Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC update - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
this is the meaning of an investment, where people must dare to survive for a long period of time to hold the results. for me the decline in bitcoin in the stock exchange does not affect the value of bitcoin, because when compared with the previous year price of about $ 2000 and currently about $ 6000 bitcoin still has a high value and is a good investment for the long term
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 27, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
Yes, I agree the $5k for a BTC support is a very hard one and I don't think it will ever fall under that value.

There always will be big players that will keep BTC's price high and protect their investments.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
June 27, 2018, 04:37:09 AM
i honestly don't see any strong support for bitcoin for a very long time and that actually is why price is not going any lower because the real money has mostly gone away and when that happens the whales don't have anyone to sell their coins to (dump to crash) and they have nobody to buy cheap coins from so they have no more incentive to manipulate and dump. if they do they will be fighting with each other and won't make the same profit as when newbies are in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 27, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
I personally think that better to go lower, for example, 5000-5200 because the bounce back to 7-8k will be faster. Right now a lot of money are adding in crypto in the background, this means that we are on pause, waiting for the big show in some midterm future. It should be a bigger bounce that this winter.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
June 27, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
sort long term with this resistance is already good enough, people who encourage should always think like you.
I do not have much to help encourage, just help be patient waiting for the time to arrive
Activity: 490
June 27, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
Well, I think the price will fall down upto $5500. But after that there will be a change in the market. And I believe after that the market price will start to rise up and it will recover within the end of this year.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
I trust that with the current BTC refresh, BTC will before long reestablish the cost to come back to stable in light of the fact that numerous individuals are losing their cash and benefits for putting resources into BTC or doing exchanging. But soon bitcoin will have high price and investors will have profits on this.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
Yes I agree with you to not loss our patience. Patience is the main key in cryptoworld. Without overcoming the bad situation none can get the opportunity to shine in life. Crypto is like that too. Lets just always hope for the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
June 23, 2018, 11:18:57 PM
Well, this kind of conclusion is kinda hopeful, and I am hoping. I don't hold that much of Bitcoin, but I think, it will pump soon enough, or at least before the year end just like last year, then correction. Haha. I do hope for every altcoin, also.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
also RSI is very oversold so it can happened every moment,
from second way, if too many people start
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

Lets just hope that this conclusion of yours will going happen as i think people are now in confused if they see Bitcoin now as an opportunity to buy cheap or they will not join the investments because afraid of losing their hard earned money due to the average low performance of the Crypto market this year. Therefore lets just wait and see of what will going to happen before this year would end.
I hope that with the current BTC update, BTC will soon restore the price to return to stable because many people are losing their money and profits for investing in BTC or doing trading so I am looking forward to the BTC update which is now hopefully quickly returned to the price which is stable and can benefit again, especially now the crypto market has a low value

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 23, 2018, 10:52:35 PM
​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

Lets just hope that this conclusion of yours will going happen as i think people are now in confused if they see Bitcoin now as an opportunity to buy cheap or they will not join the investments because afraid of losing their hard earned money due to the average low performance of the Crypto market this year. Therefore lets just wait and see of what will going to happen before this year would end.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 23, 2018, 10:44:25 PM
​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Pages:
Jump to: