Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc = you make me tired - page 4. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 11:28:04 AM
I can never be tired of btc. It has changed my life in 5 months
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 11:25:06 AM
if it makes me rich, I don't care how much tired.
But the problem is btc not make me rich, but make me lost my money due the unpredictable prices, so tired of this and trying to quit but my heart does not permit it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 11:12:03 AM
Because all innovate and adapt to technology and conditions occured, as well bitcoin that happen above it's to facilitate us with all the considerations without eliminating rules of bitcoin itself. if bitcoin has been circulating all of it's done mined, there probably will not be any changes or updates going on inside it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 04:44:42 AM
Well, bitcoin we will make you tired as f*ck hahaha. Why? It's simply because bitcoin have value. All things on earth that have value must to do hard work, before you earn or gain it. There's no such thing that can easily get, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is hard to earn, and you must be work hard to earn 1 BTC or 2 BTC. Making you tired all day, cause you have to earn bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 01, 2017, 05:40:26 PM
Earning btc makes me tired . The only motivation that makes me earn btc is that I'm laid a lot for a simple task but a tiring one. So that's the only thing.
Yes, everyone is tired by running after bitcoins but we have no other choice. Bitcoins should be dealt carefully after earning hard way. Don’t try to gamble with them. Even trading is not recommendable with bitcoins until and unless you have great command over trading.

But once we accumulate some decent number of bitcoins, we can get very big satisfaction like we have achieved something bigger in our life. For that achievement we need to bear all these tiredness.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment. However, it is clearly not without risk, that can make us feel worried and tired. But when we become a millionaire with bitcoin, we won't feel tired after that(only happy).
Activity: 532
August 31, 2017, 10:45:21 PM
if it makes me rich, I don't care how much tired.
I agree with you.
When we become rich then all tired feelings that have passed will not be so meaningful. Even just make us happy.  Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 31, 2017, 10:22:43 PM
Don't think about it too much then. Just hold in your wallet and and go to sleep.
In my opinion, it is better to put it on a trading site and trade altcoins instead of going to sleep and just making your bitcoin useless. We don't need to care for the things in bitcoin because we are traders and as a traders we should do trades in order to make money and not only by just holding bitcoin. Go to bittrex and deposit your bitcoin there and make millions through altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
August 31, 2017, 03:08:16 PM
Don't think about it too much then. Just hold in your wallet and and go to sleep.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 03:06:22 PM
If you believe in bitcoin that it can help you in so many ways, well even it makes me tired that's fine with me. Bitcoin cannot disappoint me in such a thing but it always makes me give satisfaction in several methods.
This is your believe I suppose. By knowing all the ifs and buts of bitcoin and this is amazingly increase the profit and make you more strongly financially, then I think you must accept the reality of loss along with profits.

Risks are there, losses are there. Just don’t disappoint and don’t get tired, there is much more after this break.
Yes, sometimes it makes someone tired especially if you are working two things the same time in other words,multi tasking way. For example, working in a company and after work, do the things in accordance to bitcoin'standard for sure you'll do it at home so the pressure that you got from work may brought home. So in dealing with your time management, make sure you have everything you need. Set a goal when is convenience for your time with bitcoin and make sure to complete everything in hand before the deadliest time for the campaign for it is difficult to retrieve.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 31, 2017, 12:29:33 PM
lol don't get tired with bitcoin because there you can test how long you patient  on holding and saving your altcoins just don't forget the altcoins that has really potential to grow with in a week your just risking your. oney for those altcoins that limited to use and pump
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2017, 12:25:33 PM
Altcoins have better ROI since they are cheaper anyways, just pick them wisely.

Too riaky. And the steady alts like eth pretty much moves same as btc. There may be a lot of things going on with bitcoin but as we can see it's all for the better and i won't have any problems holding.
Activity: 434
August 31, 2017, 11:46:33 AM
BTC makes tired it can actually be an early struggle, where btc has a good track record and a fairly high rate from time to time. But all the fatigue is paid when getting bitcoin as income and managed to sell it at the highest rate.

Dude, no one will give you money for free (with the exception of crypto-coin airdrops), either in fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro or Japanese Yen, or in crypto-currency (BTC, ETH, XMR.etc). Work hard, if you want to earn Bitcoins.
Indeed! We need to work damn hard to earn money for ourselves and our families. As we all know that there is no gain without pain. You really need to sweat in order to earn much more than your fellow people. No matter it is fiat or crypto, hard work is the key to success everywhere. Good luck!
You cannot change the rule of world. It is naturally declared that whatever you just try for that will be given to you. Either it fiat business or trading in crypto currencies, you would not be getting anything if you are not working hard for this. You have to work carefully, so carefully you will be getting all the benefits.
If you are working hard in Bitcoin, it not enough for helps you get rich because you do not learning knowledge and find new way improve your income, in someday your job in Bitcoin will disappear, that is reason you should have backup way for deal worst situation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 31, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
If you believe in bitcoin that it can help you in so many ways, well even it makes me tired that's fine with me. Bitcoin cannot disappoint me in such a thing but it always makes me give satisfaction in several methods.
This is your believe I suppose. By knowing all the ifs and buts of bitcoin and this is amazingly increase the profit and make you more strongly financially, then I think you must accept the reality of loss along with profits.

Risks are there, losses are there. Just don’t disappoint and don’t get tired, there is much more after this break.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
August 31, 2017, 08:30:08 AM
BTC makes tired it can actually be an early struggle, where btc has a good track record and a fairly high rate from time to time. But all the fatigue is paid when getting bitcoin as income and managed to sell it at the highest rate.

Dude, no one will give you money for free (with the exception of crypto-coin airdrops), either in fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro or Japanese Yen, or in crypto-currency (BTC, ETH, XMR.etc). Work hard, if you want to earn Bitcoins.
Indeed! We need to work damn hard to earn money for ourselves and our families. As we all know that there is no gain without pain. You really need to sweat in order to earn much more than your fellow people. No matter it is fiat or crypto, hard work is the key to success everywhere. Good luck!
You cannot change the rule of world. It is naturally declared that whatever you just try for that will be given to you. Either it fiat business or trading in crypto currencies, you would not be getting anything if you are not working hard for this. You have to work carefully, so carefully you will be getting all the benefits.
Activity: 588
August 30, 2017, 02:59:16 AM
SegShit , bip888 , bip 999 , bipbipbip , btc you make me tired and stressed

I will trade your seconde wife = ethereum

Yes ,really no work  have no pay,You have to be done effort first before you get your pay.Its makes me tired of thinking.And because this is my extra income job so its very tiring most of all my work is 12hrs.But still I keep on doing it because when I succeed on this online job,I would rather choose it for a better income and I think it is not just better but its the best source of income.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 01:32:24 AM
Altcoins have better ROI since they are cheaper anyways, just pick them wisely.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 30, 2017, 01:09:33 AM
Activity: 238
August 29, 2017, 11:35:23 PM
Earning btc makes me tired . The only motivation that makes me earn btc is that I'm laid a lot for a simple task but a tiring one. So that's the only thing.

I'm only beginning to earn bitcoin and I'm not tired at all. Maybe because I'm just too excited about it. But once I'm getting used to it, I may feel tired as well similar to you guys feeling right now. I'm try to motivate myself and of course get some rest if needed if I really want to earn good amount of bitcoins.

Me too. People that has no belief and dedication on bitcoin will not succeed in this cryptoworld. Those segwit and other stuff are just obstacles that will prove that bitcoin is really the ONE and the BEST. It's just like real life,  you need to conquer all your battles in order to achieve success.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 29, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

I'm only beginning to earn bitcoin and I'm not tired at all. Maybe because I'm just too excited about it. But once I'm getting used to it, I may feel tired as well similar to you guys feeling right now. I'm try to motivate myself and of course get some rest if needed if I really want to earn good amount of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: