Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC to GOLD - page 2. (Read 2562 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 19, 2020, 09:39:09 PM
I think it is not yet. In my opinion, gold is very good as an asset commodity and gold rarely gets negative news. But in 2020 this is a good time for bitcoin. So this year is not yet the time to pile up gold.
We don't know actually if Bitcoin halving in 2020 is actually having a proper impact to the price as we have known that when it was on 2016 the price wasn't even moving from the initial price, which makes me little anxious and don't be too hype on halving if we look back few years ago.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
January 19, 2020, 09:12:26 PM
Probably good to convert some, get the physical gold and keep it somewhere safe.
 Hope people don't only convert and collect mere certificates. Holding the real thing and long term storage should matter more, but I wouldn't put too much hope on these things in this current world.
 I guess if you don't have the physical gold, you don't have any gold yet
What you choose depends on your purpose for Investing and the level of risks you’re ready to take.  If you’re just looking for a safe haven then gold is the right choice, we all have known that for a long time. Gold is a lot stable than bitcoin, and there isn’t much risks for anyone that is investing in it, compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been my favorite choice because I’m always not a long term investor and it has been working out for me, the investment is usually on a short term. I have been able to make a lot of money through Bitcoin and now I invest long term without minding if the price would fall or not.
But people are now calling bitcoin as safe heaven. It is now proven that gold have value that keep increasing over time. For those who want to have safe investment then ignor bitcoin and go into gold. Even there are people saying bitcoin is safe heaven, I still not believing to it because of its volatility. Rich people are protecting their wealth by investing in gold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 19, 2020, 07:16:14 PM
I am really the kind of person that likes diversifying my investments. I invested into real estate, bitcoin and altcoins, stock market and foreign currencies. I am do not have gold but I am not saying no to it. Maybe in the coming months I can buy some. Bitcoin on the other hand is more promising than gold due to halving. And I can feel that there are more positivism on bitcoin. 2020 feels like a good year for bitcoin. So for now, no selling of bitcoins for gold. 
This a good strategy, diversifying investments and not just focus on one investment. Investing into many transactions needs to be hard working because, you need to monitor not just only one transaction and analyze every data chart about your investments.

On the other hand, if I would pick investment I would prefer and choose Gold because, it is irreplaceable and have survived the financial transaction system and would basically thrive in the future. I am not sure with bitcoin because, crypto currency are more prone to drastic changes in the current digital age that makes it risky to hold on.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
January 19, 2020, 06:37:26 PM
*skip*
I would love to buy Gold or maybe a stack of it if I can. These metals especially gold are so popular right now since technologies are always using it, the same as copper and silver. If I can pile up a lot of them, and sold them in the future, that might double up or just give me a good profit. On the other hand, bitcoin also give good profit, it is just that you don't know what might happen.

Gold has been around forever and has taken full advantage of the Lindy effect, it has always had value while Bitcoin is still relatively new.

In terms of function of money, Bitcoin is equal or superior to Gold, however in terms of age, Bitcoin is one of the newest types of money while Gold is the oldest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 19, 2020, 04:31:55 PM
Bitcoin price made a strong rise. Gold price is giving signs of rising. I think it makes sense to invest in both options. You also don't have to choose one. You may want to buy gold with Bitcoin. There are different Exchange options to trade directly between the two values.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 19, 2020, 03:16:19 PM
As the poll question states, in your opinion, is it a good idea to buy (stack) gold?

Feel free to elaborate your answer.
I think it is not yet. In my opinion, gold is very good as an asset commodity and gold rarely gets negative news. But in 2020 this is a good time for bitcoin. So this year is not yet the time to pile up gold.

I would love to buy Gold or maybe a stack of it if I can. These metals especially gold are so popular right now since technologies are always using it, the same as copper and silver. If I can pile up a lot of them, and sold them in the future, that might double up or just give me a good profit. On the other hand, bitcoin also give good profit, it is just that you don't know what might happen.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
January 19, 2020, 02:53:45 PM
Probably good to convert some, get the physical gold and keep it somewhere safe.
 Hope people don't only convert and collect mere certificates. Holding the real thing and long term storage should matter more, but I wouldn't put too much hope on these things in this current world.
What you choose depends on your purpose for Investing and the level of risks you’re ready to take.  If you’re just looking for a safe haven then gold is the right choice, we all have known that for a long time. Gold is a lot stable than bitcoin, and there isn’t much risks for anyone that is investing in it, compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been my favorite choice because I’m always not a long term investor and it has been working out for me, the investment is usually on a short term. I have been able to make a lot of money through Bitcoin and now I invest long term without minding if the price would fall or not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 18, 2020, 01:34:43 PM
Its a never ending debate on where to invest, in Gold or in BTC. My answer would still be both but I will invest heavily in Gold rather than BTC. If I have a $100,000 I will invest $60,000 in Gold and $40,000 in BTC but I will not hold on to the BTC for a long time, if it generates profits, I will buy additional Gold and keep my BTC in $40,000. If shit hits the fan, I can easily liquidate Gold and turn to fiat.
The debate is still going on, but there are now claims that keep saying the bitcoin is now becoming safe heaven like gold. What is safe heaven? It is called safe heaven because if you invested your money in there, there is a guarantee of safeness. Gold is popular investment because many rich and wealthy people have it in order to preserve their money. If I will make investment then I will diversify it in both bitcoin and gold.
You can said safe like heaven or brute like the hell, i called the hell because very high risk if you wrong with your speculations like few years ago when bitcoin price reach $14,000 then falling down and make people who buy in around $14,000 feel destroyed

and feel heaven if you right with your speculations and give your profit more than gold
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 17, 2020, 09:10:11 PM
Its a never ending debate on where to invest, in Gold or in BTC. My answer would still be both but I will invest heavily in Gold rather than BTC. If I have a $100,000 I will invest $60,000 in Gold and $40,000 in BTC but I will not hold on to the BTC for a long time, if it generates profits, I will buy additional Gold and keep my BTC in $40,000. If shit hits the fan, I can easily liquidate Gold and turn to fiat.
The debate is still going on, but there are now claims that keep saying the bitcoin is now becoming safe heaven like gold. What is safe heaven? It is called safe heaven because if you invested your money in there, there is a guarantee of safeness. Gold is popular investment because many rich and wealthy people have it in order to preserve their money. If I will make investment then I will diversify it in both bitcoin and gold.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 17, 2020, 01:55:24 PM
"Never keep all of your money in one pocket" my mother always say that to me. Therefore, if you have a chance, try to convert some of your bitcoin to gold. Gold is a safe asset which can give you a stable income over years. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can give you a great amount of money in a short time but it is also risky to hold all of your money in bitocin. Bitcoin so fluctuates and you might lose some of your money if bitcoin make a huge drop

even so gold is still one of the preferred investment vehicles than crypto or other commodities.
because liquid gold can be cashed at any time, and also its value tends to rise in the long run even though it is not as high as other commodities but is still in demand.
nice qoute from your mother  Wink
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 17, 2020, 12:24:29 PM

yes, I agree with your thoughts, even though BTC is the best in crypto, it still prioritizes investing in gold.
but for liquidation I think it's the same as only the withdrawal process that takes time.
and in saving the time period depends on each person.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 17, 2020, 12:48:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 16, 2020, 06:10:56 PM
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
January 16, 2020, 05:39:13 PM
Number one problem is people in general as a cross section of the population do not have savings.   We dont do that so much in the west, if we save its briefly just before we spend it all again.    I think the vast majority of us have a pension for savings and mostly not much else, a house with mortgage is of course a form of debt for most.
   So how can we discuss will you save gold, save what.  Gold is a ten year market, its a value that should be considered as a question for a decade and if the answer is I want to spend this gold in six years then I have to drop this in your lap; you are a speculator not a saver.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2020, 05:43:05 PM
I think if you've got an idea to convert any BTC to Gold, it's no problem. This means you want to sell your assets and make sure that in a single investment you don't foresee anything. It's usual and it's your own money, so it's all up to you. But I have to criticise people who said there is no good future for Bitcoin investment. They're not sure, but why they're here
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 16, 2020, 01:41:34 PM
As the poll question states, in your opinion, is it a good idea to buy (stack) gold?

No matter what the indicators on the cryptocurrency market are and what experts' forecasts may sound regarding the future of a particular cryptocurrency, nobody has yet canceled the risk of investing in cryptocurrency.  Before doing any actions on the cryptocurrency market, you must first weigh all your opportunities and prospects in the future.  Nevertheless, if you take into account gold and bitcoin, for example, then without any doubt I can use gold as a storage for all my savings, and in Bitcoin I can invest only part of the funds that I can risk in the hope of making a good profit.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2020, 06:01:26 PM
In my view it is not a bad thing to save our wealth in the form of gold. Because the gold value keeps rising every year as well. I also invest in gold in addition to investing in bitcoin. I always take some of that profit to buy gold when I make a profit from bitcoin trading. I chose gold because gold is always acceptable everywhere, and it tends to increase its value as well. But, of course, more benefits can be provided in terms of bitcoin investment benefits than gold.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 16, 2020, 01:44:44 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
January 16, 2020, 12:45:47 AM
"Never keep all of your money in one pocket" my mother always say that to me. Therefore, if you have a chance, try to convert some of your bitcoin to gold. Gold is a safe asset which can give you a stable income over years. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can give you a great amount of money in a short time but it is also risky to hold all of your money in bitocin. Bitcoin so fluctuates and you might lose some of your money if bitcoin make a huge drop
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
January 16, 2020, 12:25:42 AM
It makes sense to get bitcoin at low prices. But buying gold makes sense at almost any price. Gold prices are constantly going up. I have never seen a big drop in gold prices. You can see the gold chart of the last 20 years.
if the investment is actually between bitcoin and gold, it is certainly different because there are different references. I agree with you that if investing in gold is believed to be the safest investment, but to find a pretty good profit is not recommended for gold investment, still a very good bitcoin for the price value. but it must be remembered that the tendency to seek big profits will also result in the risk of large losses, if not analyzed properly and correctly.
for me, it depends on us to choose the risk and reward. whether to choose high risk or safe investment. both can also be chosen to maintain a balance in investing. a person's psychology is always unstable, and that is what we must maintain in order to remain consistently profitable

Pages:
Jump to: