Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC True Ponzi.com 1.3x payouts for all investors next 3 rounds!!! Take a look - page 2. (Read 3251 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Well,I agree with you on this.Maybe it's a mistake by the op.He should be able to fix it.
And I think that the lift is temporary but op should be able to explain it better.

Who cares what you think. I point something which i found and dont need anyone to clap for me just because its nice.
Question was asked and nothing back.

So...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well,I agree with you on this.Maybe it's a mistake by the op.He should be able to fix it.
And I think that the lift is temporary but op should be able to explain it better.
legendary
Well,this only explains the rules.I don't see anything wrong here except the fact that maybe it should've been written with bigger letters.But it doesn't provide any new information really.

Well, maybe it only explain rules but if no one can read it this can mean anything dont u think?
And rules? What rules? Are you acctually registered anywhere as business etc so u need to put info like that on site?

And answer why limits are lifted? You going against your own rules. WHY?
Well,this only explains the rules.I don't see anything wrong here except the fact that maybe it should've been written with bigger letters.But it doesn't provide any new information really.
legendary
 What about that:
Why did you made small print? No one can read this shit on your site.

By entering this contest you agree that you are 18 years of age and you understand that this is a contest not a sale. contest winner will be notified via www.btctrueponzi.com with a public announcement and also provide tracking number. Winner can not redeem prize for Cash, nor BTC. The prize is Brand new in the box and is not elegible for refund nor redemtion of fiat currency of any kind.

This is the details on your site which is visible only for superman...

Why such a stupid move?
And change that typo in this small print.

legendary
Also the limits are lifted at the moment,so you can invest as much as you want to.And payouts are instant once the requirements are met.

Thats bonus. All newbies account telling how legit it is and once someone thrown accusation limits has been lifted.

Thats really give me confidence about this site.
Any full member or higher with history on forum can vouch for it?
I mean i know when someone starting something like that he must build trust and maybe few people was paid but can anyone who is trusted can say this is not scam?

even the accuser got his payout, and admitted it on the forums, he filled my email with threatening messages and spammed the sites shoutbox,

So what? Your account still newbie. Why limits have been lifted? Aparently your site will have limits to avoids "...  payouts to slow or cease completely..."

And now limits lifted? Why? Maybe because time to finish and make as much as possible?
And I don't advertise this.I'm sure there are other people on here who were paid.I'm just saying how the things are.
Activity: 168

that isnt even the address to the site wallet..... lol
EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE FACTS BEFORE LISTENING TO Mr. Brainwashers spam, he owns a site is is aggressivly trying to end the competition,

that is the address for  http://www.ponzi.be/ check the facts before you fill up my thread with nonsense, good try brainwasher
You should contact the op.And by the way earlier the max which you were allowed to send was 0.1 bitcoins so at this point you weren't able to participate.There is a rules section in the site.So I believe the system skipped this.The site's not a scam.
legendary
I received my payment earilier,now I'm waiting for my second.The site's paying.

Yours "i got paid" dosnt count. I asked for members who have history and are trusted.

You just another newbie account to advertise this and fill thread with crap like that.
Activity: 168
Also the limits are lifted at the moment,so you can invest as much as you want to.And payouts are instant once the requirements are met.

Thats bonus. All newbies account telling how legit it is and once someone thrown accusation limits has been lifted.

I mean i know when someone starting something like that he must build trust and maybe few people was paid but can anyone who is trusted can say this is not scam?

even the accuser got his payout, and admitted it on the forums, he filled my email with threatening messages and spammed the sites shoutbox,
I received my payment earilier,now I'm waiting for my second.The site's paying.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I did get payment and reinvested .

dont see that some one was paid or some one invested now
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I did get payment and reinvested .
legendary

Just got in.Now I wait to receive a payment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104

I like how you guys say "invested."  Like it's an investment expected to make a return.  I think ponzis are accurately in gambling because NO ONE knows if you'll ever get your money back!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Invested , hope i get payment this time .
Now payout has been made to 1.3 with no limit.I'd better get in fast.
Pages:
Jump to: