Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC/LTC/USD no-fee exchange! - page 2. (Read 2563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
September 11, 2013, 02:46:46 AM
who wouldnt be interested? but personally I wouldnt use it until it had volume and I suspect many others wouldnt either so it would be very difficult to get going, but not impossible

Yes, and that's the main problem. If I find someone who can help me with this when launched,  I can start this project...

Do you have any initial investment or a substantial amount of free time? Developing this could be very time consuming, and it won't be profitable for a long time especially without fees so you'll need some way to support this until that time. Perhaps you could consider building it off of https://github.com/buttercoin/buttercoin in order to save yourself some of the work?

Thank you for posting, I know that script, but it's not PHP-based. I want purely PHP+MySQL script (on server side) and HTML/CSS/js on client side.
I can program this all by myself, but I agree it will be very time consuming, but I just want to help community to trading cryptos free.

Exchange that charges no fees and has no means of making money in their business model outside of 'donations' sounds like either a scam or destined to collapse and take all of the funds locked inside of the server with it (still a scam).

Well, it may looks that way.
But reason why am I doing this is that I'm speculating with shares & commodity exchanges all the life. I just wanted to do something similar with BTC/LTC/USD. But in this industry there is only one big exchange (BTC-e) with huge fees, and it's impossible to trade with this fees.

So I decided to start exchange with no-fees. Mainly because me, so I can trade cryptos on my own exchange with no-fees. But I need more than one people to start this. Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Possibilities are limitless
September 10, 2013, 11:42:04 PM
Exchange that charges no fees and has no means of making money in their business model outside of 'donations' sounds like either a scam or destined to collapse and take all of the funds locked inside of the server with it (still a scam).
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
September 10, 2013, 06:31:31 PM
who wouldnt be interested? but personally I wouldnt use it until it had volume and I suspect many others wouldnt either so it would be very difficult to get going, but not impossible

Yes, and that's the main problem. If I find someone who can help me with this when launched,  I can start this project...

Do you have any initial investment or a substantial amount of free time? Developing this could be very time consuming, and it won't be profitable for a long time especially without fees so you'll need some way to support this until that time. Perhaps you could consider building it off of https://github.com/buttercoin/buttercoin in order to save yourself some of the work?
legendary
Developer
September 10, 2013, 03:28:21 PM

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
September 10, 2013, 01:50:08 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 10, 2013, 09:24:40 AM
Hey,

I just want to now - would you be interested in this exchange if there's no fees ?
It's impossible to buy/sell currencies when all of exchanges haves so huge fees.

At this exchange, there would be only 3 currencies:
 - BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Absolutely without fees
 - SSL (https://)
 - more than 20 ways to Deposit/Withdraw funds
 - Trading bot!

So, would you like that idea? Would you trading at this exchange?

How can you make money without charging fees or introducing a spread?

By tricking prices  Cheesy
legendary
Developer
September 09, 2013, 04:01:10 PM
Hey,

I just want to now - would you be interested in this exchange if there's no fees ?
It's impossible to buy/sell currencies when all of exchanges haves so huge fees.

- BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Trading bot!

How can you make money without charging fees or introducing a spread? Exchanges are expensive to build, host and maintain. Deposits and withdrawals are even moreso, and you'll need to employ a number of people. How do you propose to fund this? Also, how would you maintain all those deposit/withdrawal methods with all the legal issues facing bitcoin today?

We have our own datacentre alredy. And answer for the rest of questions is: Donations.

Ok, well then to answer your original question, yes I would be very interested in trading on a fast exchange without fees and with easy ways of getting money in and out. Keep this thread updated if you make any progress on this goal. You might want to add a poll to this post to get better stats of the interest, though I think anyone would like an exchange as you described!

OK, Let's see.
September 09, 2013, 03:53:39 PM
Hey,

- BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Trading bot!

How can you make money without charging fees or introducing a spread? Exchanges are expensive to build, host and maintain. Deposits and withdrawals are even moreso, and you'll need to employ a number of people. How do you propose to fund this? Also, how would you maintain all those deposit/withdrawal methods with all the legal issues facing bitcoin today?

We have our own datacentre alredy. And answer for the rest of questions is: Donations.

Ok, well then to answer your original question, yes I would be very interested in trading on a fast exchange without fees and with easy ways of getting money in and out. Keep this thread updated if you make any progress on this goal. You might want to add a poll to this post to get better stats of the interest, though I think anyone would like an exchange as you described!
legendary
Developer
September 09, 2013, 03:51:08 PM
Hey,

- BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Trading bot!

September 09, 2013, 03:43:54 PM
Hey,

- BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Trading bot!

legendary
Developer
September 09, 2013, 03:08:41 PM
Hey,

- BTC
 - LTC
 - USD

Fees:
 - 0% - transactions
 - 0% - widthdrawing
 - 0% - depositing

Features:
 - Quick & Secure servers
 - Trading bot!

Pages:
Jump to: