Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC wallet with interest? - page 3. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 11, 2016, 09:18:28 PM
Haobtc.com is a chineese company providing a wallet with interest, but i am not sure if it is really safe and secured. I think it's better to avoid using such wallets offering interest.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 09:01:59 AM
Sorry if this is already asked by some1,
as I rmb I heard of this before, but dunno is it just a scam...

is there any BTC wallet there will provide you interest?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
A normal bitcoin wallet can't have any interest, bitcoin works without intermediary systems.
If you have interest it means other people are using your money, do you trust these strangers? I haven't tried any interest wallets but the risk is the site hacked  Smiley

True, money needs to work to produce interest and as for Bitcoin i don't think we need an extra interest, the coin itself has a variable price!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
August 10, 2016, 08:58:15 AM
There is this one which offers 2.35% on BTC deposits
https://magnr.com/

Other related sites are
https://www.facebook.com/HelloMagnr/

https://twitter.com/magnr

They seem a solid company but you never know in the crypto world.
Do your own research before investing
Activity: 724
August 10, 2016, 08:51:46 AM
I would not trust any site that offers you interest on your BTC. There have been too many Ponzi style Bitcoin schemes in the past.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 10, 2016, 06:39:47 AM
I don't know any wallet that has an interest in it. Maybe when someone offers it then the owner has a hidden agenda behind it and will just try to accumulate coins then out of the blue the site will be gone along with your precious coins. If you want interest then maybe you can lend it but make sure that the borrower can pay you back and check his reputation first.
Activity: 770
August 08, 2016, 08:00:00 AM
May be try poloniex. You can get interest on your bitcoin safetly on their lending section. I know this is not much, but at least you will not be scammed as they're a +ve reputed exchange.
Activity: 959
August 07, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
I can not see how that should work. If the coins are on a wallet, only the wallet owner can use them.
How should a company offer interests when they can't wotk with the coins?
A btc company that offers interests must work with the coins they have (like a bank). That way the coins are not save.
So they offer some kind of investment, and that sounds a little bit like a cloud mining company to me.
I really do not trust those.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 07, 2016, 08:12:26 AM
i know that there were a couple of exchanges that were Chinese i suppose and they gave you some profit over time on your deposits (i am not talking about lending , and all that other features they have but only on simple deposits and keeping your coins there.

but can you really trust them, is the question that you should have asked!
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
August 07, 2016, 03:03:03 AM
Any bitcoin wallet or site that claims to pay you interest on your bitcoins is probably a scam. That doesn't include exchanges where you can loan to other traders.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
August 07, 2016, 01:46:22 AM
Only way of earning interest on your BTC is to turn them into CUBE you will get a very nice daily return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 01:41:06 AM
Well, i never saw a bitcoin wallet that have interest with it. But if out there have wallet with interest, it would be a risk, because i don't think that wallet can go for long term.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 06, 2016, 10:56:58 PM
once there was a site named btcera which was offering 3% if we use their wallets but they soon turned scam and now i met a group of traders who are giving me 10% monthly intrest now so its alteast something fixed for me now
Care to share this group of traders so other may invest with them to get that amount of interest monthly as well?  Wink
It will only benefit you in the long run since it comes back to you with the more investors in their service.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
August 06, 2016, 10:52:18 PM
any wallet site that offers you interest on your bitcoin will not give you, your private keys so there is a huge risk that they can run away at any moment, just like the exchanges that ran away (or claimed they were hacked)!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 08:27:40 PM
If that type if bitcoin wallet exist then that bitcoin wallet us hundred percent is scam hitcoin wallet which just wanna take all our money from us like every ponzi scheme site.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
August 06, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

Wow...
I have to say that BTC wallet with interest would be something great, i would like to try it.
But i think that there is no really safe,fast wallet that can provide you interest, i bet some of those are just scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
August 06, 2016, 05:58:34 PM

A normal bitcoin wallet can't have any interest, bitcoin works without intermediary systems.
If you have interest it means other people are using your money, do you trust these strangers? I haven't tried any interest wallets but the risk is the site hacked  Smiley

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 03:03:01 PM
once there was a site named btcera which was offering 3% if we use their wallets but they soon turned scam and now i met a group of traders who are giving me 10% monthly intrest now so its alteast something fixed for me now
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 06, 2016, 02:07:04 PM
I think there is no wallet that giving you interest.. but i heard that moneypot are giving with interest but you will invest it in their wallet for gambling.. but its risky because i heard someone that their wallet are draining..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
August 06, 2016, 01:57:46 PM

Yes there is. I know about Haobtc.com and BW.com   ....  both are companies involved in mining and based in china.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 01:55:09 PM
A proof of stake coin I have used is clam, this is because i have an investment in just-dice, this could be classed as interest but I don't think there is a wallet that pays it directly. You could use a feature such as the bitfinex funding option but this is very risky especially considering what has recently happened.
Pages:
Jump to: