Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC under 4K? - page 3. (Read 851 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 28, 2017, 01:58:02 PM
Do you think we will see BTC below 4K ever again?

Honestly? If we survived China stopping all exchanges and ICOs, I see no reason on why bitcoin will be stoppable in the future. Stupid comments from bankers and wall street investors could affect the price but nothing that could kick us back to 4000$.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 28, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

There are many altcoins there in the market place list dude. Why expect that bitcoin should reach down to 4000 USD. There many investors helpng bitcoin to bump this value. If value lose to that much amount everyone has the face the failure. None of the bitcoins users who is really invested and depend only on bitcoin will never expect that to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 28, 2017, 01:50:41 PM
Possible if there would be some bad news that can produce FUD all over again, we might see bitcoin at a discounted price and people would surely drool over that causing the drop to be rather short lived that most people can't enjoy. A sharp retrace and we're down again by a thousand dollars, but I doubt that there will be a period of reds and stagnance since the overall market sentiment is bullish.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
October 28, 2017, 01:25:29 PM
Bitcoin is currently peak in the cryptocurrency. It will raise anyway. But once reach the most high level. It will drop down the value of Bitcoin. But 4000 us dollar is not reach. Some little fluctuations is possible in the Bitcoin. Not guess the below 4000 us dollar. Digital currencies is rule the world is the current trend. How it will reduce the scenario, So we do not confusion about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 28, 2017, 01:03:14 PM
in my opinion we should not see it at the moment because it does not have a reason to reach that point,
at least we need something big in order to push the price that deep,
well even though it's more likely will not happen but in cryptocurrency everything is possible.
from the past few days we saw Bitcoin price was stabilize around $5000~$6000 and we did not see altcoin pumping.
which mean we should see another movement created by the whales for Bitcoin,
and soon we will be face another big event for Bitcoin itself in november.
so before that day,i believe Bitcoin price will be stabilize at its peak or lower than before a bit and then another movement.
but $4000 and below more likely will not happen this year or soon
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 12:56:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: