Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-USD if bulls come together - page 2. (Read 319 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
September 08, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
According to AT its a lowering wedge in downtrend which most often affect in breaking it down. I dont know why you assume that it will break up. Silver looked similar to that chart few years ago. Take a look.

Strong support at 27? Just like bitcoins at 6000?

Thats how it ended.

In my opinion chart looks extreamly bearlish and if any great news wont appear we will break 6000 which will result in instant drop to 4.5 - 5k. We need good news to save bitcoin from bigger correction. I dont see it to be danger for bitcoin. We can end correction now and slowly go to 100k or drop to 3k stay there for 1 year and slowly go to 500k. Longer we will stay low higher we will bounce.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 07, 2018, 08:31:14 AM
Perhaps today the ETF will be rejected.

no because SEC has no plans on letting the bitcoin market be rid of them this soon, they will reject ETF by the end of this month no 23 days sooner!

since there is no more news to come out until then we may end up seeing the same slow rise that we had recently towards $8k and then drop down from then when SEC actually rejects the ETF and finally we can see the rise interrupted afterwards.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

The market still looks bullish. Perhaps today the ETF will be rejected. While such thoughts - it is possible to pour up to 6100-6150, a sharp rebound at 6300 (maybe there will be just a candle down and back, that would knock out long positions before this growth is small). Further, most likely, the growth in the outset to 6600, from there we pour on 6300 after which I hope to fly to the top to break the not broken lines. If the violas do not flow strongly to the cue ball on a campaign it to 6150 then this will speak of an upward market and a temporary correction. Who in the viola just do not forget about the foot.
Pages:
Jump to: