Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs BCC - page 2. (Read 4374 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266
August 02, 2017, 01:49:19 PM
BTC is the best so far, there is no other one to replace the pioneer of cryptocurrency. The bitcoin users have a trust on it which make it more stronger than any other cryptocurrency. BCC seems good but not better than BTC.
And betting sites create bets on which will be more popular on X: Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Core. The war just began.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 02, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
BTC is the best so far, there is no other one to replace the pioneer of cryptocurrency. The bitcoin users have a trust on it which make it more stronger than any other cryptocurrency. BCC seems good but not better than BTC.
Activity: 272
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 01:10:21 PM
I think, at the end of the day, that Bitcoin will prevail. It is backed by the vast majority of competent developers in the space (i.e. Core)

The developers have shown that they know and care absolutely nothing about what the real world needs with Bitcoin.   How it is going to be used by real people, and what the industry has been begging for, for 5 years.  

This is exactly why we are in this position in the first place.  People got fed up and split off from the development team that was vocally apathetic about everything except the code.  There was a massive disconnect between "lay people" and the dev team - and since there was no leadership in the dev team to force them to write code that would include end-user needs, it never got done.

TLDR:  The fact that one group has "competent developers" means nothing to me.  At the end of the day your code can be amazing, and no real human beings will ever use it if you aren't creating a product they care about.  And if your "competent developers" care nothing about what end users want, then you've got a product that will never get used.

Absolutely wrong.
How does it feel to be so wrong and think you are correct?

Bitcoin needed Segregated Witness from a software engineering standpoint as a common sense patch to fix transaction malleation. Bitcoin does not need 8 MB blocks and will work well with these upcoming updates. Just put your money where your mouth is and go into BCH, then. Enjoy that extremely large, bloated blockchain that is thousands of blocks behind Bitcoin in the next several months.

Seriously, the code will speak for itself. SegWit will be working well and we'll just see how well BCH is working. So far, it's a very sluggish and sloppy quick job with no real support.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
August 02, 2017, 01:04:54 PM
Bitcoin Cash Soars but whats the right symbol?
https://cryptocoincharts.info/topic/bitcoin-cash
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
July 31, 2017, 12:34:52 AM
Bitcoin:
- has all the support from the community, all the miners, all the nodes, all the businesses and merchants
- has the highest price, it is rising, and a solid support behind it, has the highest volume, and is listed on all exchanges and the most trusted exchanges.
- has the best developers that have been working on it for 6+ years and the code is reviewed by thousands of people who check each change and look at the code.
- countries have adopted Bitcoin, like Japan and regulated it and removed taxes on it.

bitcoin cash:
- is an altcoin
- community does not want nor supports it
- miners do not support it
- developers do not support it
- businesses do not support it
- top exchanged do not support it
- countries adopted bitcoin and not altcoins
- the code is rushed, not tested, not reviewed, not trusted

~~~~~~~better explain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 31, 2017, 12:19:07 AM
Bitcoin is best in case of price but perhaps BCC may replace it due to its faster transactions then BTC. BCC is the future and BTC is the present. BTC will always be the best according to me. With increasing traffic BCC may also grow up and match with BTC perhaps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
July 31, 2017, 12:17:45 AM
Better which one between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (Futures) Huh

Bitcoin:
- has all the support from the community, all the miners, all the nodes, all the businesses and merchants
- has the highest price, it is rising, and a solid support behind it, has the highest volume, and is listed on all exchanges and the most trusted exchanges.
- has the best developers that have been working on it for 6+ years and the code is reviewed by thousands of people who check each change and look at the code.
- countries have adopted Bitcoin, like Japan and regulated it and removed taxes on it.

bitcoin cash:
- is an altcoin
- community does not want nor supports it
- miners do not support it
- developers do not support it
- businesses do not support it
- top exchanged do not support it
- countries adopted bitcoin and not altcoins
- the code is rushed, not tested, not reviewed, not trusted
- the change they are making is a fundamental change and will change a lot of things. it is a hard fork and can cause a lot of problems down the line for example in a year if it gets any traction.
- the price is low and dropping hard even before it is released (started at $900 and now it is worth nearly $300) and the release will crash it down to somewhere between $100 and $10

this is just a small number of differences.

We'll see. August 1 is coming.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
July 31, 2017, 12:16:27 AM
I like the fact that BCC will happen, because we will see the comparison between the performance of BCC and BTC, and all the FUD will be unmasked.

We get to go to both universes.........

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 12:10:57 AM
BitcoinCash is the true bitcoin envisioned by Satoshi carried on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2017, 12:07:02 AM
I think, at the end of the day, that Bitcoin will prevail. It is backed by the vast majority of competent developers in the space (i.e. Core)

The developers have shown that they know and care absolutely nothing about what the real world needs with Bitcoin.   How it is going to be used by real people, and what the industry has been begging for, for 5 years.  

This is exactly why we are in this position in the first place.  People got fed up and split off from the development team that was vocally apathetic about everything except the code.  There was a massive disconnect between "lay people" and the dev team - and since there was no leadership in the dev team to force them to write code that would include end-user needs, it never got done.

TLDR:  The fact that one group has "competent developers" means nothing to me.  At the end of the day your code can be amazing, and no real human beings will ever use it if you aren't creating a product they care about.  And if your "competent developers" care nothing about what end users want, then you've got a product that will never get used.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 31, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
Also have in mind the current price of BCC futures is not even close to the price BCC will sell for cause 99% of the holders will dumps is as soon as they get it. I d say BCC price will be $2-5 MAX, two days after it is introduced. That s why all this alts selling to get BTC to get BCC is pointless but noobs will always make these kind of moves.

Nothing valuable simply falls down from the sky!
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
July 31, 2017, 12:00:32 AM
Can't say but i think btc is still better in terms of price but bcc has a lot more improved qualities. Btc now has a slow transaction and high fees but what i observed it bcc is that it has faster per transaction still without Segwit  but we never know until bcc will start circulating. One day till the biggest so better read all info on bcc.

Bitcoin transaction fees will go down when all of the hype dies down. Eventually the devs will figure out a long-term solution to the slow transactions so that we won't have this problem going forward.

Of course BCC has faster transactions, because no one uses it. Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
July 30, 2017, 11:56:24 PM
It's really hard to predict on coin which doesn't even exist and is just coded replica of bitcoin itself. The chains will speak out soon and we are hoping that BTC gets more attention and BCC gets ignorance. This is for BTC to become strong coin again. We have big investments and hope from it and if something like BCC craps in then there is a problem.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
July 30, 2017, 10:05:29 PM
i think bcc will die
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 10:01:46 PM
The bitcoin we know of will not be the same bitcoin for both BTC and BCC/BCH. Once SegWit is activated, and 8MB is running with some hashpower. Both are spawned from the same chain but not the original incarnation. Unless centralized decision making is ok. The market will decide which is better. I'm hodling both and if bcc gets cheap enough or btc i'm buying.

I don't get what the big fuss is about. I really don't get why anti-bcc's are so angry. This should reinforce your position and also clear out the people that have complained for a long time. I don't get what the negative to BTC users is. It really isn't that confusing is it? They differ quite a bit in functionality. BCC will work the same as BTC now but faster and BTC will add a bunch of new sidechains thanks to SegWit.

This is the first time, i've seen so much anger for an 'altcoin' or anger for any release for that matter. If you don't like Jihan/Ver, this is great no? They're leaving...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
July 30, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

It is hard to tell when the two are not yet there to prove each other. So far, the king of the crypto world is still bitcoin. As far as my observations are concerned, it seems the general mood is that people are into bitcoin rather than bitcoin cash. But the future is still uncertain. We do not know for sure whether bitcoin cash will gain much acceleration once it hits the market.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
July 30, 2017, 09:31:34 PM
not sure this is even comparable: bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency, BCC will be an altcoin like any others, there's nothing to be compared.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 09:29:02 PM
Still for me i would still go in Bitcoin as far as my knowledge i dont really think that bitcoin cash will take over the bitcoin because of the bitcoin price value in the markrt was so high and skyrocket so high i dont think the bitcoin cash will success to achieve this anymore bitcoin isis really a history i guess.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
July 30, 2017, 09:01:11 PM
BCC -> sell it when high and get more BTC, easy and simple scenario
Delicious, beautiful strategy. Ha  Grin
Agree with you, BCC like stepchild. I'm not sure BCC can survive. All hoped for a free BCC, and immediately exchanged it with BTC.

We'll see what happens after Fork.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 08:53:05 PM
BitcoinCash is better, it is the real bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: