Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲 BTC365 | GET 20USDT worth of FREE BET when you register - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
How are you planning on getting rid of the abusers?

What if someone just comes along and registered with 100 emails? Are you still going to honor the freerolls?

I feel like a lot of these no deposit promos end up failing because they don't have a mechanism prepared to handle these instances of abuse, so you should definitely take that into consideration.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
We have an on-going promo for BTC365. We are offering 20USDT worth of free bet when you register with us.
Are you in any way connected with BTC365 as official account or not?
I know other member called btc365partners created ANN topics and he was answering questions that people ask in their topic.
You showed up and registered account few days ago, so you can be anyone trying to share your referral links, and that is not allowed here in forum.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi yes! so I can also monitor my invites. also, am I allowed to put external links here?

I tried bitly but it was flagged. I can't monitor the traffic Sad

Thank you!

Hello people!

We have an on-going promo for BTC365. We are offering 20USDT worth of free bet when you register with us.

No hassle KYCs. Only register and verify your email address and contact us to claim your bonus.

We're on Telegram! @BTC365COM

We also have First deposit and reload bonus.

Thank you!
after creating an account with Email address they need to contact you directly in telegram ? why there is a need for contacting when they can post here their registration ? and also you can directly give to new account and credit their 20$?
**sorry, I still don't know how to add images as fancy as the others tho.. Thank you
you need to become a Jr. Member to post images or at least Buy a copper membership ? so you can put images in this forum .
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello people!

No hassle KYCs. Only register and verify your email address and contact us to claim your bonus.

Thank you!
after creating an account with Email address they need to contact you directly in telegram ? why there is a need for contacting when they can post here their registration ? and also you can directly give to new account and credit their 20$?
**sorry, I still don't know how to add images as fancy as the others tho.. Thank you
you need to become a Jr. Member to post images or at least Buy a copper membership ? so you can put images in this forum .
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello people!

We have an on-going promo for BTC365. We are offering 20USDT worth of free bet when you register with us

**Take note that some conditions still apply.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: