Pages:
Author

Topic: "btcltcdigger Bounty Manager" Abusing Bounty Hunters - page 2. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I have the same problem as the guy above. took several weeks or months in the bounty on Twitter, eventually blocked it, and it turned out that I did the job for free. this is really unfair. count at least for weeks, when the reports were sent, and accounts were not blocked. or count the stacks for each week at once, this would be the best option.

This is very unfair because we cannot monitor our stakes, this manager is the only manager I know, that you can only view your stakes when the bounty campaign is finished, what if you did something wrong in the start you will never know if your stakes are counted or not, Other bounty managers out there update their spreadsheets by week so that you will know if your stakes are counted or not. but this manager btcltcdigger is the most unfair of all bounty manager. I hope this manager will be punished!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have the same problem as the guy above. took several weeks or months in the bounty on Twitter, eventually blocked it, and it turned out that I did the job for free. this is really unfair. count at least for weeks, when the reports were sent, and accounts were not blocked. or count the stacks for each week at once, this would be the best option.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I cannot take this Anymore I need to take action regarding this, they Are Abusing Bounty Hunters, This is my Story, I Joined a Reddit Bounty on btcltcdigger your task is just going to upvote the post on a Subreddit, I've been working for 15 weeks for 4 campaigns, OIO, Homelend, Buglab, Voxelx these are already Finished campaigns, when I check my stakes on last week of August my stakes are still there and my stakes are all counted and all are doing well, by the way, the style of their Bounty campaign is you cannot monitor your stakes, the only way to know is when the campaign is finished meaning you will never know if your reports are counted because you cannot monitor your stakes on weekly or daily basis, but mine is very frustrating because all of the campaigns are already finished, when I Check my Reddit stakes last week they removed it because recently my account on Reddit is shadowbanned I don't know what date is it exactly maybe last week of August, and now I message the Reddit to unban it, I PM'd the Admin on btcltc bounty telegram group, I explained to them but still no cosideration, even if they have a copy of all my reports because we need to submit our reports every week, I also have a copy of all my reports, 15 weeks of report, It's very frustrating because no cosideration this is the worse bountymager out there they only care for money, they don't consider a situation like this, when I PM'd the manager this is the reply screenshot below
sorry for my bad words in the picture because I cannot control my self. These bounty managers are greedy about money and only care about their selves sorry for my bad English.

Updated

I spoke to the manager on Telegram regarding my Problem I cannot do something about my Reddit Stakes anymore It's sad but I need to move on, This is no one's fault, I just can't accept it at first and because of anger I posted created this thread without thinking. I read all the comments on this thread and I really appreciate it, ( the bright side is I can still participate on btcltcdigger bounties ) I will lock this thread now thank you Bitcointalk Community.
Pages:
Jump to: