Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCjam scammers who owe me bitcoin - page 4. (Read 11347 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 21, 2014, 11:17:49 AM
On average do most borrowers repay thier loans on BTCjam?

BTCJam quotes a 10% default rate resulting in 19% annual returns, which they also claim is a low default rate for peer-to-peer lending.

I can tell you that in my experience, thus far, my non-payment rate has been closer to 25%.  Most of these people are still late, and could in theory come current, but they also haven't made contact, so I highly doubt that will happen.

I don't think I have to tell you how quickly even a single loan, and especially 10-25% can wipe out your earned profits.

If everyone of these borrowers defaults and all of my other loans are repaid in full, I'll be at -5% for the year.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
June 21, 2014, 04:22:15 AM

None
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 20, 2014, 05:21:47 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
June 18, 2014, 07:53:14 AM
I have one guy on there by the name od damaged that owes me btc as well nice to see this I should do the same.

robmob,

I recently created a site dedicated to this:  btcjamscam.com

Check it out, and feel free to add any of the debtors that owe you.

Thanks for doing this, I will be sure to check it out and list the scammer there.
Activity: 35
June 17, 2014, 03:20:59 PM
I have one guy on there by the name od damaged that owes me btc as well nice to see this I should do the same.

robmob,

I recently created a site dedicated to this:  btcjamscam.com

Check it out, and feel free to add any of the debtors that owe you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 17, 2014, 01:33:42 PM
Holy shit OP. How'd you grab their dox?

I provide a service to dox, 10$ for normal 25$ for criminal and civil search.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
June 17, 2014, 01:21:24 PM
Activity: 29
June 17, 2014, 09:17:10 AM
Guys, how to contact the support site?

Very strange, I write about my problem and trying to attract the attention of the administration that would help me solve the problem, and in response, I see only delete comments unanswered!
legendary
June 17, 2014, 05:54:09 AM
How could someone more local aggressively collect? Through intimidation? or through legal means?

Legal means of course
June 17, 2014, 05:46:32 AM
How could someone more local aggressively collect? Through intimidation? or through legal means?

Um legal cause other ways are illegal?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2014, 11:38:28 PM
June 15, 2014, 08:26:45 PM
how do they collect the debt if they don't pay up?

we in Russia such agencies that pursue the debtor called "reservoir" and bailiffs.

2 bitpop : prompt on behalf of the investor - to buy assets can act as collateral?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
June 15, 2014, 08:17:27 PM
how do they collect the debt if they don't pay up?
June 14, 2014, 06:55:53 PM
After our experiences we start asking for full collateral which people who need loans can't do

understand, unnecessarily you actually need to be sure the borrower.
legendary
June 14, 2014, 06:49:46 PM
After our experiences we start asking for full collateral which people who need loans can't do
June 14, 2014, 06:47:54 PM
Granted, investment and credit in principle different tools. but I'm quite a long time trying to find an investor in the network, in terms of some crooks - ask what mythical prepaid ((

this decided to try in this way to develop as a loan - some funds are - and people too, but they are willing to have a conversation only if the percentage of the total cost. what that vicious circle even impossible.  Undecided

And if it is no secret how much you lost to scams?  Huh
legendary
June 14, 2014, 06:31:41 PM
It's horrible, do not even think that this site is so much fraud,  Undecided   Shocked although looking loans very often meet people who openly on several loans - and the most amazing thing that finance them. I've paid for one with a delay and I fell and now the rating is not funding.

I think it must a good platform - but it needs refinement - I went there hoping to find investors to create an online game which is unique on the network.

Other scammers ruined it for you

yes it is very strange ((I think over time when I reach for greater amounts of open dailog investments in making online games (in my case the application for social network VKontakte) - analogues my ideas and havent even come close to my predictions game must beat the most popular on currently "wormix" application.

But then I realized that quite a dialogue with local investors not to

You need to be clear about the line between investment and loan

Some of my loans may have been treated as investments they lost
June 14, 2014, 06:24:02 PM
It's horrible, do not even think that this site is so much fraud,  Undecided   Shocked although looking loans very often meet people who openly on several loans - and the most amazing thing that finance them. I've paid for one with a delay and I fell and now the rating is not funding.

I think it must a good platform - but it needs refinement - I went there hoping to find investors to create an online game which is unique on the network.

yes it is very strange ((I think over time when I reach for greater amounts of open dailog investments in making online games (in my case the application for social network VKontakte) - analogues my ideas and havent even come close to my predictions game must beat the most popular on currently "wormix" application.

But then I realized that quite a dialogue with local investors do not stick (
legendary
June 14, 2014, 06:12:30 PM
It's horrible, do not even think that this site is so much fraud,  Undecided   Shocked although looking loans very often meet people who openly on several loans - and the most amazing thing that finance them. I've paid for one with a delay and I fell and now the rating is not funding.

June 14, 2014, 10:47:07 AM
Thanks guys.

I'm trying to sell the debt. But next step is filling small claims.

One guy seems to have filed bankruptcy but I was never notified like he was supposed to do and it might have been before.

I'm trying to keep the dox here only for now.

You would never be notified unless you had a judgement, the only way you would have know is if you read the local paper for that area.
Pages:
Jump to: