Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCJam - Who here uses? - page 2. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 03:44:18 AM
I use BTCJam and has 500% return. Who here uses? Is good? Whats the best tips?
i am not using btcjam ac now . because two person scammed me . one of the person not returned my btc and other person hacked my account and makes a loan of 1btc at his bitcoin adress .

Is simple protect your account: you can use a password app like KeePassX to store your password, and then generate a 64 characters password for BTCJam and then save. Other tip is use two factor authentication. For avoid scams, read carefully the profile completness, the credit letter (preferred is A) and the Bitcoins paid by the borrower.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 10, 2016, 03:37:45 AM
i am not using btcjam ac now . because two person scammed me . one of the person not returned my btc and other person hacked my account and makes a loan of 1btc at his bitcoin adress .
October 10, 2016, 03:29:25 AM
What I know is BTCjam is full of scammers and even many highly graded members also scammed. So I don't recommend to use that site if you want to lend anyone. As long as you can control a collateral then it is a good option to lend otherwise don't go for it.

BTCJam is more segure than here, because you can see the amount a borrower have paid, verified data and other security tips.
Yes you are right, but still there are risk on there because you make investment in lending business. I have registered on there but i don't use their service right now because the verification are very long time, and today i just use loanbase more simple than btcjam in my experience.

Too long? My account was verified (ID and address) in less than 2 days.
All people I've interacted in BTCJam has proved me as trusted people.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2016, 03:15:56 AM
What I know is BTCjam is full of scammers and even many highly graded members also scammed. So I don't recommend to use that site if you want to lend anyone. As long as you can control a collateral then it is a good option to lend otherwise don't go for it.

BTCJam is more segure than here, because you can see the amount a borrower have paid, verified data and other security tips.
Yes you are right, but still there are risk on there because you make investment in lending business. I have registered on there but i don't use their service right now because the verification are very long time, and today i just use loanbase more simple than btcjam in my experience.
October 10, 2016, 03:08:16 AM

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2016, 02:56:07 AM
October 09, 2016, 09:41:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: