Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC WILL Go 5K . - page 2. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
June 11, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
So what? Everything is collapsing, not just bitcoin. All we have to do is be patient. Otherwise, we will panic, and we all know what happens when we panic. People are saying bitcoin is going to die because it had a huge drop. Last year this was the current bitcoin price and everyone was hoping for the price to grow. What about now? Why do you all panic when the price drops? That is not real cool and you are making this forum really bad.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
June 11, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Guys, do not worry, there are 2 ways:
1)Bitcoin will back today to 7000 and start uptrend from that
2)Sad but bitcoin will go 2-3k in longterm

Nothing to add  Undecided
3. bitcoin prices will reach $ 25k by the end of the year.
I am not amusing you guys, but that's my hopea  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Sell now or cry next week.
Right now price is under 6700$.
If you LOVE losing money, Keep your btc, whales are  laughing at you.
I fully agree
Activity: 217
Merit: 6
June 11, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
HOW LONG do u want to HOLD? since btc was 20k$, still hodl? wtf? do u love losing money?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
Guys, do not worry, there are 2 ways:
1)Bitcoin will back today to 7000 and start uptrend from that
2)Sad but bitcoin will go 2-3k in longterm

Nothing to add  Undecided
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 11, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
I won't believe on a guy who has previous posts like these ones:
Guys what is your suggestion for investing 10K$ in ALTCOIN?
I already Bought, BTC, ETH, NEBL, (75K$) Now I want to invest 10K $ More, What to BUY?
Which Coin Can Double UP My money in a Week? I accept Risk also.

A man who was asking a month or two before on what to invest and what altcoin will double there money is a not so reliable person to believe in. You are literally the description of a noob to pro by just your posts. You haven't prove to us anything, you didn't even provide any reliable evidence about what you are saying.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
No, don't sell your bitcoin because Im sure once the price decrease at $5000 it will increase again the price because that is barrier of the bitcoin and many people buy again bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 11, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
Hold.

Few months ago the price was even $6,000 so this isn't new right?

I don't love losing money but I love bitcoin and I don't care if the whales are laughing at me or even you.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
you are a totally fuds mate. Which is still trying to intimidate some holders without strong proof about doing technical analysis,  lol  i think you must elaborate more on this thread mate before convincing someone to sell off,  'cause this kind of trick cannot convinced nowadays especially if you don't have strong reference on what your saying or let say about your prediction.

The problem is they are correct, the question is how do they know, the issue isn't the price as such, it's the psychology. Most people bought in at $13k, once it hits 50% to 70% loss they cannot sustain the pressure, it will go up again, but that could be months or more of stress with money they don't have, exit is the only short term solution for unsophisticated investors.

https://www.quora.com/I-invested-50k-in-btc-and-alts-when-it-was-13k-Im-worried-but-I-dont-want-to-sell-at-loss-Willing-to-hold-6-12months-Will-it-go-up/answer/Alister-A
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 11, 2018, 02:52:17 AM
you are a totally fuds mate. Which is still trying to intimidate some holders without strong proof about doing technical analysis,  lol  i think you must elaborate more on this thread mate before convincing someone to sell off,  'cause this kind of trick cannot convinced nowadays especially if you don't have strong reference on what your saying or let say about your prediction.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:14:19 AM
You speak for no apparent reason, this will only make things more complicated because indirectly you make investors panic. please stop, we will go to the moon at the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 12:34:42 AM
what is your reason that bitcoin price will reach $ 5k?
bitcoin will not drop below $ 6k, do you doubt the bitcoin?
I'm getting confused with your purpose in this forum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
June 11, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
 why you all people always warn holders which is can cause to panic selling instead of convincing to hold ,? actually we own different strategy to be followed and target so make your own move ,rather than sharing your false speculation. Because you have no enough proofs which is seems news from fuds .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
June 11, 2018, 12:12:30 AM
Is that you, kwukduck?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
June 10, 2018, 10:16:55 PM
I hope to see more of these threads, please write how something must happen.   Its a great sign it probably wont.    Its very hard to assess the overall consensus feeling for BTC because its so diverse and distributed across the globe.

That positive decentralisation also makes it a snake with many heads, not easy to see exactly where it'll move next.   I will need more convincing then just exchange pricing, I think thats the tail that is following a direction set in motion by other means and reasons.

In any other market, whales swim in a very big ocean.  They do not set tides despite their appearance to us as large they are just the largest visible occupants.    Point me to the moon Tongue
I do keep reading about how about all prices in BTC are not real but also it has the lowest number of big holders of all the crypto blockchains.   I do not believe 'whale' anything tbh, keep looking
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 10, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

It's the part of game. These things happen in trading. BTC or more specifically crypto currencies is the game of patience. Everyone is worried that market is crashing very badly but it does not mean it will not recover again. It has to recover and it has to rise again to complete the curve. You should come up with some facts and analysis...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 10:05:35 PM
If you LOVE losing money, Keep your btc, whales are laughing at you.
Do you those whales that's why you are saying that they will laugh? Come on, we all know that there is no one could tell us what will happen next with bitcoin. There is no proof that bitcoin will go down to $5k but of course, there's always a possibility for that but don't be so negative.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Btc very unpredictable.  It could go to $5k or it could go to $15k. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
June 10, 2018, 08:43:26 PM
Whatever the reason of this downfall I'm sure this will bounce back and push the price higher to break the wall of $10k mark. Don't sell your coins for a losing price. Just relax and be patient.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
Bitcoins seems to have a good low support around 6500, but if you make a low trend line from march 2017, then the lower support would be down on 5200 now. But I cant really see we will get down there right now.
Pages:
Jump to: