

September 18, 2015, 07:01:05 PM
how many years to see this price?

Saying that will be the price of bitcoin was tongue in cheek. my point is that when the banking system collapses (and im confident it will) the central banks will print their way into hyperinflation, giving currency's way less purchasing power. currency will also flow into bitcoin as people look for a safe haven against fiat systems.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 18, 2015, 04:05:15 PM
Bitcoin is THE PERFECT tool for a gov to have 100% control of it's slaves....

I have been warning of this... The govs of this world WILL try to take control of bitcoin...

They will attempt to convice the moronic public it's a wise move because it's controlled by pedos and drug lords... This is not true.

The paedo drug thing is slowly fading away. If they do want to foster control then they'll make it appeal with security.

Mentioning Bitcoin within a couple of sentences of talking about abolishing cash (once again) isn't too reassuring.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
September 18, 2015, 03:25:09 PM
What is the relate to BTC ? Why any collapse on currency and economics of countries always lees you to BTC ? There is no necessary ......

"What I think is now reasonably clear is that the payment technology embodied in (digital currency) Bitcoin has real potential."
legendary
Activity: 1722
September 18, 2015, 02:53:24 PM
This will be after the global collapse of currency systems and they all go into hyperinflation. I cannot believe what I have just read in this article from the chief economist of the BOE.

Bitcoin also gets a mention, im in absolute shock.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/bank-of-england/11874061/Negative-interest-rates-could-be-necessary-to-protect-UK-economy-says-Bank-of-England-chief-economist.html

In England the telegraph is generally recognised as being one of the more respected newspapers.

What is the relate to BTC ? Why any collapse on currency and economics of countries always lees you to BTC ? There is no necessary ......

He mentions bitcoin in the article...
Activity: 546
September 18, 2015, 02:51:13 PM
This will be after the global collapse of currency systems and they all go into hyperinflation. I cannot believe what I have just read in this article from the chief economist of the BOE.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/bank-of-england/11874061/Negative-interest-rates-could-be-necessary-to-protect-UK-economy-says-Bank-of-England-chief-economist.html

In England the telegraph is generally recognised as being one of the more respected newspapers.

legendary
Activity: 1722
September 18, 2015, 02:25:08 PM
Bitcoin is THE PERFECT tool for a gov to have 100% control of money... Not good.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
September 18, 2015, 02:13:05 PM
When ever they talk about the reasons for a downward trend in markets,interest rates and what ever,they always point to aging population.
Did they not see this coming for decades or am I to believe they did not see that elephant waddling closer and closer towards them!

Think there would be two ways of looking at this,one being that bitcoin will rocket and current holders will make a killing. But then they face the issue of being tied in at that price as it will not go back down for quite some time. Or the economy collapses and bitcoin follows suit,this is more how I see things happening,since the markets have already shown that to be the case with bitcoin. The rises are usually speculation and when the issue hits bitcoin drops.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
September 18, 2015, 02:07:50 PM
how many years to see this price?
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
September 18, 2015, 01:35:04 PM
It would be possible to get around the problem of hoarding by abolishing cash, Mr Haldane said, adding: "What I think is now reasonably clear is that the payment technology embodied in [digital currency] Bitcoin has real potential."

It really is amazing.
September 18, 2015, 11:55:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: