Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC: where is the market going - page 6. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
July 07, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that after the bitcoin rebounded to the $ 6500 level, it is now at $ 6300, as my analysis suggests bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise today. may touch $ 7000 mark. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery and this is a good time to start trading and trading. Have a plan in place to handle any situation that may arise.
It is good to observe the price chart daily and take technical and fundamental analysis of the market. You will better understand about the current situation and the coming as well. When you have knowledge of the market you will make right decisions on the right time and will be able to make profits in this worst situation. The price will grow again but will take some time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
We always ask where the bitcoin market will go in the future? Its price has gone down too low. I am really depressed and distrustful. I wait for the market to recover. I'm worried I will not sell my coins. Currently I need money but low price.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
July 06, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
It is to no doubt that bitcoin has had a decrease in price in recent times (which is being represented in the chart). It almost broke the 6k support range, which was immediately regained. With this, i believe the market is heading in its upward direction.
We had many ways to have our own decisions on how to handle our btc in terms of down fall time. It so happen that price may go down or up so we may see a down trend again and let's observe the market to expect what we expect to do. But this year I also believe their is good thing may happen for btc price can increase again.

May it be based in technical analysis or common sense, it is a possibility that btc will go upward. As of when, we don't know. It may go even downhill for the coming days but it will surely regain its upward trend. Much possibility and expectation it would happen within this year.
Yeah same as you I think we should have positive mind because no one knows what will happen to the price of bitcoin coming year, but as according to the market position and situation price of bitcoin will be high this year, more and more involvement in bitcoin is a positive sign for us, that soon we will see huge pump so gradually but constantly I think market is going forward to the higher price.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
Now bitcoin was close to a strong level of support and has not yet made it. The bitcoin is trading near the support level and this may mean that soon we can see a rise from the current price levels.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 05, 2018, 05:23:25 PM
It is to no doubt that bitcoin has had a decrease in price in recent times (which is being represented in the chart). It almost broke the 6k support range, which was immediately regained. With this, i believe the market is heading in its upward direction.
We had many ways to have our own decisions on how to handle our btc in terms of down fall time. It so happen that price may go down or up so we may see a down trend again and let's observe the market to expect what we expect to do. But this year I also believe their is good thing may happen for btc price can increase again.

May it be based in technical analysis or common sense, it is a possibility that btc will go upward. As of when, we don't know. It may go even downhill for the coming days but it will surely regain its upward trend. Much possibility and expectation it would happen within this year.
The downward trend of the entire cryptocurrency market has not ended so investors should be prepared for themselves. If BTC can overcome the 7k-7k2 mark, it will grow strongly and I am very hopeful of this, it could be the effect for the market to recover.
Activity: 779
July 05, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
I suppose that our precious market is going right to the bright future, but for now it needs to go through many regulation processes and corrections, but is seems that it wakes up finally after long sleep

I believe that the market price today will just continue to grow because people are starting to invest again continuously so we might can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow up to $20k dollars just like what happened last year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
July 05, 2018, 02:22:20 PM
The market goes in upward trend, after a long time the value of bitcoin is slightly increase. The bull market starts fir bitcoin, the rise will continue hereafter hope so. All bitcoin holders are expect this time only. But the value of bitcoin needs more growth for that we have to wait for some more months. The market is going in increasing path so dont get panic wait with hope and patience surely the market will boom up by the end of this year.
Activity: 176
July 05, 2018, 02:04:41 PM
I suppose that our precious market is going right to the bright future, but for now it needs to go through many regulation processes and corrections, but is seems that it wakes up finally after long sleep
Activity: 226
July 05, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:19:54 AM
Crypyo marker is ups and down types market. Bitcoin is the most popular Cryptocurrency. The price of BTC randomly upsc and down . Bitcoin has emerged with stronger growth rate after such corrections and fall down with diminishing rate each and every time (with some exceptions to it), so I think that Bitcoin will head towards stability if this pattern continues.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
I kind of think the market will dip ir rise in price as a result of fundamental analysis rather than on technical grounds.News are flooding the space almost every day.Hacks,government policies,EU,Whales,stocks news...the list is endless.Nice chart anyway,useful still
Activity: 491
July 05, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that after the bitcoin rebounded to the $ 6500 level, it is now at $ 6300, as my analysis suggests bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise today. may touch $ 7000 mark. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery and this is a good time to start trading and trading. Have a plan in place to handle any situation that may arise.
It is quite easy to buy currency or more valuable one especially the Bitcoin and Ethereum for rich people but they must have knowledge of market rules and principles. It depends upon the market situations and you need to work according to the market situations so as to handle everything in proper manner. In this low market the only benefit is to buy a lot of coins so the market may increase in the upcoming days so this is the real time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 04, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
In my own opinion, BTC price will probably goes up in the coming days.Last time I check,BTC price was at $6400 then as of now it has reach $6600 and a slight movement within $6500 at least.I hope this will be a good sign that a bull market is coming in.
Yes.We can already see good movements of price in the market in this past few days and hopefully this will lead into a more price increase in the coming days.So if we hold all those coins we have bought when price is still in dips,then we will be more profitable today if this price will continue to reach new heights again.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 07:08:20 PM
In my own opinion, BTC price will probably goes up in the coming days.Last time I check,BTC price was at $6400 then as of now it has reach $6600 and a slight movement within $6500 at least.I hope this will be a good sign that a bull market is coming in.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 04, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
Sometimes people focus too much on technical analysis and while that is not wrong at the same time we could get that information by just using our common sense, the price is not going down as much as before because most of the people that entered the market with the FOMO are now out of the market because they got scared, so even if the price can still get down it is not going to be by much, so I do not see a reason to wait too long since the current prices are as good as they can be.
Activity: 331
July 04, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
I think it will be great at the end  of year 2018 when considering the past charts and experiences
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
Activity: 560
July 04, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

The market price is currently growing and it is back to $7k dollars, that is the reason we should invest a huge amount today while it was down to $10k dollars because the market prices will soon to pump up again just like what happened last year.
in any case, if the market returns to last year's indicators, then today's investment will make a good profit. But the fact is that there are some forecasts that the market will be able to survive even lower and this information is alarming.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
July 04, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

The market price is currently growing and it is back to $7k dollars, that is the reason we should invest a huge amount today while it was down to $10k dollars because the market prices will soon to pump up again just like what happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: