Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC- When it back to 20k - page 9. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
October 24, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
Many had bought btc during that price, the point is we cannot tell when it could it back to 20k. In my view, if not this year probably by next year, the market suffers from downfall. But, let’s not end our hope in this market condition and for sure btc could surge up again. Selling at this stage is not good since you have bought it at a higher price.
There are maximum chances that bitcoin will be pumped to dollar 22k by the beginning of next year. Even if it does not touch the value of dollar 22k, but still it is going to go for some price that will make people enjoy possessing bitcoin. By the end of this year, we shall buy as many bitcoin as possible to enjoy next ride to moon.   
It’s a little bit difficult that the price of Bitcoin reach to $22k in the beginning of next year, may be in the mid of next year or in the end it is possible that Bitcoin reach $20k or above, but if you are thinking about Halving then may be it is possible in the beginning because all of the people here thinking that after halving the price of Bitcoin will reach very high.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 24, 2019, 03:54:15 PM
can be next year, in the next 2 years or 5 years. The point is no one knows when Bitcoin will back to the price of $ 20k!
now it's better to be confident to HODL your Bitcoin and collect Bitcoin little by little because Bitcoin will definitely back to $ 20k.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 24, 2019, 11:23:38 AM
Dear all,

I bought 2 BTC when it were 18k USD/1BTC and lost all my other assets with BCC 400usd.
I still have been keeping them with the belief that it will recover and over 20k.
it is too long time and that makes me so tired, i need money to invest a plan,but there is no money
Do you have any idea?

thanks

So far you have done nothing because the value of your investments has fallen. All you can do now is to wait for the bitcoin bull's bull run again because you just have the chance to get your loses back in 2017. Or you can sell them and buy altcoins that you think will increase today .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 24, 2019, 07:31:30 AM
it seems to me that if you could wait so long then you can wait more.
I am certain that you will get your money back but it will take at least a year to get there, there is very little chance that you will be able to get back your money on short term.
I am sure that he will get back his money because bitcoin is now on its way to reach $20K although it will take a little time but he do not need to lose his hope as now a days the price is going to recover and I hope everybody will get their profit soon along with me, and we all know that “Patience is bitter but bears a sweet fruit”, as he has waited long so he will get the fruit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 24, 2019, 10:25:55 AM
I bought 2 BTC when it were 18k USD/1BTC and lost all my other assets with BCC 400usd.
I still have been keeping them with the belief that it will recover and over 20k.
it is too long time and that makes me so tired, i need money to invest a plan,but there is no money
Do you have any idea?
thanks
For me, just hold your bitcoin and try not to overthink it because after seeing the price gap and the loss that you have now, I know your tired and exhausted of waiting when will bitcoin reach 20k. That's the reason why many ppl and me telling to new investors to spend some money that you can afford to lose because in this industry that the price of bitcoin and other cryptos is fluctuating too much. Its either you will profit well or almost lose everything. Just remember to be patiently, especially if you don't want to lose your money.    Smiley
as investors, we are required to be patient, because patience will produce good results. yeah we can see the history of bitcoin prices from year to year, so we believe the next 1-2 years can back to 20k with some bitcoin events coming up. but unless if you are a trader it is difficult to be patient because we always want to get a profit every day for our needs.
Its a good idea to being patience always as investor even do the prices of bitcoin are in dip and we dont know on when be back or reach a price of $22k suddenly in the past year BTC reach of price $17k that was a first time i saw btc going to high, But it can recover soon so we need to wait as of now on when that happen. And yes it was difficult for a investor for being patience because it need time to earn profit.
After the decline there will definitely be an increase again and reminds that bitcoin is very volatile which can change significantly.
and bitcoin investors or users must be wise and patient to wait for bitcoin to rise again and have to check what is causing bitcoin to decline, and as a good user must keep hold of your bitcoin and remain optimistic because bitcoin rise will definitely come at the right time to reach $ 20K or more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 24, 2019, 06:52:19 AM
Many had bought btc during that price, the point is we cannot tell when it could it back to 20k. In my view, if not this year probably by next year, the market suffers from downfall. But, let’s not end our hope in this market condition and for sure btc could surge up again. Selling at this stage is not good since you have bought it at a higher price.
There are maximum chances that bitcoin will be pumped to dollar 22k by the beginning of next year. Even if it does not touch the value of dollar 22k, but still it is going to go for some price that will make people enjoy possessing bitcoin. By the end of this year, we shall buy as many bitcoin as possible to enjoy next ride to moon.   
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 24, 2019, 06:25:21 AM
While these guys who are expecting 20k in a very near time, I would like to join my hands and request you to see and feel the difference BTC is making by going under $7500. Though it may look bearish to a lot of us and it is bearish normally which may end this surge rally to below $6500 before it hands itself up again. I wish those who are in the alts not to panic because we need BTC to stabilize at a decent value and if you sell your alts or BTC whatever you hold today 'except leverage positions', then you will regret later. It is looking high risk but I'd just stay away from the markets till I see an assured trade happening.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
October 24, 2019, 06:16:55 AM
Do you have any idea?
thanks
For me, just hold your bitcoin and try not to overthink it because after seeing the price gap and the loss that you have now, I know your tired and exhausted of waiting when will bitcoin reach 20k. That's the reason why many ppl and me telling to new investors to spend some money that you can afford to lose because in this industry that the price of bitcoin and other cryptos is fluctuating too much. Its either you will profit well or almost lose everything. Just remember to be patiently, especially if you don't want to lose your money.    Smiley
as investors, we are required to be patient, because patience will produce good results. yeah we can see the history of bitcoin prices from year to year, so we believe the next 1-2 years can back to 20k with some bitcoin events coming up. but unless if you are a trader it is difficult to be patient because we always want to get a profit every day for our needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 24, 2019, 05:06:35 AM
Do you have any idea?
thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 24, 2019, 03:05:20 AM
Bitcoin has all that it takes to get back to its ATH price of $20K because it has the largest market dominance which means it has the largest and supportive crypto community. It is much anticipated that Bitcoin will have another ATH after the Bitcoin Halving which is set to happen in 2020.
Perhaps Bitcoin will grow next year when halving happens, but now the picture is completely different. Bitcoin is trading for $7,400. And it is not known whether it will still fall. The crowd believes in the rise of the price during halving, perhaps manipulators will not allow Bitcoin to grow next year, without giving the hopes of the holders to come true.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 24, 2019, 02:13:43 AM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks

No one can predict the Bitcoin future so I suggest that you have to move on and make peace with your losses so they won't disturb your future. You have waiting for a very long time and you have wasted many days of waiting for the bullish to come so why not you look of some opportunities because who knows that your luck is not really in Crypto investment.
Indeed! I even dont predict what wil happen to bitcoin. It is very unstable so we need  to keep in mind that we should endure the changes. Bitcoin drops again. Everyday bitcoin price went down sometimes it up. Save your bitcoin it will be up maybe till 20k$ soon but from what I see it is hard to be up this year.
we all can not avoid it, the price of bitcoin is experiencing high volatility, if you jump here then you certainly know the risk,
there are many ways that your money can be 2x when the bear, one way is to trade your assets, study and try
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 24, 2019, 02:05:33 AM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks
Very sad moment if you buy bitcoin last three years with price above $20k because today you have seen how bitcoin price down $7,5k, better to cut lost and save your money less chance to get back your profit with buy bitcoin on the top price. You can use your money from selling bitcoin to open new real business and take away from bitcoin or altcoin investment right now.
i think cut loss was not good idea for him.OP buy bitcoin on peak price and if he sell it now i could not imagine how much his loss  now.as long as we hold our bitcoin we will not liquidate our loss.maybe it has possibility to back at all time high for bitcoin .although we dont know when it will happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 24, 2019, 01:49:11 AM
It is difficult to cut your losses in such a volatile market, as the natural assumption is because you bought at an unlucky time, you will sell at an unlucky time as well, and lose out twice.
I think you should disregard your purchase price. That is in the past now, and it won't help to have it influencing your future decisions. The current state is you own some BTC and want to know whether to hold or sell.
I would say look at long-term market trends. Peaks and troughs all the time, and it comes down to how you think the market will move in the future. Personally I think BTC might dip a bit more but not too much more, and then we will have rises again.
This is all shorter-term though. If you are not interested in trading, then BTC remains a solid long-term hold.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 24, 2019, 01:19:58 AM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks
Very sad moment if you buy bitcoin last three years with price above $20k because today you have seen how bitcoin price down $7,5k, better to cut lost and save your money less chance to get back your profit with buy bitcoin on the top price. You can use your money from selling bitcoin to open new real business and take away from bitcoin or altcoin investment right now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 24, 2019, 12:32:52 AM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks

No one can predict the Bitcoin future so I suggest that you have to move on and make peace with your losses so they won't disturb your future. You have waiting for a very long time and you have wasted many days of waiting for the bullish to come so why not you look of some opportunities because who knows that your luck is not really in Crypto investment.
Indeed! I even dont predict what wil happen to bitcoin. It is very unstable so we need  to keep in mind that we should endure the changes. Bitcoin drops again. Everyday bitcoin price went down sometimes it up. Save your bitcoin it will be up maybe till 20k$ soon but from what I see it is hard to be up this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 23, 2019, 11:38:13 PM
Bitcoin has all that it takes to get back to its ATH price of $20K because it has the largest market dominance which means it has the largest and supportive crypto community. It is much anticipated that Bitcoin will have another ATH after the Bitcoin Halving which is set to happen in 2020.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 23, 2019, 10:47:38 PM
As long as he is not selling his bitcoin then it will remain intact, there's still possibility of gaining it back once the price skyrocket again. We cant certainly tell when will bull run going to happen, and even the next year halving has no assurance if it will have an impact to crypto as a whole.

For now forget about your crypto investment until there's an improvement in the market and find another resources to earn.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 23, 2019, 10:29:02 PM
When halving next year it could be the time for bitcoin to be bullish and increase. after we have a waiting period of 3 in 2020 will give an answer hopefully there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin in that year with a lot of confidence from investors to get profits.at least this year has reached the point of 11,000 $
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 23, 2019, 10:01:03 PM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 23, 2019, 04:58:08 PM
Dear all,

Do you have any idea?

thanks
You see, if you sell them, you will end up making your loss. Keep holding them if you don't want to make any loss. It is only the price that has went down, not the number of coins you have.
No one knows when the price will be back at 20,000 USD. If you want, you can sell your coins for fiat and move on your plan you are talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: