Pages:
Author

Topic: “BTCP to replace monero as the top privacy coin” John macafee - page 3. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I hate to say I told you so but “I told you so” lol btcp up while market crashes hahaha let this be a lesson to never follow the sheep. Btcp is the place to be!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
John mcafee stopped making sense since last year's moon. He probably made billions of dollars already and he just talks for more popularity. Monero is gonna stay better than btcp.
John Mcafee gets himself paid for his statements. He says everything for the right price.
Therefore, i do not believe everything that he says.
John mcafee is a billionaire and doesn’t care about chump change payments. Most of the claims you’ve heard about him are completely made up and John likes to play along with them as a joke. You need to figure out when mcafee is joking and when he is serious to understand what his intentions are. Some people have no humour and don’t understand it lol 😂 most like to follow the heard and believe every claim they here because they are sheep! Mcafee doesn’t give a shit what these people think and has fun playing the game lol Do you really think a billionaire is going to shill for peanuts?? Comon guys give your head a shake!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
John Mcafee gets himself paid for his statements. He says everything for the right price.
Therefore, i do not believe everything that he says.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I no longer believe John macafee. The last time he advertised a Pink taxi for $ 500,000. He doesn't care what he advertises.
Wrong, I don’t know a single person who doesn’t care about privacy. Privacy is the most important use case PERIOD! If you don’t care about privacy than just go join your government banking fiat Ponzi scheme and leave crypto, your just a mindless sheep! Pie in the sky fantasy world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Id rather believe hes already shilling out this coin because his one of the bag holders. What yah think?
And that is probably what this actually is.  I would also add that privacy isn't important to the average person, at all and what I mean by that is joe blow on the street is paying for his garden tools with a debit card, which obviously has no privacy attached whatsoever.  Most people do not frequent the dark markets and most people aren't tax cheats.  They just don't care about their money being anonymous.

Now a lot of crypto enthusiasts do indeed care about anonymity, but bitcoin offers enough of it such that they are comfortable, and I do not think that any fork of bitcoin is going to catch on regardless of how much anonymity it promises.  You'll see I'm right with time, believe me.
Btcp organic growth while the rest of the market falls Smiley safe haven told you Smiley)
Mcafee is taking over
Whoever misses out on this coin doesn’t know what they’re doing in crypto!
Binance might be listing btcp this week, call me a shill whatever.
I have a good feeling about btcp next week, I smell a new exchange listing hunt hint lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
After this news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-tweet-for-promoting-cryptocurrency-projects
I don't think we can trust what he says. 105K $ for a single post, come on...

If he gets money it will support it, plain as simple, even if now he says the contrary:
- https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/996459212422242307

Anyway BTCP is definetely a good fork, more scalable than BTC thanks to higher block limit and with privacy features from ZCL. Like others here I think sooner or later it will moon. Adoption will be a very important factor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I guess this means he has BTCP, lol. It's a really naive perspective though. BTCP and Monero can perfectly go on simultaneously, but btcp just has the better privacy tech behind it.

He's someone who sells his tweets to the highest bidder. How can you trust someone to be somewhat objective when that's their normal mode of operating? What are his credentials for being someone to listen to?

John McAfee endorsing (or not endorsing) a given coin will probably not matter one way or another since no one takes him seriously.
Good, men. I agreed. So strange to hear from such persona any recommendation and predictions about any coin. I don't trust him. And his opinion does not mean anything
Activity: 546
I guess this means he has BTCP, lol. It's a really naive perspective though. BTCP and Monero can perfectly go on simultaneously, but btcp just has the better privacy tech behind it.

He's someone who sells his tweets to the highest bidder. How can you trust someone to be somewhat objective when that's their normal mode of operating? What are his credentials for being someone to listen to?

John McAfee endorsing (or not endorsing) a given coin will probably not matter one way or another since no one takes him seriously.
Activity: 406
I thought he was saying this about Verge at the time when he was promoting this coin and pumped hard. He was making ridicoulos claims, such as Verge will be worth 10$ to make more people buy it, so i don't really trust the coins that he is recommending.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
BTCP may be a good privacy coin and so are many others. It is hard to know which one will be top in future. Mcafee has a history of pumping plenty of bad ICOs for money so cannot trust his statements.
BTCP dev interviewed by crypto0 at consensus yesterday! The community is growing at rapid pace. Once this market breaks free from the bear market, btcp is going to explode! Privacy is quickly becoming a hot topic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyG6g5KGAU&feature=youtu.be&t=2528

PS. Don’t feed the trolls Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
It has been confirmed by many experts that BTCP has the best coding and best tech for privacy coins.

care to explain who are the experts that you were talking about ?
also it would be nice if you can shows us the link to them or source or something like that,so we can read it and 'understand' it very well like you did.
tried to find it but failed.
seems like i missed something here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think I agree averagely with John Macafee on btcp replacing monero because bitcoin private is a potential project and one of the best forks bitcoin has. Btcp has the possibility of replacing monero in the nearest future if it maintains it's stability.
Pages:
Jump to: