Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC will hit $8+ within one month of this thread. - page 4. (Read 9510 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I think we may hit $8 by the end of the week.   Grin

I think we can get to $10 in two weeks, but I think it will crash down to 4-5 by the time OP posted, not sure if that counts

$10 in two weeks? doubt it but maybe. Crash to 4-5? Not a chance. I'll take that bet.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252

I think we can get to $10 in two weeks, but I think it will crash down to 4-5 by the time OP posted, not sure if that counts
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I doubt this will happen. It will soon return $5 due to speculation imo. The bubble will burst.

Nope. We won't see $5 ever again, count on it.

I don't think it's unlikely to see $5s again.

Bitcoin is over if the price ever touches $5 again.

That's what a lot of us were saying on the way down from $32.

The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with if Bitcoin is over or not.
It can go to $1 and from there still go to $50000 10 years later.

Your definition of bitcoin being "over" is different than mine.

I doubt this will happen. It will soon return $5 due to speculation imo. The bubble will burst.

Then that's pure stupidity thinking to be honest, it was an obvious bubble waiting to pop. (lots of sudden media attention)

Media attention aside, why couldn't this be a bubble?  Or the beginning of another bubble?

At any time a bubble can start, but it has been very stable at $5-$6 totally unlike what was happening during the times BTC was jumping from $10-$30 constantly.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

Then that's pure stupidity thinking to be honest, it was an obvious bubble waiting to pop. (lots of sudden media attention)

Media attention aside, why couldn't this be a bubble?  Or the beginning of another bubble?
Activity: 523
Merit: 500

The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with if Bitcoin is over or not.
It can go to $1 and from there still go to $50000 10 years later.

Its why the value of Bitcoins goes to what it is, that matters.

If its because a FUD campaign which results in panic of uneducated users, Bitcoin will survive.
If its because pricemanipulation, it will survive.

Because there is usefulness in Bitcoin that does not depend on if the price is down to $1 or $10.
Since that price can go up.

If its because a fundamental flaw or another better cryptocurrency gaining over Bitcoin, it might die, since it will be replaced with something better.

legendary

Activity: 602
Merit: 508
Firstbits: 1waspoza

It's very unlikely. With the introduction of ASIC mining, the networking power will only quantify the inevitable.

What mining hardware have to do with prices?
Activity: 284
Merit: 251
Momentum is definitely gaining.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

That bear is affecting your judgement Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

It's very unlikely. With the introduction of ASIC mining, the networking power will only quantify the inevitable.
legendary

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

I increasingly agree. I would have said $4 minimum BTCUSD a few weeks ago, but it seems like there's enough buying pressure even in adverse news situations that the only reason for a significant drop to < $5 BTCUSD would be a 'flash-crash' equivalent that would be so transient as to be meaningless. I wouldn't put falling back to $5 as out of the question, but I'd say my internal odds put it about at 85% of never happening again.

-bgc

legendary
Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001
Could the end of year reward drop have anything to do with the current rise in price?

That's what I think.

Just hit $7 btw.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
Could the end of year reward drop have anything to do with the current rise in price?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Few more days it will be at $7.. then a couple weeks.. $8

I'm pretty sure that once 7.2 is down 8 will be just around the corner.
I'm pretty sure everyone's said the same thing about $5.00, $5.20, $5.50, $6.00, $6.20, and $6.50.

All we've seen is a slow, steady rise.  I see no immediate reason for that to change just because we hit $7.20, or any other arbitrary number.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: