Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC UP NEO IS DOWN - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 17, 2017, 05:14:17 AM
Btc up because of fomo still believe there will be segwit2x and maybe people who held neo for long time ago move their money to bitcoin to get the free segwit2x coin. After the stamp block i think neo will goes up again. Not only neo but most of alt coin will goes up.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:18:08 AM
Not only NEO,
I think almost all of any Altcoins are dropping

I am looking for to cut loss Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
November 17, 2017, 12:33:58 AM
everything is going down compared to btc and even compared to $ we lost few % wich is nothing that gas money cant cover
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 17, 2017, 12:25:57 AM
This is not particular to NEO, all Altcoins react to Bitcoin prices, though most of the time, in Fiat price it is more stable, I believe it will be around march next year before Altcoins market start to see increase again
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
November 16, 2017, 11:39:09 PM
I'd say that this is true not just for NEO but for most other altcoins as well. The longer you spend trading cryptocurrencies the sooner you will see that there is always a direct correlation between bitcoin and altcoin values/volumes. So rest assured this is normal. If you believe in the project, don't panic and just hodl. Investors juggle their portfolios between bitcoin and altcoin and you will have your chance to trade.
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
There is no war between NEO and BTC. Just money flows from alts when bitcoin rising quick. NEO already had some pretty good ICO - red pulse and will have a lot more in the future. As blockchain it is strong technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 11:01:45 PM
neo is one of my favourite coins, but i dont know why the price has been so quiet, i still remember those times in when neo was one of the best altcoins of all time, it went from less than five dollars to more than fifteen dollars in just a week, i was holding some of them and i made a little fortune because of them.
i am still holding some of them, but i dont know, maybe i will dump them soon because i dont like the way that neo is going at the moment, it is just matter of time until we are going to face to another bearish pattern on neo.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:36:47 PM
what are you thinking neo coin future. now is volume down next week is how neo?

neo is good, and people said this is a chinese ethereum
just like another altcoin, when bitcoin price increase most of alt will going down, becaue people will sell their alt to get bitcoin, and will buy agai the alt in the deep price
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 10:03:06 PM
what are you thinking neo coin future. now is volume down next week is how neo?

NEO is the future crypto of CHINA.

Because of bitcoin boom altcoins are suffering but not for long we can see alt will bloom by next year.

So we better buy now because its on a bargain price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 08:41:43 PM
thanks all member your answer,
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
Why compare bitcoin with Neo. Its not just Neo is down, most of the other altcoins are also down. I am actually loading more Neo when the price drops, earning free GAS while I wait for it to rise.
Not compare to btc with neo,btc is king crypto world
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
I have already converted my altcoin to btc after altcoin price up in the last week.
I bought deeponion, btx and HSR, they all increase a lot during last week. I am satisfied the profit from btx and deeponion. I still have a lot amont of DeepOnion, they have airdrop now, and you can increase your coin number by joining their airdrop.

DeepOnion is really undervalued now, good chance to buy now.
Activity: 168
November 16, 2017, 06:15:43 PM
I still remember those days in when everybody was saying that neo was going to be more expensive than ethereum, and that i was going to reach more than forty dollars just in September.
Now it is below $25 each one and it is pretty dead, nobody is investing in there because the chineses only used that coin for a pump/dump situation, they bought them at $4 each one, brought it to $20 and let it there, they havent touched neo again.
But it might go up again if something good happens, but i dont think that there are going to be some good news, at least not for a while.

Don't underestimate Neo. Seems like you only have a lot of superficial information about Neo. It's true that the hype days are over but the network has build strong lately. Neo is so much more than just a ICO platform. Ethereum got big because of the ICO flood but you won't see that on Neo since they will only allow quality ICOs to be recognizes as a serious enterprise.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 05:44:53 PM
I still remember those days in when everybody was saying that neo was going to be more expensive than ethereum, and that i was going to reach more than forty dollars just in September.
Now it is below $25 each one and it is pretty dead, nobody is investing in there because the chineses only used that coin for a pump/dump situation, they bought them at $4 each one, brought it to $20 and let it there, they havent touched neo again.
But it might go up again if something good happens, but i dont think that there are going to be some good news, at least not for a while.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
I think - all coins from top 10 marketcap, except BitcoinCash and NEM, better stable and only will go up..
Activity: 266
November 16, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
Why compare bitcoin with Neo. Its not just Neo is down, most of the other altcoins are also down. I am actually loading more Neo when the price drops, earning free GAS while I wait for it to rise.

My thoughts exactly. This is like comparing the barley crop in North America to the coffee crop in Central America. Nobody would ever do it ... Because they are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things.

Everyone should take advantage of altcoin price dips -- Like Sikka157 is -- instead of feeling bad about them and screaming FUD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 05:19:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 16, 2017, 07:40:34 AM
NEO's motherland is against in ICO, what are expecting. it will not grow in significant numbers as compare to pioneering coins such as BTC and ETH. Though NEO project has a good team in developing their products.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 07:37:07 AM
NEO can't compete against BTC. It may need a lot more investors to be able to go up. Maybe on next year? But NEO has a lot of competitors.
Activity: 560
November 16, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
This is always happen in cryptocurrency world when btc up some alts is down. I think some altcoin will uptrend but it takes time. Not only Neo has its volume down but it will recover like other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: