Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private is the real Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
how come can you say that BTCP is the real bitcoin?it just a fork of BITCOIN if you don't know!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
IMO we already have Monero which is perfect.. No need for yet another untested privacy coin IMO.
Monero can be tracked, there privacy tech isn't that good. Bitcoins blockchain with snarky privacy tech is the best in the world. Nothing else compares.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
IMO we already have Monero which is perfect.. No need for yet another untested privacy coin IMO.
Every single time BTC forks !!  Grin
The other forks don't offer anything, they have no use case. BTCP offers the most important use case in crypto! Anonymity. Private transactions, the use case is limitless.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Every single time BTC forks !!  Grin
Bitcoin is the real bitcoin another coin forked from bitcoin network is just another alt and if that coin named bitcoin private or cash or gold or whatsoever it is still not bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin which the source code written by satoshi nakamoto for first time. And it is still anonymous. The network also have 1 million coin holded by satoshi wallet. Thats what real bitcoin is.
Satoshi made bitcoin to be anonymous and now bitcoin core is not. Its easy to track. Bitcoin Private fulfills the true intentions of bitcoin. Privacy, Anonymity, Freedom, we lose that we lose everything. BTCP is the real bitcoin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
Bitcoin is the real bitcoin another coin forked from bitcoin network is just another alt and if that coin named bitcoin private or cash or gold or whatsoever it is still not bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin which the source code written by satoshi nakamoto for first time. And it is still anonymous. The network also have 1 million coin holded by satoshi wallet. Thats what real bitcoin is.
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
oh my god every fork coin they keep saying it is next Bitcoin newbies keep believing it is next Bitcoin

I think it is more new waves of noobies... if zen wasn't enough...  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
oh my god every fork coin they keep saying it is next Bitcoin newbies keep believing it is next Bitcoin
never tried zPIV accumulator I guess? hehehe. ignorance is bliss...
The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

LoL pathetic. they just try to insert 3000000 zcl inside btc supply... lol... and the funniest is some will buy this shit, again, if zcl or zen wasn't enough for you... sheep grow wool back... until they get slaughtered.
The jealousy is oozing through your skin hahahahahahaha

jealousy of what? running 100's of gpus, breathing their toxins? enjoying the electricity bills or the heat? ahahahaha. I am laughing. This btcp is just an attempt by a known scammer to insert his zcl stake (after having purged some with zen) into btc. Only ignorant will buy into it, and then they will learn Smiley.

Enjoy the ride... the guy seems to be a master...
I bet your crying right now...aren't you lol Just come out and admit you were wrong. Its not too late to get in...Privacy is the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

LoL pathetic. they just try to insert 3000000 zcl inside btc supply... lol... and the funniest is some will buy this shit, again, if zcl or zen wasn't enough for you... sheep grow wool back... until they get slaughtered.

jealousy of what? running 100's of gpus, breathing their toxins? enjoying the electricity bills or the heat? ahahahaha. I am laughing. This btcp is just an attempt by a known scammer to insert his zcl stake (after having purged some with zen) into btc. Only ignorant will buy into it, and then they will learn Smiley.

Enjoy the ride... the guy seems to be a master...

I'd have to disagree with you OP, bitcoin private is not the real bitcoin. There is only one real bitcoin and thats just bitcoin along, not bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold nor bitcoin private can compare the original one. It may be anonymous but can still be traced through the blockchain. It will be the same as other pump and dump altcoins created.
No it can't be traced, do some research. This is the most important feature in crypto! BTCP is what can actually save crypto from the tyranny of our banking system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I'd have to disagree with you OP, bitcoin private is not the real bitcoin. There is only one real bitcoin and thats just bitcoin along, not bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold nor bitcoin private can compare the original one. It may be anonymous but can still be traced through the blockchain. It will be the same as other pump and dump altcoins created.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Let's see what it will bring. For the right price I will sell a bit but I think BTCP will be very valuable (approx $500-$800) in a few months.
Merit: 108
Kucoin is ready to rock BTCP!!!! O M G get ready fellas!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

how do you know that thi is what satoshi nakamoto want? why is it not the bitcoin itself?
i dont exactly know what the reason of this but for me bitcoin which now exist is still bitcoin which bitcoiners love.
Merit: 108
Lol people say the same thing every time a BTC fork happens. "This is Satoshi's true vision" or something like that.

I say this as someone who received a good amount of BTCP from the last fork, and I hope the price does well, but there are better ways to shill my man
To be honest I don't really care about satoshis vision, to me it's about freedom period. I can tell you as a very early adopter, that many others like myself that got in over 6 years ago believe in privacy and freedom above all else. Early adopters hold most of the wealth in crypto and I can guarantee they will be coming for btcp, just wait and see, be prepared for your mind to be blown!
Pages:
Jump to: