Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPonziGame.net l 80+ BTC INVESTED l Deposit BTC and get paid 120% - page 2. (Read 1612 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you guys for posting tx ids we want to show everyone we run a honest gamble!!

We? Just be honest and stop acting like you are not the OP and don't actually run the game, at least in part..

I have messages dating back about 5 days with traxx.  So either I am schizophrenic, or we are not the same person.  If you care enough, I will provide screenshots.  

Check my message again, if not the same person traxx is definitely a partner on this one, it's one or the other.. I stayed away from this one because traxx has proven to be sketchy from time to time...
sketchy ?? i have posted in weekly and have posted in btcponzi wtf is your problem? if you care soo much that im sketch go through my post and look!  SUCK A COCK BRUH!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Thank you guys for posting tx ids we want to show everyone we run a honest gamble!!

We? Just be honest and stop acting like you are not the OP and don't actually run the game, at least in part..

I have messages dating back about 5 days with traxx.  So either I am schizophrenic, or we are not the same person.  If you care enough, I will provide screenshots.   

Check my message again, if not the same person traxx is definitely a partner on this one, it's one or the other.. I stayed away from this one because traxx has proven to be sketchy from time to time...
lol some people man +1

haha i speak with OP DUDE are you the ones that alright unless its ontopic talk unless its not on topic get out!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

I deposited a BTC and received 1.25 back!  Grin
thanks !
Activity: 93
No don't this isn't legit.
"Just spoke to OP, he was banned but requests that if you have any questions that require immediate attention to use the new support form on BTCPonziGame.net"

Thanks also dont know why other thread was closed? Why dont you close every other thread ?
Pages:
Jump to: