Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX - page 97. (Read 92526 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
This Bitcoinforks are going out of hands...
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
This one seems to be interesting project.
Also there will be some kind of bounty campaign for everyone who wish to join the project.

The bounty campaign is being designed. Welcome!
Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Links

This one seems to be interesting project.
Also there will be some kind of bounty campaign for everyone who wish to join the project.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Hello Dev, i reserve the French translation, PM me for details.
Thanks.

It was already reserved but if it does not get delivered I'll PM you.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello Dev, i reserve the French translation, PM me for details.
Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
German translation completed
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtc2-bitcoin-2-btc-gabelung-11-pos-zerocoin-anonym-sofort-tx-2874769
Good luck, its about time to give BTC a boot. Its jumping too much  Cheesy
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Would be very nice if there was bounty for junior members. I'm a lowly newbie for now but will soon make junior member in a couple of weeks so if there is a signature for this rank, I'd like to know.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Another bitcoin, how many bitcoin we have today in the market? But I'll keep watching this thread and the other side is it looks interesting even the side part of my brain told me that this one is another shitcoin...

The Bitcoin 2 project was actually started back when Bitcoin Cash had just forked. At that time there was only one fork. The early forks did only very simple changes to Bitcoin that's why they got such a head start. Lots of significant changes were done to Bitcoin 2.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
Another bitcoin, how many bitcoin we have today in the market? But I'll keep watching this thread and the other side is it looks interesting even the side part of my brain told me that this one is another shitcoin...
Bitcoin 2 Team
Hi,do you need ANN translation in Turkish too?  Smiley If so you can message me.

Sure! You'll need to translate the chart in html and the two PSD files. Sending you a PM.
Activity: 70
 All these Bitcoin forks are not helping the market right now, enough of these forks
Activity: 196
BTC2 eh? Looks good, following!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Well this could be the next big thing, following!
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Another Bitcoin Fork. But why not give it a try. I HODL my BTC in my wallet and waiting for the snapshot of Bitcoin 2. Following on twitter.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
Very interesting project and a very impressive name:) I would like to join your bounty and reserve French and Russian translations. Good luck!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Finally a bitcoin fork!
Activity: 36
sounds good, I'm curious about the workmanship  Cool
Activity: 42
Need ANN translation in german? Smiley

Sure!  I'll PM you some details.
Hi,do you need ANN translation in Turkish too?  Smiley If so you can message me.
Activity: 25
Users who have btc and btg have been given btc2  rate ?

Users who have BTC will get as many Bitcoin 2s as the amount of Bitcoins that they have. 1 for each 1.
Give BTG a chance to get btc2 Cheesy
Bitcoin 2 Team
Users who have btc and btg have been given btc2  rate ?

Users who have BTC will get as many Bitcoin 2s as the amount of Bitcoins that they have. 1 for each 1.
Pages:
Jump to: