Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCJam ; Experiences - page 2. (Read 12829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
I've done quite well on that site, I like it. 

I loan out money, I do not take loans.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
May 17, 2015, 08:28:39 PM
Just joined hopefully its not as I have read,the community really needs a credit/loan system.
Setting up a test loan,have to say they want a lot of details before signing up.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
May 09, 2015, 12:48:05 PM
The amount of scammers is scary over there

like everywhere, where is possible to trade bitcoin:) actually, it is just nature of something without reverse charge and authority..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
May 07, 2015, 01:06:47 PM
My experience so far in BTC Jam is good, and I never get scam by somone. The bad experience maybe when the borrower late to pay the money, but it's okay it's not a bad thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 06, 2015, 03:39:35 PM
BTC JAM is nothing but the SCAM of the century .
It is a company that colaborates a database of personal information Including PASSPORT / ID PHOTOS , FACEBOOK  verification , LINKED IN VERIFICATION , Proof of adress , income , phone verification , BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION , PAYPAL SYNC in order to be approved for your bit coin loan.
NEVER SEND THEM ANY INFO. BTC CAN DO WONDERS AGAINST YOU USING THE INFORMATION THEY COLLECT.
don’t be stupid . nobody knows who these guys are .
they can apply for credit cards with your information , open bank accounts , sell your identity to whoever.

Actually im already forgoing a lawsuit against BTCJAM and during that procedure hope to have them federally investigated. If there is anybody else out there that has had a bad experience please contact my lawyer directly at [email protected].
and maybe your collaboration will help bring them down.

I'm sure that you have some proof to back up your claim. Being a newbie, there is no reason for anybody to just take your word for it, so please share your sources.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
May 05, 2015, 10:38:54 PM
It's a flip of a coin. Imagine it this way: by lending bitcoins to someone, you're trusting that they'll pay you back.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 04, 2015, 04:04:56 PM
BTC JAM is nothing but the SCAM of the century .
It is a company that colaborates a database of personal information Including PASSPORT / ID PHOTOS , FACEBOOK  verification , LINKED IN VERIFICATION , Proof of adress , income , phone verification , BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION , PAYPAL SYNC in order to be approved for your bit coin loan.
NEVER SEND THEM ANY INFO. BTC CAN DO WONDERS AGAINST YOU USING THE INFORMATION THEY COLLECT.
don’t be stupid . nobody knows who these guys are .
they can apply for credit cards with your information , open bank accounts , sell your identity to whoever.

Actually im already forgoing a lawsuit against BTCJAM and during that procedure hope to have them federally investigated. If there is anybody else out there that has had a bad experience please contact my lawyer directly at [email protected].
and maybe your collaboration will help bring them down.

Activity: 7
January 08, 2015, 11:15:52 AM
I had good dealers on this.
Activity: 36
January 07, 2015, 06:15:57 AM
The amount of scammers is scary over there
Activity: 98
January 03, 2015, 08:50:17 PM
its a good site as long as you make sure you are dealing with reputable people.
If not, be warned of extra extra scam.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
December 27, 2014, 04:45:59 PM
I think I am going to stop investing until they (btcjam) can share the loses.

What happened to your loses, isn't there any punishment for abusers on that site?
Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
December 15, 2014, 04:07:24 AM
Now I only have to worry about the dead beets that won't pay back their loans.

That, will never be solved.
They request lot's of information and confirmations and blabla.
But when it comes to people not paying back their loans, it is us who get's burned, not btcjam.
At least, btcjam would pay us the initial investment and go after the person.
In the current model, all that information is simply useless.
BTCJam, you caught me once, you won't catch me again.
This can be solved by BTCjam collecting on the loans themselves instead of forcing the individual lenders collecting on them individually.

The fact that lenders need to collect on defaulted loans means that collecting on defaulted loans is almost always not economical so lenders will not even attempt to do so
Activity: 331
December 10, 2014, 04:16:58 AM
BTC Jam is a good and usefull site.Of course there are many abusers.
Activity: 64
December 06, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
I think I am going to stop investing until they (btcjam) can share the loses.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2014, 09:19:11 AM
Now I only have to worry about the dead beets that won't pay back their loans.

That, will never be solved.
They request lot's of information and confirmations and blabla.
But when it comes to people not paying back their loans, it is us who get's burned, not btcjam.
At least, btcjam would pay us the initial investment and go after the person.
In the current model, all that information is simply useless.
BTCJam, you caught me once, you won't catch me again.
November 26, 2014, 07:39:11 PM
Ok guys my issue has been resolved and I am cool with the outcome. Now I only have to worry about the dead beets that won't pay back their loans. The joys of being a banker  Tongue
Activity: 51
November 25, 2014, 10:05:22 AM
more complaints here,  same support issues

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112447.1260
November 19, 2014, 01:09:35 PM
I have been on the site for a month and have loaned out .7 btc right now I am having a problem getting it to withdraw my funds? Here the message I am getting ....  "Error executing transaction".
I have sent emails for a few days and I am not sure if I am getting the blow off. I will keep everyone posted.
Wattda
Activity: 81
May 23, 2013, 04:51:43 AM
I have gotten 3 loans from the site, but i might not be able to pay back one in full... how will it affect my rating on the site if i dont manage to pay it back in full immediately?

but ive only taken a few loans but it has worked out awesome, but i think i may have been slightly too generous with the interest rate on the last loan =/
Activity: 56
May 22, 2013, 09:12:14 PM
Has anybody every encountered any problems with the level of personal information this website wants?

It seems like you have to submit a considerable amount of information, like your credit score and passport, to get a decent "reputation score".
Pages:
Jump to: