Pages:
Author

Topic: btcfanbei - page 2. (Read 2566 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2017, 12:46:29 AM
bump

Smiley

If you have any question after registration , I will be glad to reply , all I can see are complaints without playing experience.

I don't think you have account in btcfanbei  from what you are talking in your post.

Yup! I Don't have any registration in your site, do you think I would just register and try it out without even knowing what the hell is written? I don't even know where to register and google can not translate you page maybe you could try and help out by posting picture and give us a hint on where we could register please?

This is registration link : https://www.btcfanbei.com/user/reg

You are welcome to get answers here or our support email.   [email protected] 

And if you have qq, it will be good, because we have qq group of 3,000 gamblers there(99.9 Chinese)

QQ: ICQ of China
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 30, 2016, 08:17:40 AM
bump

Smiley

If you have any question after registration , I will be glad to reply , all I can see are complaints without playing experience.

I don't think you have account in btcfanbei  from what you are talking in your post.

Yup! I Don't have any registration in your site, do you think I would just register and try it out without even knowing what the hell is written? I don't even know where to register and google can not translate you page maybe you could try and help out by posting picture and give us a hint on where we could register please?
December 29, 2016, 11:05:14 PM
bump

Smiley

legendary
December 28, 2016, 10:50:02 AM
So... I visited you site again to give it second chance and check if something has changed:

1. Former PHP coding errors are gone but site is still not loading correctly (I am using Chrome here) quite a bummer for top chinese gambling site.
2. Still no English translation - I used google automatic translator and I bet table is filled with weird symbols:    Lt; / RTI & gt;

Whatever you say Op, but this site can't be treated seriously in its current state.

This post is an eye opener Luckily I was just finding the right button to start my bet or just tracking down the right button cause my google translation doesn't working well I think OP should prepared first the finish product of his site before giving it to us if this site are OK for Chinese people then you should post it in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2016, 10:36:27 AM
So... I visited you site again to give it second chance and check if something has changed:

1. Former PHP coding errors are gone but site is still not loading correctly (I am using Chrome here) quite a bummer for top chinese gambling site.
2. Still no English translation - I used google automatic translator and I bet table is filled with weird symbols:    Lt; / RTI & gt;

Whatever you say Op, but this site can't be treated seriously in its current state.
legendary
December 28, 2016, 10:32:46 AM
I had read so many complain about your site not being finish for the English Language and I can't complain either because I think it is playable if you would just know the keys and buttons to press you are good to go but I think I would just wait for the English Version for these site well seeing myself playing these so good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 28, 2016, 09:10:32 AM
Girlbtc, it doesn't matter how you cover up your trails, there will always be traces lying around as warning.

I don't have conclusive proof, which is why his alts btcfanbei and fairnessandpublic has not gotten a red from a DT member yet.

Even though that is the case, i'm just warning y'all that it is obvious that he cannot produce any proof that the rounds are actually 1000+ BTC.

And also, I don't run any bitcoin scams like you do. Nor have i actually ever built a website Smiley
Theres no conclusive proof that's why hes not being tagged by DT members but most of us here are suspecting the same thing on which this OP must be an alt of girlbtc.
I cant really see the thing of the claims that it transacts 1k+BTC and I could even say that there are only a few players on this site and its really hard to understand since most people on forum don't really understand Chinese.
December 28, 2016, 09:04:42 AM
bump
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
December 27, 2016, 05:26:05 PM
Girlbtc, it doesn't matter how you cover up your trails, there will always be traces lying around as warning.

I don't have conclusive proof, which is why his alts btcfanbei and fairnessandpublic has not gotten a red from a DT member yet.

Even though that is the case, i'm just warning y'all that it is obvious that he cannot produce any proof that the rounds are actually 1000+ BTC.

And also, I don't run any bitcoin scams like you do. Nor have i actually ever built a website Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
December 26, 2016, 10:52:26 PM
---snipped
Surprise surprise, GIRLBTC, ban evader, scammer and spammer!

Oh wait, a person called fairnessandpublic(aka girlbtc) did this in the exact same format!

So you're back again with another ban evasion, girlbtc, because you realised that "aboutlose.win" wouldn't take off?

Please provide proof that there are at least 1000 BTC in deposit. Please provide proof also that there are as many Macau regulars as you claim, Mr. Girlbtc.com.
Hmm. I dunno. I don't think he's girlbtc(fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win)
When I compare girlbtc's posts to his, it's way too much in contrast/different. But I do agree that the other one, fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win is most likely another one of girlbtc's attempts.
As for this one,btcfanbei, nah too much of a stretch.
aboutlose.win/fairnessandpublic is defnitely girlbtc as i have read on the meta section all post are similar the formats and the construction. I thought this fanbei gambling site is an another attempt of girlbtc but same as you said i could say its not him anymore and this is really lot different.
---
Smiley
Why are you keeping talking about another website in this thread?
I guess if you're really new to the forum(as you seem to be), you won't have any idea what we're talking about.
It's not that we're talking about another site.

Someone posted here on your thread that you're just another alt of girlbtc/fairnessandpublic.
Girlbtc is a known scammer as he previously refused to pay out his players.
And so, if btcfanbei was indeed just another attempt by girlbtc then you'll see how our talk pertains to you and why players would be concerned?
Activity: 896
December 26, 2016, 12:31:45 AM
-sniped
Still loading slow it lets me load it sometimes.
Then in some cases it continues to just spin that its loading.

Smiley

Would you please tell me , what's your location, (country)

United states CA

Also its not my speed i have a 200+ up 200+ down.

I tried it on multiple vpn connections and also a normal connection all had the same issue.
December 26, 2016, 12:25:45 AM
-sniped

Smiley

Would you please tell me , what's your location, (country)

aboutlose.win/fairnessandpublic is defnitely girlbtc as i have read on the meta section all post are similar the formats and the construction. I thought this fanbei gambling site is an another attempt of girlbtc but same as you said i could say its not him anymore and this is really lot different.

Smiley

Why are you keeping talking about another website in this thread?

snipped

So you don't need English site but your need money of English players? Illogical, don't fool them

Smiley

Give us some time for investigate and survey

english are universal language because if you want to other players who coming from outside your country then your site must support for english language because this is so important and how do people will understand playing on your site if they also do not understand to the language

Smiley

[Suspicious link removed]

But when it comes to Global, The time difference is 24. and our game one hour a time.

It will be so confused with a English version.

Finished

You are all welcome to btcfanbei.

https://www.btcfanbei.com/

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
December 25, 2016, 12:10:09 PM
english are universal language because if you want to other players who coming from outside your country then your site must support for english language because this is so important and how do people will understand playing on your site if they also do not understand to the language
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
December 25, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
We didn't need English while our main players are Chinese.  and We are considering whether to code English or not .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/002btcwwwbtcfanbeicom-welcome-bonus-002btc-1725452  we have this welcome bonus here. but So far only one participant and just deposit 0.002 to declared a 0.01 btc bonus. actually ,he is not player,  Whether it is a good place worth the translation Or not?

So you don't need English site but your need money of English players? Illogical, don't fool them
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
December 25, 2016, 05:48:26 AM
---snipped

Oh wait, a person called fairnessandpublic(aka girlbtc) did this in the exact same format!

So you're back again with another ban evasion, girlbtc, because you realised that "aboutlose.win" wouldn't take off?

Please provide proof that there are at least 1000 BTC in deposit. Please provide proof also that there are as many Macau regulars as you claim, Mr. Girlbtc.com.
When I compare girlbtc's posts to his, it's way too much in contrast/different. But I do agree that the other one, fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win is most likely another one of girlbtc's attempts.
December 25, 2016, 03:09:51 AM
Its either lagging to hard to load or just not loading at all.
Ill check back on this later.

Smiley

Maybe it is not fast from your region

Try again and tell us if it is still slow .  [email protected]

December 25, 2016, 02:45:20 AM

Chinese Biggest Gambling site? We need a translator in order to play this game even google translator can't translate it. How can we supposed to play this game without any knowledge about it. To tell you frankly i rather read korean than read mandarin. ROFTL. 1k BTC per hour? sounds funny you are just launching your site and it generates 1k btc per hour already? that's a lie. Can i ask you a question what's the meaning of "fanbei"?

Smiley

The site is 4 years old ,since early 2013

"fanbei"  in Chinese " 翻倍”   which means double your bet.

---snipped

Smiley

Please talk about the site you are talking in their thread.

I am new here , Only running https://btcfanbei.com

-snipped

girlbtc and this OP post constructions are indeed not the same. You are right, but what if this is his/her friend trying to scam other people. lol. And they are targeting Chinese 'coz they got a lot of bitcoin. I think we will wait until the real purpose appear whether it is a scam or nah! FFS i can't understand Chinese. ROFL. They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.

Smiley

They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.

Yes we will.

The question is There are not enough participants even in our promotion  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/002btcwwwbtcfanbeicom-welcome-bonus-002btc-1725452

With 0.01 btc for your first deposit.

Smiley

Maybe it is not fast from your region

Try again and tell us if it is still slow .  [email protected]

snipped

The worst gambling site owner asking clients to use google translate. If you are going to invite non Chinesse players thrn you should at least have English version. If you do not want to do it then dont announce it here, announce it on your local board only.

Smiley

We just need more statistical data for our final decision  whether put time and money here (bitcointalk) or not.

Finished

You are all welcome to btcfanbei.

https://www.btcfanbei.com/

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2016, 03:32:52 AM

Using google translator if you are not Chinese Reader.( excuse us for inconvinience)

The worst gambling site owner asking clients to use google translate. If you are going to invite non Chinesse players thrn you should at least have English version. If you do not want to do it then dont announce it here, announce it on your local board only.
December 24, 2016, 02:03:44 AM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 23, 2016, 10:16:58 PM
---snipped

girlbtc and this OP post constructions are indeed not the same. You are right, but what if this is his/her friend trying to scam other people. lol. And they are targeting Chinese 'coz they got a lot of bitcoin. I think we will wait until the real purpose appear whether it is a scam or nah! FFS i can't understand Chinese. ROFL. They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.
Pages:
Jump to: